Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    ahem
    rest can be nsfw

the cutscene with Calia is hilarious. "but will they ever truly accept me?" - no, but for a different reason. can be interpreted in two ways - and because of that, reminds me of the Anduin raid cinematic.
    They have her say people may think she's an Alliance plant and she isn't... and then she asks a margrave in Maldraxxus about whether or not she is actually Forsaken because she was raised by Light (and the margave says "necromancy is necromancy")

The devs are full aware of the complaints about her and they are addressed in this questline. The Forsaken will always have doubts on her Alliance ties, hence why she is not the full leader, but the margrave makes it clear that Light and Death necromancy is the same (although we don't have many examples of Light Necromancy in lore, though the quest makes it seem like any magic posessing a corpse is necromancy... so the Life Zombies in WoD may be Necromancy as well)

5+ Year Old Account
    so many councils ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sorta the Dragonflight connections with the Tyrande cutscene cause well obvious. not liking thew ay things are going for Anduin but until I know the full picture, I won't judge too harshly. *Sigh*

EDIT: Yes I realize that means waiting for several months but that is ok.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    So Alliance gets dark rangers in night elves and velves? Is it ever explained in lore? Sorry, I guess if you haven't seen the quest yet, you don't know yet. I'm just very curious.
    The Night Elves were raised during the War of the Thorn. Void Elves were blood elves who tried some void, so that would also apply to Warcraft 3 era undead elves.

Nightborne doesn't exist because its the biggest stretch of them all, though I suppose Nightborne Darkfallen should exist somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Blizzard said that there will be changes in Azeroth, which reflect the arrival of Dragonflight, in patch 9.2.5, have you seen anything or do we have to wait months?

The "encrypted cinematics" and the Dark Ranger customizations were a good surprise in this patch. Despite all the talk, I was skeptical about those things.

The sad part is that I'm still stuck on the Horde side...

Honestly after all the encrypting I sort of expected more.

EDIT: especially Forsaken heritage armor.
    Last edited by Atticon; 2022-06-01 at 07:22 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Never do that, I kept my expectations super low, I am even suprised they give us red eyed blood elves.

Its a shame, we disnt get much outside dark ranger part and not any mentions of darkfallen in general meaning also san'layn. But meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Never do that, I kept my expectations super low, I am even suprised they give us red eyed blood elves.

Its a shame, we disnt get much outside dark ranger part and not any mentions of darkfallen in general meaning also san'layn. But meh.
    I main Death Knight so the new customizations are worthless to me anyway. I'm still waiting for a glypg to get my Legion abomination pet back for crying out loud.

7+ Year Old Account
    They sure as hell could've added a few more skin tones for the DR customization.
    Hell, they could've just reused some of the dk skin options if they didn't want to create new ones.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    So, Blizzard said that there will be changes in Azeroth, which reflect the arrival of Dragonflight, in patch 9.2.5, have you seen anything or do we have to wait months?
    When did they say this?

Maybe it's just some NPCs showing up in capital cities.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

EDIT: especially Forsaken heritage armor.
    Keep in mind that even after 4 keys worth of stuff was released yesterday there's still a dozen keys of stuff (iirc, haven't counted) added in 9.2.5, and even more stuff that was added pre-9.2.5 and updated in 9.2.5 still not available. None of it seems to be story content so probably don't get too excited, but regardless, there's a lot of encrypted stuff still.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I main Death Knight so the new customizations are worthless to me anyway. I'm still waiting for a glypg to get my Legion abomination pet back for crying out loud.
    Yea that sucks, it was a cool glyph.

The costumization option is literally one skin and one eye color, its not bad as I wasnt expecting anything, but they could atleast give it some sense for dks as well, as they had san'layn talents before and arent even part of this. Icc clearly showed us that some of those are part of that as well, same as rogues mages etc. But it seems the san'layn have no further mention, so I guess they are out.

The paladin and druid class is my biggest wtf moment as they get it as well for night en blood elves. I would have taken these out, but what ever.

For the ones still wondering and are like me at work just go to youtube in your break and type 9.2.5 dark ranger, you will be able to watch the full quest already.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-01 at 07:49 AM.

I think not having undead heritage armor as a reward for completing new questline is a huge miss.

There was probably one guy with idea in dev team saying "hey, it would fit for some forsaken heritage armor questline" and the other guy was like "Undead? Forsaken Heritage armor? Not now, elves need new options too!"
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2022-06-01 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard loves elves... too much.

People getting mad about a single skin/eye colour combo for 3 elf races.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Blizzard loves elves... too much.
    Wait until we get Tinker customization for Gnomes and Goblins (and maybe Vulpera) instead of a new class, lol.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    People getting mad about a single skin/eye colour combo for 3 elf races.

Lol.
    Dracthyr will be "blood" elves too; remember

Funny that now you can be an undead druid Night Elf or an undead paladin Blood Elf... shouldn't they have blocked the Darkfallen customization for some classes?

Now I don't see any other reason for not opening Paladins for the Forsaken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    Funny that now you can be an undead druid Night Elf or an undead paladin Blood Elf... shouldn't they have blocked the Darkfallen customization for some classes?

Now I don't see any other reason for not opening Paladins for the Forsaken.
    No they shouldn't - they already said they wanna open up all classes to all races, so this is a great start for that.

Loved the Lordaeron questline, it was truly worth the wait. They even included the BfA pre-event bat as I wanted them to! <3

Just wish they would make the red eyes and undead skin tone seperatly in order to make blue eyes like Sylvanas together with a undead skin tone (or yellow eyes for undead paladins) but that's a minor issue. I'm super happy with the patch so far.

#TEAMGIRAFFE