Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Pretty sure that's how it worked in the past 2-3 xpacs.
    Wouldn't know. I intentionally avoided everything after WoD like the plague.

Kinda wish I didn't though. Legion sounds like it was a really good expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    My only fear once again is that all these wonderful color variations on the tier and PvP sets will be wasted by making only one color Mythic and one Elite, and downgrading the rest by removing ornaments and glows. I remember Shadowlands alpha and being excited for the Nathria gear until a later build removed the glows for everything below Mythic.
    I wish they would give us a toggle for the glow effects. I personally hate every single effect they put on armor, very rarely does it ever look ok. Especially fire/smoke effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    95%-100% unless something goes wrong.

From the alpha e-mail:

Which in turn means today should be the start of phase 2.

Do you think they will send out more Alpha invites with each of the phases?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Do you think they will send out more Alpha invites with each of the phases?
    Usually we always get new invite waves with each build, so I think that's a given. That said, I would guess the initial six weeks will still be quite small with bigger waves targeted at people who got CE/Gladiator/M+ Hero coming once they do the dungeon testing and pvp tuning.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...97461000769537

Looks like we might get primalist eye options.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Uhhh that looks pretty! I just hope we also get green ones, or atleast green versions of the dk eyes to match their unholy talent tree artwork.

Edit: Seems like they are npc only for now though.

But it seems like we may finally get some new rewards for trial of style:
    https://twitter.com/TheLostCodex/sta...89998997188610
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-07-19 at 02:47 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I like how they Dracthyr coincidentally solve some issues people have with the two additional Alliance human races.

Toggle Form - can be added to Worgen

Body Types - could allow for Skinny Kul Tiran

Primalist eye options? What's that?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Just gonna point out that the new primalist eyes can be a class customization for the future for when evoker is expanded to other races. Would make sense that a mortal with dragon powers has those eyes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Just gonna point out that the new primalist eyes can be a class customization for the future for when evoker is expanded to other races. Would make sense that a mortal with dragon powers has those eyes
    Not really? The primalists are empowered by the elementals, they have nothing to do with the Evokers?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Primalist eye options? What's that?
    Eye options labeled 'primalist' in the files.

Basically the eye ball customization primalist (read - elemental infused) NPCs have. (Including Sabellian for some reason).

Formerly known as Arafal

Basically the eye ball customization primalist (read - elemental infused) NPCs have. (Including Sabellian for some reason).
    Yeah but for Humans or what race? Or isn't this clear yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah but for Humans or what race? Or isn't this clear yet?
    They are applicable to every player model.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-07-19 at 03:53 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Not really? The primalists are empowered by the elementals, they have nothing to do with the Evokers?
    As far as we have been told the primalists are just elemental dragons that followed galakrond

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    As far as we have been told the primalists are just elemental dragons that followed galakrond
    Primalist seems to be a term used both for those dragons (which specifically are the Primal Incarnates) and their followers.

Thank you!

Ooh, now that's interesting. Will be nice to finally have glowing eyes for non-Elven mages.

- - - Updated - - -

He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".

- - - Updated - - -

Still quite excited to see the Infinites in motion. I always enjoyed them and thought they were a uniquely nuanced set of villains. Add to that how cool they look.

You know what the weird thing is I went on WoW dressing room a few days ago and saw

But I put it down to a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.
    Seems possible that it's all foreshadowing—hope it isn't, though. I think it would be rather disappointing to see such a character wasted on an unnecessary villain bat.