7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Thank fuck.

Night Elves should stay as far away as possibly from these scummy humans.
    Fokken scummy humanz, giving homeless and traumatized nevles shelter, and shiet.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    This is further compounding my previous theory that the Black Dragonflight power strugglewould lead to a faction-based schism.
    Nothing confirmed. PTR texts come and go. Also, skip would be really small, considering barely anything changed.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nothing confirmed. PTR texts come and go. Also, skip would be really small, considering barely anything changed.
    I was talking about the specific comment that Anduin still views Wrathion as an ally. I previously thought the idea was nonsensical fantasy when it first struck me precisely because Wrathion would've been viewed with suspicion by Anduin after the whole Legion thing. Now it's being suggested that Anduin still views him as an ally, which changes things significantly.

Obviously, I'm not saying anything's confirmed or even likely, I'm just still in this line of thinking and feel more secure in it now.

Fokken scummy humanz, giving homeless and traumatized nevles shelter, and shiet.
    Yeah. They made them sleep on stones. Stones! No grass in sight!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. They made them sleep on stones. Stones! No grass in sight!
    Not my fault SW park has a "No hobos" sign.

I have been kicking around an additional gamemode for Mythic+, I would like to hear your thoughts.

No time trial. However, the scaling by key level continues, and is maybe even harder to account for players being able to better prepare before each fight. The gear would cap out about Heroic Raid level at the highest it goes so that Mythic and 15s can keep their level of prestige, but there could be additional rewards to encourage key climbing (instead of dungeon mounts being rng, they could be a reward for clearing the highest difficulty.

There would also be affixes to spice things up, but overall the idea would be for difficult dungeons that are harder than Mythic 0 and offer more rewards.

Not my fault SW park has a "No hobos" sign.
    Nice try. There's no such thing as a "SW park"!

This is further compounding my previous theory that the Black Dragonflight power struggle would lead to a faction-based schism.
    That bit of dialog was removed from the newest build I believe

Definitely would help a certain red brotherhood in taking over stormwind

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    That bit of dialog was removed from the newest build I believe

Definitely would help a certain red brotherhood in taking over stormwind
    I was just talking about the whole situation with Anduin seeing Wrathion as an ally—when I said "faction-based schism", I meant that the Black Dragonflight would split along faction lines, not that the Alliance would be splitting. I do actually expect Turalyon's dictatorship to last, though.

What's up with the Scarlet Crusade anyway? Are they back or something?

People are still waiting for the Scarlet Brotherhood to do something. Admittedly, they mostly just seem like a wacky bunch of conspiracy theorists and may not have the capacity to actually become a big deal, but it's just as possible they may end up being key supporters for Turalyon (though the whole Dreadlord thing tells me he may have reservations).

People are still waiting for the Scarlet Brotherhood to do something. Admittedly, they mostly just seem like a wacky bunch of conspiracy theorists and may not have the capacity to actually become a big deal, but it's just as possible they may end up being key supporters for Turalyon (though the whole Dreadlord thing tells me he may have reservations).
    I wonder how he will treat Yrel if she ever comes knocking.

I wonder how he will treat Yrel if she ever comes knocking.
    I imagine that he'd be pretty welcoming to her. Although I never got the whole "Zealot Turalyon" thing (he was pretty fanatical during WarCraft II but seems pretty mellow by Legion), he has no reason to have any reservations with her. Insofar as he'd be concerned, she's probably just helping to redeem a formerly-evil faction and would be here to provide welcome backup.

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus leave the Alliance alone with the schisms, it doesn't need it. Moving that aside, Turalyon is probably not gonna give up the throne cause when the Light..quite literally arrives on our door step he will welcome it with open arms and well you get the idea. Its not what I want but I'm 50% sure its going to be a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I imagine that he'd be pretty welcoming to her. Although I never got the whole "Zealot Turalyon" thing (he was pretty fanatical during WarCraft II but seems pretty mellow by Legion), he has no reason to have any reservations with her. Insofar as he'd be concerned, she's probably just helping to redeem a formerly-evil faction and would be here to provide welcome backup.
    Isn't she brainwashed by the light or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    jesus leave the Alliance alone with the schisms, it doesn't need it. Moving that aside, Turalyon is probably not gonna give up the throne cause when the Light..quite literally arrives on our door step he will welcome it with open arms and well you get the idea. Its not what I want but I'm 50% sure its going to be a thing.
    What if said Light turns on his wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    When I said "faction-based schism", I meant in the Black Dragonflight. I don't think there will be a schism in the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't she brainwashed by the light or something?
    Potentially, but she's not really a threat to him. Insofar as he'd know, she's simply working to try to clean things up in Draenor and poses no threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I have been kicking around an additional gamemode for Mythic+, I would like to hear your thoughts.

No time trial. However, the scaling by key level continues, and is maybe even harder to account for players being able to better prepare before each fight. The gear would cap out about Heroic Raid level at the highest it goes so that Mythic and 15s can keep their level of prestige, but there could be additional rewards to encourage key climbing (instead of dungeon mounts being rng, they could be a reward for clearing the highest difficulty.

There would also be affixes to spice things up, but overall the idea would be for difficult dungeons that are harder than Mythic 0 and offer more rewards.
    The issue with it that idea is that dungeon bosses are not designed for raid boss level fights to justify the increased rewards. Not to mention that the current basis for M+ which the dungeons are being made in consideration of places emphasis on trash mobs in a way that raids most definitely do not.

In raids a singel boss is a 5-6 minute affair. This is not just to make it more difficult in terms of needing to keep up your attention for that long, but also to allow several phases and interlocking mechanics. Dungeon bosses meanwhile cannot have that, as the current way they are designed means they are better fit to the 2-3 minute format, and even shorter still for NM, HC, and even just carry runs.

Trash meanwhile as I mentioned is currently designed to be difficult in order to place extra emphasis on the time constraints by not just having them be a cakewalk. This is in stark difference to raids where they are just there for flavor and the occasional BoE. This means that to increase the difficulty of a dungeon at a commensurate rate to the loss of a timer means that you could end up with cases where you literally have to sit around between each trash pack waiting for the cooldowns to reset.

Now, all this in mind it is theoretically possible to make it work. Remove the percentage increases to trash and place a heavier emphasis on the actual bosses. You can afterall still have some level of complexity afterall. However, this would also place an even heavier emphasis on FotM specs. The lack of challenge from trash, and the lack of a timer means you cater to two specific playstyles. Either full tank groups, or extreme ST burst, and given the dungeons infinitely scale you are almost definitely going to have to go for all tank groups, with maybe a healer for burst. On the other side given berserks you would then maybe go for the extreme ST burst groups, which is similarly exclusionary, especially as the short timeframes on each boss means you run into questions of cooldown usage, and hwo gets the most bang for their buck in 2-3 minutes, not to mention which of these classes can survive the infinitely scaling AoE which is similarly necessary to actually present a tangible increasing challenge.

So yes, in short it is possible, it's just not really a good idea compared to M+ given the vast amounts of issues inherent to 5-man content, as opposed to 10-30 man content in raids.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

What if said Light turns on his wife?
    As for this, that already sort of happened—he tried to deal with it diplomatically. Given he was capable of persuading Xe'ra to let her live, I imagine Yrel would be a relative cakewalk.

As for this, that already sort of happened—he tried to deal with it diplomatically. Given he was capable of persuading Xe'ra to let her live, I imagine Yrel would be a relative cakewalk.
    Considering Yrel's commander may be a resurrected or alternate Xe'ra, who could know about her alternate death that Turalyon let happen, it may not be such a clean encounter.

The BFA scenario makes it vague who the Lightnother is but it absolutely could be Xe'ra.

They claim to have the menethil heir and want to overthrow anduin using greymane as a figurehead that they will overthrow. Turalyon is a good candidate for that now as they can use his elf wife as a thing against him.

My theory is they are led by a black dragon and we will finally get the Reveal of Talia being the heir and Calia being her mother and the lost wife of Bolvar because IT IS VERY OBVIOUS.

Patch content to reintroduce Anduin as a badass instead of an emo