PTRs are on their way back online with 9.2.7, we'll probably see a build today still (keep expectations low, could be a very minor patch, but I secretly hope it solves the stable mystery).

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I'm going to guess they skip alpha and it is straight to beta. Nothing requires them to do an alpha first and it feels like they used that for internal testing with how close we are to a launch.
    Being pedantic. But technically WoW's Alpha is it's beta. Blizzard is weird with it's naming schemes. A lot of gaming in general is. It wouldn't make much of a difference outside of marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Dungeon or something with a shifting layout?
    I can see a Bronze related dungeon being different each time, using Torghast tech.

Would be a nightmare for M+ but still.

Speaking of time... do we think we'll get any Caverns of Time stuff at launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I can see a Bronze related dungeon being different each time, using Torghast tech.

Just a slightly evolved take on Waycrest Manor as long as they keep a rotation of bosses the same

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

Agreed, maybe M+ would have a set layout?

Idk that's my best guess based on the Gif.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    If Mythic raids can get so blasted that everyone can get CE, whats really the problem with nerfing hunters/locks right away? they already have the titles, let the other less popular specs get a title too.
    Sepulcher Mythic does not get blasted, that's the thing. Blizz just acknowledged it by comparing number of CE's with previous tiers and announced even more nerfs before S4.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-06-30 at 08:15 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sepulcher Mythic does not get blasted, that's the thing. Blizz just acknowledged it by comparing number of CE's with previous tiers and announced even more nerfs before S4.
    I cna only assume they realized too late that past final tiers have been carried heavily by "endless" power gains, and they didnt actually have any for 9.2, so they are constantly behind on actually nerfing it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

1+ Year Old Account

the numbers, what do they mean

Patch notes are sparse, hopefully there's some interesting things snuck in.

maybe its mainly a systems patch with preparations for DF like 8.3.7 was for Shadowlands

Auction Houses across all realms on a given region will now share commodity listings (gems, herbs, flasks, consumables, etc.). Items that aren’t commodities–like armor and weapons–will continue to be realm-specific.
    WOOW

That is HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    WOOW

That is HUGE.
    It's going to normalize prices. I'm not sure how I feel about it. My server was pretty regularly way cheaper than the norm, and I'm on a populated server.

From a non-selfish standpoint, GG. Great idea

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff, hopefully they add a Middleman Service for the Services Channel so that Buyers can have the safety that if Sellers don't accomplish what they bought they get their gold back.

Really hopeful that they fully integrate the WoW Token Economy into a Services Tab together with the channel. It would be such a nice thing to have a Middleman Service provided by Blizzard that has triggers for accomplishing services for the buyer which in turn leads to the seller getting their money and if it they don't accomplish the service the buyer gets their money back.

Really astonishing great stuff, Blizz!
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-06-30 at 09:56 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awful nice of Blizz to give such an easy cross-server, cross-faction way of transferring gold (though for a cost to be sure) in Patch 9.2.7.

After the patch, if you want to send money to your alt on another server, all you'll have to do is have the character receiving gold put up a flask or herb for a bit more than you wish to transfer, then have your character sending the gold purchase the flask/herb off the new AH.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Awful nice of Blizz to give such an easy cross-server, cross-faction way of transferring gold (though for a cost to be sure) in Patch 9.2.7.

After the patch, if you want to send money to your alt on another server, all you'll have to do is have the character receiving gold put up a flask or herb for a bit more than you wish to transfer, then have your character sending the gold purchase the flask/herb off the new AH.
    thats not how it works with new AH.

Since you have to buy all "cheaper versions" first. Sadly, you can't choose your seller. It auto-selects lowest price.
    What else you could do- find some non-existent item on ah (like old-school fish or something), tag it for 1-5-10-50-100-200k gold.... and post it. log over to your char and buy it (aka send gold for 5% cut)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    thats not how it works with new AH.

Since you have to buy all "cheaper versions" first. Sadly, you can't choose your seller. It auto-selects lowest price.
    What else you could do- find some non-existent item on ah (like old-school fish or something), tag it for 1-5-10-50-100-200k gold.... and post it. log over to your char and buy it (aka send gold for 5% cut)
    Right...the commodities market would work against that. But good call on the non-existent item to do so. Might be a bit tricky as they are only using commodity-style items to start with for this, but there are plenty of old commodity-style items that might work for this.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Right...the commodities market would work against that. But good call on the non-existent item to do so. Might be a bit tricky as they are only using commodity-style items to start with for this, but there are plenty of old commodity-style items that might work for this.
    Lets not give them ideas to nerf it with old-school mats xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Being pedantic. But technically WoW's Alpha is it's beta. Blizzard is weird with it's naming schemes. A lot of gaming in general is. It wouldn't make much of a difference outside of marketing
    There's no hard definitions to be had in that area to begin with. So you might as well say the others are being weird.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There's no hard definitions to be had in that area to begin with. So you might as well say the others are being weird.
    If I remember correctly game enter Beta when core (zones, dungeons) is complete and they focus on bugs & endgame. Plus of course they send mass invites (compared to amount of invites during Alpha) and we finally have keys for streamers/sites.