The mount looks ridiculously cool in game (as does the /mountspecial).

https://imgur.com/BX2S340

Those fucking WINGS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    What is there to test? Quests, raids, dungeons… Class tuning and talents can be done live. It’s basically a large patch. I’m hyped!
    Its an expansion and a large patch would be one zone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Scaleface is a legend.
    <3

Unlucky dates not changed at all (personally i dont think rushing like this is good idea), and november is around the corner.

Its gonna be hilarious with all the dogshit talent trees and their structures when they go live. Between the TONS of holidays between now and end of year and the prepatch, beta wont be more than 2 months. DF truly is the covid recovery expansion, just put something whatever story together before the actual 11.0 expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They and the talents are the meat and potatoes of the game.
    According to 99% of people that talk about the game, its the cutscenes, story and what asses are being collected.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    It's kinda funny most of the pre-order items are going to be pointless if you plan to play a Dracthyr. The mount too will be obsolete in DF.
    Why it's funny? First, most people won't main Evoker. Second, purpose of these items is to encourage you to pay Blizzard 6 months before release.

Third, +1 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Between the TONS of holidays between now and end of year and the prepatch, beta wont be more than 2 months.
    3 months of holidays (excluding December, we have to think about pre-patch as you said) before end of year? Can I move to your country?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-06-21 at 06:02 PM.

Insane how people are wasting 90 euro / dollars for a fucking mount and some xmog garbage for a game that doesnt even have a beta.

really blizzard has the most gullible players in the universe, star citizen not even close.

Im watching screens and a streams, Wings are so awful looking in game and Hearthstone effect just looks too simple.

Like besides the mount its pretty meh overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I saw this a possibility, but a very unlikely possibility. Maybe they waited for pre-order to be sure it can be done. So, unless raid will be moved to 2023, Season 4 must launch somewhere in August, if raid will launch this year deadline for pre-patch is November 1st.

Of course date so close to Christmas is worrying, suits could push devs to bring expac 1-2 months faster. But I think Alpha require less work than BfA or SL, they won't have to make 15 iterations of Azerite or conduits, reward system is already set in stone.

season 4 in august same time as ffxiv patch 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    man look at that just some normal ass looking land and clothing. gettin me hyped.

e: not sarcasm
    Love the fur details and the color.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They and the talents are the meat and potatoes of the game. If we're less than six months from release and there's no idea of what they'll even be and the talents themselves are in a prototype state then they'll have few chances to iterate on it. Delaying the release of the main bits of content would be more disastrous than just penning a release date.

The Wrath release is less about the dev work required and more that it's a big enough deal to make money and tide them over for more time to polish the product that needs the work.
    The talents I would agree could make or break it as they have shown they really can’t do the classes without player feedback unlike art/encounters.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Insane how people are wasting 90 euro / dollars for a fucking mount and some xmog garbage for a game that doesnt even have a beta.
    Oh no people spend their money one something they enjoy. The only problematic people are those that hate on Blizzard, and the people that enjoy their products, endlessly. Find something you enjoy rather then crapping on something others enjoy.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The upcoming six-month mount is a hulked out Murloc.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/...202496/photo/1

So it looks like no early Evoker.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well, fuck. They don't have enough time.

Another rushjob for a trainwreck of an expansion. Three for three, fatal blow to the game.
    He says without having any kind of knowledge about how far the game development is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to buy the extra edition if you don't want to, I certainly haven't. I dislike paying higher then 60 in terms of video games.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    season 4 in august same time as ffxiv patch 6.2
    With the constant Mythic nerfs it is clear Season 4 will drop shortly after the Alliance Hall of Fame closes. There are currently 54 of 100. It may take until August but it seems likely to be sooner.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Im watching screens and a streams, Wings are so awful looking in game and Hearthstone effect just looks too simple.

Like besides the mount its pretty meh overall.
    The red dragonflight wings do go EXTREMELY well with the BElf transmog from 9.2.5 tho.

https://imgur.com/EuEU6P2

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The upcoming six-month mount is a hulked out Murloc.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/...202496/photo/1

ayyy that might be the gronn mount thats been in the files

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    So it looks like no early Evoker.
    Someone expected that? Pretty obvious it will launch with Uldaman event 2 weeks before expac.