7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Raszageth is literally the bottom one, the left one doesn't have wings because they are depicted separately as they would block the whole body.

The other ones are Vyranoth (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185...he-frozenheart) Irdikron (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185407/iridikron), and I don't think the Fire one is in the game yet.
    I really hope we get them for dragonriding too!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Gotta ride them all!

I've been gone on a cruise since the 14th, did I miss anything important that I need to go back and read them all to catch up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Raszageth is literally the bottom one, the left one doesn't have wings because they are depicted separately as they would block the whole body.

The other ones are Vyranoth (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185...he-frozenheart) Irdikron (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185407/iridikron), and I don't think the Fire one is in the game yet.
    I still want these models without the wings in the game. Maybe as a mount perhaps as a pet. But they look amazing. Like actual Protodrakes Glaurung style!

Would be an amazing Mythic Mount.

5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they had unique abilities.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love the blue mail PvP tint! Again, finger crossed that it isn't the elite one haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the blue mail PvP tint! Again, finger crossed that it isn't the elite one haha.

Okay, but have you seen the purple one?? That glow is so good!
    Also, I'm interested in seeing how this would look on an Evoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She is the central antagonist of the Azure Span. But yeah we don't kill her.

I wonder if we will see Rag again.
    Nah we killed him in his domain so he's gone
    There's a power struggle with a baron though at least according to isle expedition quests

The helms ruin the sets tbh, it's so out of place.

I wish it was open or a different color/texture.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Nah we killed him in his domain so he's gone
    There's a power struggle with a baron though at least according to isle expedition quests
    According to the Dark Iron Dwarf recruitment questline there is a cult of DI Dwarf rebels who intend to ressurect Ragnaros and have him lead them to glory rather than serve under Thaurissan II.

Weirdly this was not mentioned at all during the continuation of the questline in 9.2.5 that gave the weapons, but still. There is a definite plotline of Dark Iron rebels intending to ressurect Ragnaros.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    According to the Dark Iron Dwarf recruitment questline there is a cult of DI Dwarf rebels who intend to ressurect Ragnaros and have him lead them to glory rather than serve under Thaurissan II.

Weirdly this was not mentioned at all during the continuation of the questline in 9.2.5 that gave the weapons, but still. There is a definite plotline of Dark Iron rebels intending to ressurect Ragnaros.
    At this point I'm convinced Blizzard forgot Smolderon exists

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

Interesting
    Possibly use his hammer as a conduit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    They forget about a lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    He's mentioned in that same scenario. Just that he's missing and evidently only the cultists know what's happened to him. Which probably means they are going to try to use him to bring back Ragnaros or perhaps they corrupted him.

Given how they said we would encounter the Primal Incarnates over the course of the expansion, I could definitely see Rag and the fire incarnate being allies.

The Dracthyr customization armors and jewelry need a lot of work. The color schemes for them are terrible and do not match most of the body color options. Worse yet, the hor accessory colors match far fewer options yet. I really hope that they add a lot more variety to those considering that we can't wear full armor sets with those.

Also, the Visage form customization colors are SO bright compared to the Dracthyr forms... I'm bugging out trying to find a look that matches both, and it's honestly a struggle. I just do not understand why they couldn't match the two more closely in color schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    He's mentioned in that same scenario. Just that he's missing and evidently only the cultists know what's happened to him. Which probably means they are going to try to use him to bring back Ragnaros or perhaps they corrupted him.

Given how they said we would encounter the Primal Incarnates over the course of the expansion, I could definitely see Rag and the fire incarnate being allies.
    well the incarnates are allied with galakrond and are purely elemental so i think they would have a link along with the fact the storm eater talked about deathwing as naltharion

- - - Updated - - -

and the reason the last part is important is its before the fall which will be very important for the lore of the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would even go so far as to wager that Khadgar will be the NPC sacrifice that will serve to legitimize whoever (or whatever) the big bad of Dragonflight proves to be. So he'll likely be killed in Dragonflight's opening act at some point, and from there we'll have a strong narrative rationale for taking the fight to the enemy du jour.
    My bet is that he'll die at some point during whatever the Blue Dragonflight plot will be. He'll either fall to underscore the danger of some baddie or make a sacrifice to save us/Kalec etc.

The relation between Incarnates and elementals might not be friendly though. Just because they believe in channeling elemental energy over the arcane blessings of the Titans does not mean they have any consent; they may well follow a path similar to the dark shaman which would make them enemies to the elemental lords.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The relation between Incarnates and elementals might not be friendly though. Just because they believe in channeling elemental energy over the arcane blessings of the Titans does not mean they have any consent; they may well follow a path similar to the dark shaman which would make them enemies to the elemental lords.
    If that were the case their elemental powers would be decaying, as we saw with the Dark Shamans.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-07-26 at 07:39 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    If that where the case their elemental powers would be decaying, as we saw with the Dark Shamans.
    Maybe they find a way to tap directly into the elements, bypassing the elementals and becoming elemental themselves. A form of permanent Ascendance. They are effective elemental lords.