Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Quite a lot of them were harassers, I wouldn't call that an Alpha Male thing.

Also did you see most of them, the only cool looking dude was Metzen.
    Don't feed this edgelord. Just look at his posting history. None of his views holds up together. He even changed his nickname within last 1hr to "SovietBabeyyy" to emphasize how cringey he is.

Holy Damn, thats cute

- - - Updated - - -

I cant even

- - - Updated - - -

Return of the snekmans :O

Stone Sneks got me happy, absolutely loved the Sethrak in BfA. So many great models.

Has anyone used the minimaps to create a size comparison yet? The maps do look large but I really cannot tell how large plus the vertical nature of the terrain can both take away space (all the cliffs) and even possibly create space (you could have open areas below overhanging terrain).

The response to DK feedback seems decent.

No duck mount datamined though. No duck mount is failure.

Quote Originally Posted by SovietBabeyyy View Post
    I dont know if you understand it.

If you are:

1.Woke
    2.Super sensitive
    3.Hyper sensible
    4.Insecure beta male
    5.Pink hair coloured Feminist(infused with pure hate)

(Just a short description of current wow devs, not full list)

You dont want that your work, is compared to a product that was created by

White Males(Alpha Males)
    Confident Men

Its a insult to you, and your Team.
    Who hurt you bro lmao this is a forum for video games, go back to Twitter
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The new infinite models look amazing.

Those are mwaaaaa *chef's kiss*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Good looking new hd blood elf, night elf, alliance, horde ships
    In this thread : https://twitter.com/SlothyJam/status...225408/photo/1
    11.0 World Revamp let's goooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like there are way more models for a first alpha build than ever before. Maybe they really are ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I feel like there are way more models for a first alpha build than ever before. Maybe they really are ahead of schedule.
    Seems about normal?

Maybe things stand out a bit more than normal because there's a lot of visually striking stuff, like the profession-related models, or the various new dragons, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Seems about normal?
    I mean it took me 30 mins to look at them all. Maybe Im getting older, but it seems likes there are twice as many models dataminable in the first build to me. Doesnt matter I guess.

Also someone asked for a size comparison. Idk where it is but I saw one on twitter and it seems like the Dragon Isles is about 1 zone larger than Northrend. Northrend if you plunked another dragonblight sizes zone down onto it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    Not sure if anyone's done it yet, but I made a pretty mediocre size comparison between Northrend and the Dragon Isles. Devs weren't exaggerating when they said it's as big as Northrend, even if it is only 4/5 zones.

Guess it came from this thread. I found it.

Not sure how accurate it is, but seems like it might actually be 2 zones larger instead of 1. If I remember right Northrend was around 17k pixels in a past comparison so DI with this scaling is probably north of 20m. Thats twice the size of Pandaria or the Broken Isles btw for reference. 30% bigger than Kultiras and Zandlar if you smashed them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Quite a lot of them were harassers, I wouldn't call that an Alpha Male thing.
    Also did you see most of them, the only cool looking dude was Metzen.
    Don't even bother. Old Blizzard good, new Blizzard bad - that's exactly the amount of consideration they're capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    11.0 World Revamp let's goooo!
    One thing the world needs is PROPER docks for every race! Like, Forsaken have such a large fleet and NO docks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    One thing the world needs is PROPER docks for every race! Like, Forsaken have such a large fleet and NO docks.
    If that bothers you don’t think about where the populations are supposed to live.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I mean it took me 30 mins to look at them all. Maybe Im getting older, but it seems likes there are twice as many models dataminable in the first build to me. Doesnt matter I guess.
    Maybe. I guess previous spreads often had a bunch of recolors listed as individual models.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...d-25902-Models

Maybe. I guess previous spreads often had a bunch of recolors listed as individual models.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...d-25902-Models
    We opted to go with per-model instead of per-variation previews for the Dragonflight model preview post, there's too many different variations to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    If that bothers you don’t think about where the populations are supposed to live.
    I do think about it though

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    We opted to go with per-model instead of per-variation previews for the Dragonflight model preview post, there's too many different variations to show off.
    Is the title screen music track in the current build?

Music is one of the last things patched in in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    More boat docks, more zepellin/airship docks. More PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION in general. I wanna play in a world that feels connected and immersive, not an instance simulator like FFXIV(I love that game but I play for a different reason entirely).

Everything about Dragonflight has me hyped. Like Legion alpha hyped.

Hope this is the big comeback for wow

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    Music is one of the last things patched in in the beta.
    Well... that's not quite correct.

Late in the beta there is a large scale music build that adds most of the music for most of the zones. Typically the early alpha client has a few tracks for early zones and sometimes the login screen's music, even though the screen itself is usually a fairly late addition also.

The Login screen music is also typically a medley cut from those early introduction zone tracks, so even if the track itself doesn't exist you can sort of get a feel for the melodies in it.

For example, this is from prior to BfA alpha start:

Last edited by Hitei; 2022-07-15 at 09:03 AM.

Nope, not yet.