Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Thank you!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...97461000769537

Looks like we might get primalist eye options.
    Ooh, now that's interesting. Will be nice to finally have glowing eyes for non-Elven mages.

- - - Updated - - -

Eye options labeled 'primalist' in the files.

Basically the eye ball customization primalist (read - elemental infused) NPCs have. (Including Sabellian for some reason).
    He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".

- - - Updated - - -

Still quite excited to see the Infinites in motion. I always enjoyed them and thought they were a uniquely nuanced set of villains. Add to that how cool they look.

You know what the weird thing is I went on WoW dressing room a few days ago and saw

But I put it down to a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    He likely has those eyes by virtue of being a Black Dragon, consequently having a close relation to the Earth. It could well indicate he'll betray us for some nebulous elemental villain, but more reasonably I think it's simply a thing that's representative of the Black Dragons' connection to that particular element, especially given that exact color is the one that is assigned to "Earth".
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Or he could be doing typical Black dragon things, secretly heading and manipulating the Primalists to create a situation in which he is selected to ascend to the Aspect of his flight rather than Wrathion or whoever else.
    Seems possible that it's all foreshadowing—hope it isn't, though. I think it would be rather disappointing to see such a character wasted on an unnecessary villain bat.

I mean, I don't think Sabellian is gonna be evil considering the whole "Choose your reputation" kinda thing between him and Wrathion.

I hope they keep Sabellian around. Internal conflict and politics are good for the story. Especially since dragon lore has been fairly boring since the flights don't fight each other anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, I don't think Sabellian is gonna be evil considering the whole "Choose your reputation" kinda thing between him and Wrathion.
    Well, we could also choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang in BfA - nothing is save from becoming a raid/dungeon boss (or a trinket). And I doubt we will get another Wrathion fight after 8.3.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope if only for character longevity that Sabellian sticks around instead of used as story/plot fodder. I dislike Blizzard's weird thing of killing off sometimes not used characters randomly. Eventually the old used to roster is gonna fade, better to get us used to the new guys so it doesn't feel alienating. Not for "politics is interesting angle." I dunno maybe just maybe Sabellian distrusts Wrathion but that doesn't mean "Like any black dragon I'm bad now"
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-07-19 at 05:22 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I hope if only for character longevity that Sabellian sticks around instead of used as story/plot fodder.
    Seconded strongly. In fact, I hope he becomes increasingly relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, we could also choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang in BfA - nothing is save from becoming a raid/dungeon boss (or a trinket). And I doubt we will get another Wrathion fight after 8.3.
    Sure, but Sylvanas was clearly set up as "the bad path" and Saurfang was clearly "the good path", and they did say that it was a stupid decision to have to begin with.

No way they are gonna have one of the two choices be evil out of the blue.

What's gonna happen is that there is going to be bickering between Sabellian and Wrathion, it's Aldor/Scryer like, and at the end, Ebonhorn is gonna be the Black Dragon Leader.

This might be one of the coolest non-features yet that adds so much flair to the game: Travel Around Azeroth in Dragonflight with the Tuskarr Boat in Iskaara
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    don't worry. These are the type of vegans who wear shirts like "It's ok to kill humans to safe animals". (I sadly know such a vegan, there's a reason we're not friends anymore)
    As a vegan myself that sounds like an extremist wearing veganism as camouflage, the mantra is to cause as 'little suffering as practically possible". It's not a carte blanche to think animal lives are worth killing humans for. :P

I'd shoot a bear charging at you if I had to, nesingwary style.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This might be one of the coolest non-features yet that adds so much flair to the game: Travel Around Azeroth in Dragonflight with the Tuskarr Boat in Iskaara
    Can't wait for it to teleport you to Stonetalon Mountains for an inexplicable reason
    You just lost The Game

I mean, judging by the path it travels, it definitely has to be east of Northrend.

i'm guessing west of northrend

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    That's a fair assessment. While I do understand the need to reflect current values, it's comical how much people are bursting into hysterics over being reminded of the fact there used to be big game hunting in WoW. Of course, I actually like the new direction, too, because it is a very good and realistic (if slightly exaggerated) representation of ethical hunting.
    Even as a vegan I find it kinda funny, seeing as WoW is (if loosely) a medieval setting. Anyone judging our own medieval times through the lens of a vegan with access to all kinds of alternatives to stay healthy is a dumb dumb, and I take the same approach to media.

Nesingwary's murder spree fits right in with my toon being told to go kill 12 Humans with families back home so reacting to one is a bit funny. Him retiring and using his hunting skills for something greater is cool tho.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Can't wait for it to teleport you to Stonetalon Mountains for an inexplicable reason
    There's a reason - The SoCal Lady Killer obviously

Also hello spec thread. I have been very busy with surgery and melting, how is everyone alpha consumption going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, they were supposed to be the elemental equivalent of the Aspects and a at a similar power level that the Aspects had when they left the Dragon Isles so BEFORE the creation of the Dragon Soul. THus they should be FAR stronger than the Aspects we've met. Pre-Dragon Soul Aspects were strong enough to completely turn the tides in the War of the Ancients. So the primals should be close to the level of Azshara and just below KJ.
    Aren’t they angry over not being imbued with power by the Titans? I think there was an interview snippet or blue post somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    100% the best part of Dragonflight for me so far, without taking away from the other features. This was just really, unexpectedly neat.