Quote Originally Posted by Xofoo View Post
    Oh no! My hype level... It's going up! Hype only leads to dissapointment. Must not give in!
    We're too far gone already, days of eagerly anticipating the alpha every single day have led us to this very moment, we have gone on copium overdrive. Hoping the hype pays off

When was Shadowlands added to catalog and how long it took till first build?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    When was Shadowlands added to catalog and how long it took till first build?
    Shadowlands was added to the catalog on April 3rd (a friday) with the client releasing on the next Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on timezone).

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Shadowlands was added to the catalog on April 3rd (a friday) with the client releasing on the next Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on timezone).
    So it's the same situation - next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Copium Mk2
    420 copium it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

1+ Year Old Account
    Next week is gonna be a LIT week, if you catch my drift.

it's almost like my Alpha command date is kinda happening

OH
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Does this 100% reject the idea of a mined build today?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Next week is gonna be a LIT week, if you catch my drift.
    It's summer and there are fires?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy17 View Post
    Does this 100% reject the idea of a mined build today?
    Nope, but I'll be (happily) surprised if they give us a full weekend of datamining before next week's festivities.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    it's almost like my Alpha command date is kinda happening

OH
    Out of curiosity, why did you call Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday stuff like "Alpha Watch Day 1" and so on if you're so sure of an actual date?

oh hype content viewership obviously

Nope, but I'll be (happily) surprised if they give us a full weekend of datamining before next week's festivities.
    Imagine if it drops in like 2 hours. It'd be perfect. Dozens of new models and icons just pouring in. Oh and MUSIC because we're far along in development.

And the unexpected surprise, additional customization options for Allied Races!

What are these festivities? I must have missed something?

Well, thanks for saying it out loud at least.

For those going "OMG WE SAID SO! IT WOULD DROP TODAY!!" you said the same every week, every day so far. A broken clock is still right 2 times a day.

No chance for datamining today?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Out of curiosity, why did you call Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday stuff like "Alpha Watch Day 1" and so on if you're so sure of an actual date?
    He can't outright tell his viewers when the Alpha would start. That would be distrustful and keep Blizzard from trusting him on future insider info in the future. That is why he said "Alpha Prediction July 14th" over a month ago. He used the word "prediction" to sort of "cover his behind" while also letting his community know to chill out.

Eeee exciting stuff ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    He can't outright tell his viewers when the Alpha would start. That would be distrustful and keep Blizzard from trusting him on future insider info in the future. That is why he said "Alpha Prediction July 14th" over a month ago. He used the word "prediction" to sort of "cover his behind" while also letting his community know to chill out.
    I like you, you're smart