Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Yep, hype subs from the announcement end tonight into the 20th, assuming the content is done it'd be a real good time pragmatically to drop a pre-order with game time for CE.
    Well if they are including preorder stuff In 9.2.5 they can't start it before the patch is live.

Was thinking of leveling my hunter but might aswell wait and see if pre order comes with 60 boost

10+ Year Old Account
    They still can open pre-orders and say "Unlock X when the new patch comes out", with a release date, now that we know that 9.2.5 and S4 don't start at the same time.

For what it's worth, Towellie hyped up today, and we know PTR was yesterday, so something could be revealed.

And their encryption is getting pretty tight from what Marlamin said last they checked in, so there could be big stuff being unlocked for testing today.

It's all supposition of course, but still

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    They don't really go 3 weeks without any bleep from them, so I am sort of expecting something this week just because it would be very odd to have 3 dead weeks.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

And their encryption is getting pretty tight from what Marlamin said last they checked in, so there could be big stuff being unlocked for testing today.

Given Blizzard talked about how they would like to encrypt more story stuff I imagine we might not learn what is actually encrypted until the actual launch of the patch.
    Just seems like a waste to encrypt whatever is happening on Tirisfal so long only to reveal it so close to the launch of the patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Given Blizzard talked about how they would like to encrypt more story stuff I imagine we might not learn what is actually encrypted until the actual launch of the patch.
    Just seems like a waste to encrypt whatever is happening on Tirisfal so long only to reveal it so close to the launch of the patch.
    Can't they just drop a hotfix to de-crypt stuff? That's what they do on live servers for shop stuff, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's still possible that they drop darkfallen as pre-order bonus but still want to keep the "how" a mystery, hence the encryption?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Welp, Towelliee just confirmed the "hype" was about Arclight rumble beta being playable at 10am today kek

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    3 Weeks dead air, I guess it has to be next week then.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Welp, Towelliee just confirmed the "hype" was about Arclight rumble beta being playable at 10am today kek
    That's disappointing, so no chance of a pre order drop today all all then?

LIVE http://twitch.tv/towelliee Big day big plans. Bring your 9.2.5 hats, phone hats, pc hats, news hats. All da hats. Gonna be a long one today.

This is his Tweet from 1h ago, it clearly mentions 9.2.5 and PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    LIVE http://twitch.tv/towelliee Big day big plans. Bring your 9.2.5 hats, phone hats, pc hats, news hats. All da hats. Gonna be a long one today.

yep hes testing the 9.2.5 ptr atm, he said the tweet was about arclight rumble so no reason to further speculate.

I don't think it eliminates all possibilities. Stuff definitely could be revealed today regardless of whatever Towelliee is doing, it's been a month since the announcement already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post

Well nothing interesting so, sad day

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    That's disappointing, so no chance of a pre order drop today all all then?
    Today? It make no sense.

If they want to wait with pre-order, they'll do it later than just month after reveal.
    If rewards for pre-order are in 9.2.5, they must first launch 9.2.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh Probably gonna be 9.2.5 release announcement, though whats the reason for it to be hyped? who knows

I doubt we will get a pre-order today, probably just some pre-alpha hype stuff like those blog posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Today? It make no sense.

If they want to wait with pre-order, they'll do it later than just month after reveal.
    If rewards for pre-order are in 9.2.5, they must first launch 9.2.5.
    Bored, I just want more information and deets on the new expansion!!! I'm genuinely excited for it, This 4 weeks of silence has been a killer.

I understand they don't want to let people test an allied race before clarifying you need to purchase Dragonflight before you can play as them, but still, this would be the first time they've ever encrypted & then unencrypted something while it was still on the PTR.