https: //ibb.co/ 9ym8nHn

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Evoker is worse
    I would have to agree. I think in general terms somebody could have a reasonable idea of class fantasy from the name but Evoker evokes what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    @ercarp
    How is the drac'thyr race 4.25/5.00 credibility? It's more like 2.0 or below at this point.
    The talent trees look quite convincing to me and the other dragon race leak shared by Corin looks like a more polished version of what was shared earlier, indicating the earlier screenshots may have been severely out of date.

I don't think Corin is necessarily just bullshitting everyone even though he shared that one screenshot from the private server. He could be getting his info from somewhere else (a Discord server or something) and could have been the one that got tricked by that image and decided to share it here, thinking it was from 10.0. I think the first image he shared (linked above) actually looks quite convincing.

But yeah, maybe 4.25 is a bit too generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I don't know why you think it'd wear no armor, rather than it just not having armor on.
    The person in the background has armor on. With worgen, both the models either have armor on or off at the same time. This suggests the dragon form doesn't wear armor.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Tinker is the stupidest name for a class.
    There, I said it.
    They hated him because he told the truth
    "Lol" said the scorpion, "lmao"

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Dont you'll have the murica crowd going on about misusing the American language,
    Maybe get 10 pages out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Invoicer confirmed
    The new class is Avocado. They forshadowed this in 9.1.5 with the fruit paintings.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You people are crazy if you consider that chubby.
    Anything not barbie is for the most chubby.
    Its not.. actually chubby, more like thick legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Tinker is the stupidest name for a class.
    There, I said it.
    idk people were clinging pretty hard to invoker

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    The talent trees look quite convincing to me and the other dragon race leak shared by Corin looks like a more polished version of what was shared earlier, indicating the earlier screenshots may have been severely out of date.

I don't think Corin is necessarily just bullshitting everyone even though he shared that one screenshot from the private server. He could be getting his info from somewhere else (a Discord server or something) and could have been the one that got tricked by that image and decided to share it here, thinking it was from 10.0. I think the first image he shared (linked above) actually looks quite convincing.

How would they even get access to these "severely out of date" screenshots? And that is multiple people collaborating together. I don't buy it man. I really don't. Especially not after some of them started backing each other's fake screenshots.

So apparently there are three IGCs coming in 9.2.5:

TQG- The Queen's Gift, Winter Queen and Tyrande
    ???- Sylvanas, Darithur and Anduin in the Maw
    LQF- ?????? but may very well be Lordaeron Queen Finale or Lordaeron Questline Finale (matches with the encrypted Calia model: could be HD Calia)

So we have one questline for Nelves and probably one for Forsaken. The Tirisfal stuff may not be Darkfallen after all but instead they are questlines relating to new capitals for Nelves and Forsaken.

World revamp bros....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The new class is Avocado. They forshadowed this in 9.1.5 with the fruit paintings.
    How have we been so blind :O

Does that mean the new races is Incubus
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

bro listen
    you are the official Rotten Tomatoes/ metacritic of the Leak seasons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    How would they even get access to these "severely out of date" screenshots? And that is multiple people collaborating together. I don't buy it man. I really don't. Especially not after some of them started backing each other's fake screenshots.
    Well, we'll find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Evoker is worse
    Whats wrong with Evoker?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I would have to agree. I think in general terms somebody could have a reasonable idea of class fantasy from the name but Evoker evokes what?
    Evoker evokes Ewoks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    A new class with 3 specs:
    - Topped Toast - Tank
    - Guacamole - Healing
    - Breakfast Tortilla - DPS

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Still cant believe people think a race that wears no armor will be the next playable race.
    It could end up being a literal dh form, but then dragon.

It sounds so cheap, but thats blizz for ya.

One thing im guessing that we will be probably seeing vrykuls one way or another, i doubt as playable even tho i wanted it since wotlk but they're too big, although they could make them the same size as zandalari and i wouldn't mind.

Rexxar should have a role too.

Honestly surprised they would go with something like tinker for a class name , when it's historically been used as a slur against gypsies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Maybe get 10 pages out of it.
    Haha that's the spirit