7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean what were people realistically expecting? 99% a problem of expecting way too much when Blizzard has given us very little in the last years.
    Tbf, they just gave us the most asked customization option that was still left after we got High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves and Sand Trolls with Shadowlands already. You could even argue the smaller blood elf ears are supposed to be half elves ears. I think only Forest Trolls are left now. After that, the only stuff people will ask for are propper (allied) races like Tuskarr, Vrykul or Broken.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Tbf, they just gave us the most asked customization option that was still left after we got High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves and Sand Trolls with Shadowlands already. You could even argue the smaller blood elf ears are supposed to be half elves ears. I think only Forest Trolls are left now. After that, the only stuff people will ask for are propper (allied) races like Tuskarr, Vrykul or Broken.
    Umm.. Ogres too, but they're even more unlikely because of size like vrykul sadly, but still vrykul have higher chance because it would be easier to convert armor for them.

For something at least ogre they could add Mok'nathal, all kultiran animations are already there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Dragonmaw Orcs still aren't playable. Nor Chaos Orcs. Nor Frost Dwarves, Earthen, or (real) Wildhammer Dwarves. Nor Yaungol, nor Taunka. And so on. There's still a very deep catalogue of races (or "subraces") that are technically members of our factions without playable options.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Dragonmaw Orcs still aren't playable. Nor Chaos Orcs. Nor Frost Dwarves, Earthen, or (real) Wildhammer Dwarves. Nor Yaungol, nor Taunka. And so on. There's still a very deep catalogue of races (or "subraces") that are technically members of our factions without playable options.
    And who were far more requested than Dark Rangers.

Dark Rangers were requested only by the Sylvanas fanboys who play Blood elf.

Meanwhile, Ogres and Mok'nathal are requested by pretty much every Horde player who truly liked WC3.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Tbh it’s very possible to do Dragonmaw with the Mag’har. They got glowing eyes and the grey skin options.
    Don’t see how the current dwarf customization doesn’t count for Wildhammer any less than the Darkfallen customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Umm.. Ogres too, but they're even more unlikely because of size like vrykul sadly, but still vrykul have higher chance because it would be easier to convert armor for them.

For something at least ogre they could add Mok'nathal, all kultiran animations are already there.
    Honestly.. I dont even know anymore, it feels like they make up their criteria or change them all the time. Hell first we were to believe, that " oo it doesnt have a female model so its unlikely" " they should have kids models then we know for sure"

There is no definite solid reason or argument when it will or when it wont happen imo.They can literally do anything that doesnt fit the old thinking, there enough examples for this.

Vrykul, but defo Ogres should have been playable already, I think getting the rexxar model for example is cool, but obviously will not be the true thing if you want Ogres. Feels like blizz does this all the time.. its sort of like it, but not really. Darkfallen was just hyped to much, but it feels the same way.. if you were expecting more costumization options. I would have loved a nod to the San'layn through the darkfallen, sadly it literally just one option skin and eye color is locked only together.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-01 at 03:49 PM.

Wonder if we will get more NPC skins sitting in the game as rewards for future content or if they'll just unlock them as future customizations one day.

Just off the top of my head

Humans - Cultist
    Orcs - Fel Orc
    Draenei - Eredar
    Tauren - Grimtotem
    Troll - Forest
    Dwarf - Earthen, Frostborne
    Gnomes - Leper
    Night Elves - Druid of the Flame

Probably more but those are all I can recall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post

True, I actually forgot about the Ogres.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

Dark Rangers were requested only by the Sylvanas fanboys who play Blood elf.

Meanwhile, Ogres and Mok'nathal are requested by pretty much every Horde player who truly liked WC3.
    What source do you use? Cus last time this was discussed it was pretty clear there are just more elf fans in general. Orges have been requested for a long time, wich is correct. Sadly its not very visible on forums.. or anywhere active. Meanwhile dark rangers or san'layn have a lot more active threads and fandom.

Sure the one who scream the most get it the fast, see void elf/high elf. I get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Tbh it’s very possible to do Dragonmaw with the Mag’har. They got glowing eyes and the grey skin options.
    Don’t see how the current dwarf customization doesn’t count for Wildhammer any less than the Darkfallen customization.
    Dragonmaw are corrupted. By definition, not Mag'har.
    There is a grey Shattered Hand skin, but not with the purple tones of the Dragonmaw Clan.
    There are elemental Blackrock fire eyes, but not the pupil-less amber glow of the presumedly Dragon Soul-influenced Dragonmaw eyes.
    There are no draconic tattoos or brands.

And while I'll give Wildhammer a pass for looks (even though they're described as taller and slimmer), integrating them culturally with the Bronzebeards makes absolutely no sense. They're infinitely more different from the Bronzebeards than the Dark Irons were, yet the Dark Iron got a race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    They were an undeniably popular request. Mechagnomes certainly weren't more popular. Nor any of the allied races, sans perhaps Mag'har.
    Last edited by Berkilak; 2022-06-01 at 04:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, if you are an alliance player and are in a group lead by a horde player, you can't interact with your own mammoth vendors.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So, if you are an alliance player and are in a group lead by a horde player, you can't interact with your own mammoth vendors.
    This is it, boys! Let's shut the whole experiment down!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    [IMG]
    Will be fun to see all the assorted bugs related to cross-faction groupingwill be found over time. Eventually something extremely stupid will show up that noone noticed during testing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I mean there will certainly be a lot of bug fixes that need to happen.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Has the topic hit critical mass? I can't proceed past page 1464 (max posts per page), but it says there's apparently 1474 pages... and page 1464 only shows two posts.

Edit: Okay, now it's saying 1464 pages total. Anyone else had this sort of bug before?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Has the topic hit critical mass? I can't proceed past page 1464 (max posts per page), but it says there's apparently 1474 pages... and page 1464 only shows two posts.

Edit: Okay, now it's saying 1464 pages total. Anyone else had this sort of bug before?
    It's a known bug when thread has loads of posts, it shows more pages that there actually is. Posting something usually fixes it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The entire forum seemed borked to me for the last two hours actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    We are talking about dark ranger costumization. Its literally called like that. Blood elf pala and night elf druids feel off, even if we are talking about san'layn it just doesnt make much sense. Its pale skin/red eyes, which is only pressent with the darkfallen, which are not known for pala or druids.

You are talking about drust or what?
    The Blood Princes & Lanathel were literally Paladins.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy everyone more updates on the Night Elves in the future. Revamp for 11.0 confirmed, break out the signatures.

</s>

Man what a shitshow this patch is on twitter already. Who knows, maybe this will be the final straw that breaks WoW's story team finally. Yet another example of "Blizz no longer has the resources or talent to have divided factions and divided storylines."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The Blood Princes & Lanathel were literally Paladins.
    ... just... what? Where do you come up with this stuff?