Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    I'm a little surprised they've more or less abandoned winged dungeon design. Granted, I'm not privy to how much the art pipeline holds up dungeon creation, but it seems an easy solution to speed up the process of pumping more out.
    I think dungeon wings work best as an area that you can slowly build on over time and perhaps revisit in a new expansion or update. I kind of hope we see more of what they are doing in DF in the future by revisiting more old locations.

The TBC design of essentially 1 megadungeon split into 3 or 4 different themes isn't something I miss at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    I'm a little surprised they've more or less abandoned winged dungeon design. Granted, I'm not privy to how much the art pipeline holds up dungeon creation, but it seems an easy solution to speed up the process of pumping more out.
    I would love a few more dungeons and/or raids in Blackrock Mountain. As well as a facelift for said mountain.

From what I can see, it looks like most if not all Night Elf/Worgen refugees have been moved from Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Uldaman is great, it has the pace and flow of the classic dungeon with more modern bosses. Besides the dragons at the end it kind of feels like a revamped evergreen dungeon?

I'm not sure how they would do the two wings moving forward. But maybe we will see a return of winged dungeons if we go back to the continents?
    What two wings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Hey babe! I took a little time off, but I must admit DF has me pretty excited! It looks like a ton of fun, I hope it won't disappoint.
    Same for me. Haven't really played since SL launch mostly because I don't really have the time but who knows

7+ Year Old Account
    Btw, has there been any mention of the dragons infertility?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What two wings?
    The old Uldaman dungeon still exists, it is a not a revamp of the old dungeon. The new one is placed in a hole directly above the hole the digsite.

So there are now two Uldaman wings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Btw, has there been any mention of the dragons infertility?
    Asking for a friend?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Asking for a friend?
    Not into scales, thanks but no thanks.

It was an actual question.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-07-20 at 06:20 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Asking for a friend?
    I would also be interested in this question ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Hope we get a new Merithra model soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I would love a few more dungeons and/or raids in Blackrock Mountain. As well as a facelift for said mountain.
    This is how i want them to revamp the world in a way, think of a bigger / grander take on Darkshore / Arathi. Like take 4-6 zones and over the course of say Dragonflight they revamp / remodel them to todays standards toss in a new dungeon every so often and once Dragonflight is no longer current content move that zone and dungeon into the existing leveling pool. This would allow the creative freedom to have a zone specific story which is what made those old zones fantastic ( I am looking at you Stonetalon Horde side ).

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, Billy who bought the game last week could have gotten an invite to the Alpha, so your argument is kind of... stupid?
    Billy showed interest in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I know you! And yes, I agree that DF is looking good (atm).
    *wave* Hello fwiend!

From what I can see, it looks like most if not all Night Elf/Worgen refugees have been moved from Stormwind.
    The plot thickens...

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Same for me. Haven't really played since SL launch mostly because I don't really have the time but who knows
    I played through Zereth Mortis, it was good but I got bored eventually, I've been around since Burning Crusade soooo, new content stops feeling new pretty fast now

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    This is how i want them to revamp the world in a way, think of a bigger / grander take on Darkshore / Arathi. Like take 4-6 zones and over the course of say Dragonflight they revamp / remodel them to todays standards toss in a new dungeon every so often and once Dragonflight is no longer current content move that zone and dungeon into the existing leveling pool. This would allow the creative freedom to have a zone specific story which is what made those old zones fantastic ( I am looking at you Stonetalon Horde side ).
    11.0 World Revamp, the dream lives on!

Thank fuck.

Night Elves should stay as far away as possibly from these scummy humans.

@Aucald In the grand tradition of Dalaran is burning, may I humbly ask that we rename this thread "Dragonflight Alpha/Beta General Discussion"? Speculation threads have always evolved into alpha/beta threads! Many thanks in advance! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    No we are not scummy(Humans that is, we aren't scummy).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Tbh, I think without covid, team restructuring and new work from home we can and should expect a Broken shore/9.1 sized patch every 6 months at the minimum. No large delays. Preferably patches as big or bigger than Legion with a similar content cadence.
    That'd be quite nice. Hopefully the restructures and clearer schedule will help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are called Scythids.

And yes, they are most definitely Aqir.
    Feels odd to have two Mantis Aqir.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Billy showed interest in the game
    Sure, but your argument was "Oh, people who might have stopped playing the game ages ago would have gotten an invite and they might not be up to date on things like STM" which is a stupid argument to make. It's not like you don't have to sign up for the Alpha anyway, so people getting an invite would be vaguely interested anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    looks like we have a timeskip

This comment about Anduin still seeing Wrathion as an ally further encourages my previous theory that the Black Dragonflight power struggle would lead to a schism in the Black Dragonflight in which they take sides with either faction.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2022-07-20 at 08:30 PM.