Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    When you stop with this "oh we are 6 months behind we should have everything by now"? During 10.0 launch you will expect 10.1 released and 10.2 revealed already?

Things were delayed. It's not first time in history things were delayed. They won't speed things up and launch Dragonflight 6 months before current plan.
    Because half of you people refuse to acknowledge there's any delay at all. And don't get me started on the ones who are actually thanking Blizzard devs for being more cagey & secretive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    (Imagine being the artist who is forced to add dragon horns to gnomes and goblins because a couple lore nerds SCREAMED about how necessary it is for their fantasy)
    Imagine being that artist 12 months from now when 95% of all Dracthyr characters made are just using human, blood/void elf or night elf visages anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Imagine being that artist 12 months from now when 95% of all Dracthyr characters made are just using human, blood/void elf or night elf visages anyway.
    The amount of disconnect from the "diehard" WoW fans and the casual player is insane. It is very obvious why Dracthyr are only humans and elves and they just... don't get it. Or think they matter enough to force artists to do trivial things that will have little output.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Because half of you people refuse to acknowledge there's any delay at all. And don't get me started on the ones who are actually thanking Blizzard devs for being more cagey & secretive.
    We are refusing to acknowledge 9.1 and 9.2 were delayed? Could you point out who refuse that?

The amount of disconnect from the "diehard" WoW fans and the casual player is insane. It is very obvious why Dracthyr are only humans and elves and they just... don't get it. Or think they matter enough to force artists to do trivial things that will have little output.
    Don't get me wrong, I despise humans and blood elves, but I don't fault them for adding so many varieties of Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We are refusing to acknowledge 9.1 and 9.2 were delayed? Could you point out who refuse that?
    He didn't say that at all. He said people were refusing to acknowledge a delay. He never mentioned 9.1 or 9.2...that was you.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    He didn't say that at all. He said people were refusing to acknowledge a delay. He never mentioned 9.1 or 9.2...that was you.
    Delay of what? What after 9.2 was delayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    That is where the delay was, hello?

The lack of information on the Dracthyr has everything to do with the work in rehauling them or adding more customization to them. So if you complained about them on social media, and are wondering where that blogpost is... there you go.

I would expect a whole new body shape for the dragons, and/or a new body type for the visage forms. Or they are adding very very very barebones visage forms (horns and eyes) for the other races which would still take ages to do. (Imagine being the artist who is forced to add dragon horns to gnomes and goblins because a couple lore nerds SCREAMED about how necessary it is for their fantasy)
    Not necessarily. They still could have a blog post about their specs or some abilities or whatever, but at this point we know basically nothing about the class. Two months and we have nothing. It’s getting ridiculous. And I don't think it's because they're redesigning the race. I doubt they're going this far because of feedback.

With their recent blog post mentioning the Druid and DK talent trees again, we won’t get any new information this week either. No idea what’s going on, but it’s pretty poor.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-06-16 at 10:06 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Two months and we have nothing. It’s getting ridiculous.

No idea what’s going on, but it’s pretty poor.
    Wow, how crazy and unpredictable that this testing cycle is similar in setup to the past 20 years of testing cycles. Wild. No idea what's going on.

Wow, how crazy and unpredictable that this testing cycle is similar in setup to the past 20 years of testing cycles. Wild. No idea what's going on.
    Cope: This is the most atypical the testing cycle has ever been. And based on what we've seen Dragonflight is the smallest expansion ever.

Cope: This is the most atypical the testing cycle has ever been. And based on what we've seen Dragonflight is the smallest expansion ever.
    If by "atypical" you mean almost identical to the majority of testing cycles, then yes, sure.

Smallest in what capacity, you buzzwording dork?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny. Smallest? From what I've heard it's one of the largest. But, then again, haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    That's funny. Smallest? From what I've heard it's one of the largest. But, then again, haters gonna hate.
    "Based on what I heard" We all saw the dragonflight presentation. And I'm not the first person to point out its features are extremely sparse. For future reference, if you're going to try to gaslight me don't do it over something half this forum has also been saying.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It really is like talking to a wall.

Nyel: It's worst it's ever been. It's ridiculous. Blizzard embarrass themselves. No one cares. I don't care for sure. It's buzz buzz buzz.

People: *listing examples and dates from past proving that testing is almost exactly fucking same last 10 years*

Nyel: So anyway, it's worst it's ever been...

"Based on what I heard" We all saw the dragonflight presentation. And I'm not the first person to point out its features are extremely sparse. For future reference, if you're going to try to gaslight me don't do it over something half this forum has also been saying.
    Reputation now has a secondary system for rewards in a revamped renown system
    New hero class/race with a new style of spellcasting
    Usual amount of zones because the dracthyr starter zone is an endgame zone
    Larger intro raid
    Dragon riding which no matter how much you personally don't enjoy it is a new system that rewards cosmetics and undoubtedly has a small story component so it'd a spiritual successor to the covenant system

Sparse compared to what?

Wotlk:
    -New class
    -New profession
    -Achievements
    -2 new BGs
    -Barber shop?
    -Vehicle system, I guess if you want to count it as a 'feature'

MoP:
    -New Class
    -New Race
    -Talent revamp
    -Scenarios
    -Pet Battles
    -Challenge mode dungeons

Legion:
    -New Class
    -Artifact weapons and their progression system
    -Mythic+
    -World quests
    -Class Hall campaigns
    -New honor system
    -Transmog update

Dragonflight:
    -New Class
    -New Race
    -Talent revamp
    -Dragonriding and its progression system
    -Profession update and new gearing/progression system
    -Reputation-Faction campaigns
    Last edited by Hitei; 2022-06-17 at 06:52 AM.

The expansion that has the largest continent since Wrath, and a new race and class, and a talent revamp, is somehow the smallest expansion ever when we have gotten 2 expansions without any races or classes, and continents half the size of Northrend. This thread needs to seriously do a better job at not feeding the trolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is strange for you to call it cope when you went from hating the expansion when first announced to eagerly wanting any bit of information you can get about the expansion. Dragonflight is objectively not the smallest expansion ever. TBC would likely keep that title by miles.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We still do need the deep dives though. With the Gamescom reveal, we had Blizzcon a few months later for a more rounded reveal. So when should we expect the full reveal for Dragonflight? Like, dungeon, raid, some spoiler for the next tier.
    Sometimes before alpha stats blizzard invited creators to come play and record some footage of the game and do interviews. Usually they give lets sat 100 wow creators a presentation like they would show at BlizzCon, and then they let people play the game while doing interviews all day. Then there is an embargo for a week or two and they let people release their info together a week or two before alpha starts. I think that has happened a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Sounds more like a you-problem tbh. I never really had any issue in Zereth Mortis besides I think the first day and the first day they had that world boss available. Also putting them into a seperate instance would literally make them one-boss raids instead of you know, world bosses haha.
    Yeah, Im on a high pop server and I have never had world boss lag. Maybe they are on a full realm and this was prime time or something, but I find it hard to believe it lags everytime.