The more I've sat on it, I think Gnolls having no female models actually bugs me. It makes perfect sense for Arrakoa, Jinyu, Sethrak etc to have no dimorphism, but why not Gnolls? They even added children for them.

I don't think its a political thing at all. Is it just laziness? Why tuskarr but not them?

Well, Gnolls are based on Hyena and if you know anything about Hyenas...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Are you implying that the game isn't ready for giant hyena phallus?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Are you implying that the game isn't ready for giant hyena phallus?
    Are any of us truly ready though?

(Well some are I guess)

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading about Inscription during Wrath makes me miss what the profession used to be. I hope they do something with it in DF.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The more I've sat on it, I think Gnolls having no female models actually bugs me. It makes perfect sense for Arrakoa, Jinyu, Sethrak etc to have no dimorphism, but why not Gnolls? They even added children for them.

I don't think its a political thing at all. Is it just laziness? Why tuskarr but not them?
    Male and female hyenas are visually almost indistinguishable.

Formerly known as Arafal

Its funny when people who know nothing assume its because the devs are lazy.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Reading about Inscription during Wrath makes me miss what the profession used to be. I hope they do something with it in DF.
    I honestly still think that given how little it can do now, it would be better to merge it with enchanting. ofc DF could make both much beefier.

Probably time constraints or something. They've shown sexual dimorphism in Gnolls with other media, so they can't just say they look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Moonguard's prepared for this for decades, Gnolls can't measure up to female Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly still think that given how little it can do now, it would be better to merge it with enchanting. ofc DF could make both much beefier.
    Honestly a very good idea. All newly added professions have kind of been handled poorly. Jewelcrafting is a shell of itself compared to what it was, same for Inscription. And I don't even wanna talk about how they completely murdered my child Archaeology.

OMG! THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL DALARAN! Again my friends!!!

Honestly way more excited about this from the same Twitter thread (https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...gal7utVVpHJg):

Now this, THIS has my attention! This would be such a nice thing, CoT-like expeditions of some sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    Those are stunnings, I love seeing Galakrond here!

Honestly a very good idea. All newly added professions have kind of been handled poorly. Jewelcrafting is a shell of itself compared to what it was, same for Inscription. And I don't even wanna talk about how they completely murdered my child Archaeology.
    JC has the potential to get back to where it was. We need reliable sockets on gear, more gear (beyond neck and rings, we can have crowns and trinkets) and perhaps reconsider meta gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    JC has the potential to get back to where it was. We need reliable sockets on gear, more gear (beyond neck and rings, we can have crowns and trinkets) and perhaps reconsider meta gems.
    Ooooh TBC style meta gems would be great. Loved those. Such a shame they were removed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Also Chromie gets a new model - she's so tiny now!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYPl-FzU...pg&name=medium

(Also, I guess you could literally make your drake mount into her haha)
    Kinda odd they would turn her into a drake, she effectively has the body of a dragon teen Ager now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    Probably time constraints or something. They've shown sexual dimorphism in Gnolls with other media, so they can't just say they look the same.
    I don’t know where they had dimorphism in Gnolls but Unless it’s a actual wow media like comics or books it’s not canon to wow so if it’s in hots hearthstone or something that doesn’t actually mean any thing.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Kinda odd they would turn her into a drake, she effectively has the body of a dragon teen Ager now?
    She always had a drake model, Chromie is a young dragon.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Using the customizeable Dragonriding mount as a model for her is a cheap way to make an unique model, while not actually modelling an unique model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No she hasn't.

I don’t know where they had dimorphism in Gnolls but Unless it’s a actual wow media like comics or books it’s not canon to wow so if it’s in hots hearthstone or something that doesn’t actually mean any thing.
    I don't think I've even seen that in Hearthstone tbh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Maybe I missed them changing it at some point but she most defiantly wasn’t a drakes in the CoS.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No she hasn't.
    Huh, i guess i remembered it wrong.

But didn't she use a drake model in warlords?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Using the customizeable Dragonriding mount as a model for her is a cheap way to make an unique model, while not actually modelling an unique model.
    Does kinda seem to be the case unless they are actually playing with time travel and the cromie in DF is younger then we have ever met her before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't think I've even seen that in Hearthstone tbh
    No neither have I but I wouldn’t be surprised if they exist given the amount of card they have at this point.