Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    So you want a rainbow toy, but not a much cooler transmog or other cosmetic options or a mount?
    Why would it be mutually exclusive? We already know what we will be getting from the survey.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Yall expect some allied races, but you will get a furry suit.
    Damn you, evil prophet, you seen too much.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Watch it being just a a DF heartstone toy. Uses al the dragonflight powers (rainbow), unknowingly/knowngly ending up like a support thing for lbtq. >.>
    Sir, your homophobia is showing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would it be mutually exclusive? We already know what we will be getting from the survey.
    I know that. The problem is already showing here, people who jump with the comment below me. It would be hilarious tho if it ends up being just that nonetheles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lidenbok View Post
    Sir, your homophobia is showing.
    O dear.. :rolleyes
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-29 at 09:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know, I think you missed it was intended as a joke. The problem is already showing here, people who jump with the comment below me.
    People jump on you because it's a completely unnecessary and idiotic comment laced with bigotry.

The only problem is that you, for some fucking reason, decided to make a random comment about something nobody even mentioned and now you are up in arms about it because people point it out.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    People jump on you because it's a completely unnecessary and idiotic comment laced with bigotry.

The only problem is that you, for some fucking reason, decided to make a random comment about something nobody even mentioned and now you are up in arms about it because people point it out.
    I dont mind, they are free to do so. There was no hate to it as I find it pretty funny if it would be exactly that, just a boring toy that has typical colors, cus why not

Since you are clearly offended for what ever reason and you felt the need to respond in this fashion. There is no need for this tone at all. It comes off quite weird.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-29 at 09:40 AM.

Ofc you don't. Look I dont care about it, that is why I dont want stuff like that getting shoved in my face.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, why does it have to be a thing in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

So you want a rainbow toy, but not a much cooler transmog or other cosmetic options or a mount?
    Oh, I didnt mean that I only wanted a Hearthstone toy as the pre-order options. I just thought the "hearthstone effect that looks like a rainbow" was cool.

We already know about a mount, pet, and back cosmetics as pre-order bonuses. So it's not really possible anyway.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Oh, I didnt mean that I only wanted a Hearthstone toy as the pre-order options. I just thought the "hearthstone effect that looks like a rainbow" was cool.

We already know about a mount, pet, and back cosmetics as pre-order bonuses. So it's not really possible anyway.
    Ye, I know. I just made a joke about it, but some got real offended by it quite fast. Good you didnt

Its the same what I said about the maw heartstone toy, they just feel lame. You create some portal next to you, but you dont actually use it. It would have been way cooler if the animation effects your character. Dissapear in mist or vanish in the portal. The kyrian one does a better job at doing something new there.

Idk a rainbow heartstone effect doesnt sound cool to me, you have to convince me lol. Right now I am imagining some rainbow fireworks sprouting from your feet with some time/arcane yada effect and cant help, but laughing at the idea. Or even better some jump and twirl effect with all dragonflight colors and when you leave blow a kiss emote and then * poof *
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-29 at 09:55 AM.

I mean, the Shadowlands Hearthstone is still the coolest one and actually looks like you are teleporting, so I am sure the next Collectors Edition one will do the same. It seems they save the "actually teleports" effects for the paid ones.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, the Shadowlands Hearthstone is still the coolest one and actually looks like you are teleporting, so I am sure the next Collectors Edition one will do the same. It seems they save the "actually teleports" effects for the paid ones.
    But it doesnt realy look like that at all..
    There is some maw looking portal appearin yes, but you are just casting like any hs and the portal does nothing.It doesnt feel like you are using it. It would have been better if it was forming around you and it effects you. Look at the kyrian one for example. It does a better job imo.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-29 at 10:40 AM.

I'd like a pair of wings to sprout and envelop you and then you port in a poof of smoke.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a pair of wings to sprout and envelop you and then you port in a poof of smoke.
    I though my ideas were bad, but I can totally see it now just missing the colors in the smoke.

7+ Year Old Account
    And I want a hearthstone that turns you into a raven before poofing you away.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    And I want a hearthstone that turns you into a raven before poofing you away.
    That atleast doesnt sound to bad. We need more smoke tho. Or dissapear with lots of glitters.

But it doesnt realy look like that at all..
    There is some maw looking portal appearin yes, but you are just casting like any hs and the portal does nothing.It doesnt feel like you are using it. It would have been better if it was forming around you and it effects you. Look at the kyrian one for example. It does a better job imo.
    I am not talking about the Jailers Gauntlet one, but the one from the Shadowlands Collectors Edition.

Obviously, the one from the DF Collectors Edition will be similar in quality.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2022-05-29 at 12:31 PM.

That atleast doesnt sound to bad. We need more smoke tho. Or dissapear with lots of glitters.
    Goblin "Hearthstone". You explode, then appear at the Inn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Goblin "Hearthstone". You explode, then appear at the Inn.
    Oh gosh, basically a decoy hearthstone!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Oh gosh, basically a decoy hearthstone!
    Was thinking more like the Goblin fishing rod. With a nice, big, shiny red button.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you don't want something to be "in your face" but you keep suggesting ideas so it is in your face? Given your stance on the subject your fixation on it is quite weird.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Was thinking more like the Goblin fishing rod. With a nice, big, shiny red button.
    I want a hearthstone with spooky ghost hands dragging my character through a portal or something.