7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...t-dragonflight is that new guys should we freak out idk tbh just saw on reddit, mayne im sharing a virus idk just deleted there tho.
    Time to bring back the hype train.

Formerly known as Arafal

2022 was obviously always going to be the case. Glad we can settle the 2023 debate.

By the end of the year, huh.

Also preordered.

e: The wings on that mount look tight.

Does that 2022 release make scale guy more right if i remember correctly?

fuck yes, all aboard the hype train!

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!! Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not good news. We don't have long enough for testing now.

That green dragon mount is beautiful.

Bad move, Shadowlands had more of a gap and more to show at announcement and was still unfinished and needed a multi-week delay. They're rushing it and will either have to delay or come out with a shambles.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Accelerationism won.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Too bad there's no full armor transmog, dragon themed. :/

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I saw this a possibility, but a very unlikely possibility. Maybe they waited for pre-order to be sure it can be done. So, unless raid will be moved to 2023, Season 4 must launch somewhere in August, if raid will launch this year deadline for pre-patch is November 1st.

Of course date so close to Christmas is worrying, suits could push devs to bring expac 1-2 months faster. But I think Alpha require less work than BfA or SL, they won't have to make 15 iterations of Azerite or conduits, reward system is already set in stone.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Bad move, Shadowlands had more of a gap and more to show at announcement and was still unfinished and needed a multi-week delay. They're rushing it and will either have to delay or come out with a shambles.
    Shadow lands was also obviously cut short so DF might be quite far along if all that extra time went into it.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Guess the last two expacs draining subs is forcing their hand.

Could also explain why dracthyr feel so limited (no armor, one class of animations, limited visage forms and no armor rigging work save a butt load of time).
    Last edited by Malorne the White Stag; 2022-06-21 at 05:30 PM.

Well, fuck. They don't have enough time.

Another rushjob for a trainwreck of an expansion. Three for three, fatal blow to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Shadow lands was also obviously cut short so DF might be quite far along if all that extra time went into it.
    Given how we saw no raids or dungeons in the preview makes me really doubt this. Not to mention it'll overlap with Wrath release date.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Lol. Beta should be starting tomorrow if they want to put out somewhat of a quality product.
    This will be WoD 2.0 with 0 content.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Does that 2022 release make scale guy more right if i remember correctly?
    Their leak said a November 2022 release so it lines up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Guess the last two expac draining subs is forcing their hand. Could also explain why dracthyr feel so limited (no armor, one class of animations, limited visage forms and no armor rigging work save a butt load of time).
    Or you know don't spin everything as a negative?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well, fuck. They don't have enough time.
    Time for what? Most Alpha/beta cycles last way to long. Also if it is three for three and another train wreck why are you still here?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

It's a raidlog expansion with old talents juggled around. Why does this need a 2023 release?

Shadowlands was delayed for polish and still people hated it due to story, inherent nature of covenants, setting, etc. Nothing matters but the content of the expansion, and in the case of SL no amount of time would ever make people like it, except for a complete scrapping of the concept.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-06-21 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, MMO-champion being cynical what else is new. Stay classy
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi