7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Okay, but have you seen the purple one?? That glow is so good!
    Also, I'm interested in seeing how this would look on an Evoker.
    Yeah, purple and red tints are also great. Can't wait to get the sources for both the pve and pvp tints.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The helms ruin the sets tbh, it's so out of place.

I wish it was open or a different color/texture.
    Just hide the hat! Honestly, 'till they fix female hair most head slots look like shit in WoW anyways, so it's not fair to judge a set on the hat alone haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just hide the hat! Honestly, 'till they fix female hair most head slots look like shit in WoW anyways, so it's not fair to judge a set on the hat alone haha.
    I almost always hide helms. The clipping is just crazy. I use items on helm slots that will not clip (my paladin uses the floating crowns from ToS) or nothing at all; there was so much effort in face customization so why hide it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I almost always hide helms. The clipping is just crazy. I use items on helm slots that will not clip (my paladin uses the floating crowns from ToS) or nothing at all; there was so much effort in face customization so why hide it.
    Hiding helmets on every race all the time. They are always way too big. The only ones I leave on are like engineering goggles or crowns.

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny enough, they seem to have some new tech that is able to hide a characters head for certain helmets. This is used for I think the new paladin tier set in 10.0? Pretty much an evolution of the Zereth Mortis broker helmets which is actually quite cool. And npc's also already have the option to show hair with hats, so finger's crossed they make it an option down the line.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I love the blue mail PvP tint! Again, finger crossed that it isn't the elite one haha.

I’m personally anticipating it to be the alliance base set.
    Minus all the glows because Blizzard has been designing all the sets the same but removing the glow from the non elite/mythic sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

They really need to stop taking the glows off non-elite versions.
    Like, just slap the "coolest" colour or the usual black on the 1800 sets and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    If that were the case their elemental powers would be decaying, as we saw with the Dark Shamans.
    Not so sure about that. Maybe the Incarnates are a kind of Devolution of protodragons back to their original elemental forms. Their elemental power not being channeed through some other medium but through themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    They really need to stop taking the glows off non-elite versions.
    Like, just slap the "coolest" colour or the usual black on the 1800 sets and call it a day.
    No, they need to give an option to toggle the glow. The glow just ruins most armor for me, I hate it and would love if they never added another glow effect to armors.
    But I also understand some people love it, so it should just be a toggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Not so sure about that. Maybe the Incarnates are a kind of Devolution of protodragons back to their original elemental forms. Their elemental power not being channeed through some other medium but through themselves.
    We have elemental version of earth and wind drakes and they don't seem devolved; it's likely a parallel evolution instead.

We have elemental version of earth and wind drakes and they don't seem devolved; it's likely a parallel evolution instead.
    that's why i said "a kind of devolution".

OK new build and talents today
    Which class do you think is coming and which dungeons?
    Personally I'm guessing mage and the two dungeons in the newly unlocked zone along with gathering professions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    OK new build and talents today
    Which class do you think is coming and which dungeons?
    Personally I'm guessing mage and the two dungeons in the newly unlocked zone along with gathering professions
    My heart is saying monk but I just know they will be one of the last ones. Mage is probably a good guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    But that's not what was argued, in that case the elements wouldn't be subjugated, the incarnates simply would be those elements.

Formerly known as Arafal

Buzzing to see the rest of the zones; the Blizzard art team always surpasses my expectations and this continent seems to be going even further - it’s waking shore today right?

My heart is saying monk but I just know they will be one of the last ones. Mage is probably a good guess.
    I wish we got monk but I'm happy if we don't because the trees just get better the longer we wait for them

Give me chi explosion
    Old isb
    Crane stance/eminence

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Buzzing to see the rest of the zones; the Blizzard art team always surpasses my expectations and this continent seems to be going even further - it’s waking shore today right?
    Yep it's dracthyr starter experience and first leveling zone

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Yes. Waking Shore -> Thaldraszus -> Ohn'ahran Plains and afterwards all of the zones.
    Forbidden Reach should be available during all of the phases.

That's at least the plan how it was laid out at the start. Changes could happen of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    They should bring back Cascade for priests.
    I miss its incredibly satisfying spell effect.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They should bring back Cascade for priests.
    I miss its incredibly satisfying spell effect.
    I miss OG halo
    Slow and bright

Idk why but it felt meaty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I wish we got monk but I'm happy if we don't because the trees just get better the longer we wait for them

Give me chi explosion
    Old isb
    Crane stance/eminence
    I just want proper fistweaving back. Giving resto shaman the option to be like this melee brawler makes me hopeful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want proper fistweaving back. Giving resto shaman the option to be like this melee brawler makes me hopeful.
    I really like Rehgar in HotS - I think Resto could follow in his footsteps. Sustained healing with potential for burst DPS.