Warrior and Mage

Definitely not Monk then, lol.

I'd say Paladin and Mage.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    It looks like they gave us all the least-impactful ones back in Dragonflight!
    Can I at least hit a button to drop them all around me in a little square? Or has that been removed from the version they put in during BFA?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Any chances to get a new build today or it's used to be tomorrow patch's day ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I see no realms down
    Still early

Warrior and Mage this week, hype

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Warrior and Mage this week, hype
    For sure? My main and one of my principal alts, yay!

I think mage is the one we've seen the most in datamining and then maybe paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think mage is the one we've seen the most in datamining and then maybe paladin?
    If it's about popularity Paladin definitely wins. But there was basically nothing datamined about them besides some Protection stuff.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If it's about popularity Paladin definitely wins. But there was basically nothing datamined about them besides some Protection stuff.
    YEah mage is most likely

Looking at samples like ele shaman tree, whats is really the point of having so many nodes connections, if you will just connect almost all the nodes? it would be so much better to simply remove all nodes, maybe throw in some small connections between 1-2 nodes at the bottom, but all this top to bottom nonsense feels flexible for some and completely unfair for others.

seems like the new build will be released soon and will have more dragonriding

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    "Dragonriding now features advanced turning to give weight to your dragons while riding them"

Oooooo I like that!!! Kinda shocked they actually listened to that. Fuck yes

- - - Updated - - -

That was really my only complaint with the riding itself tbh, as the Dragons felt rather weightless while turning and moving.
    That sounds pretty cool. Kinda like how cars are in GTA. They really want dragonriding to feel completely different than normal flying and I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Looking at samples like ele shaman tree, whats is really the point of having so many nodes connections, if you will just connect almost all the nodes? it would be so much better to simply remove all nodes, maybe throw in some small connections between 1-2 nodes at the bottom, but all this top to bottom nonsense feels flexible for some and completely unfair for others.
    100% agree but I'm expecting some bridges between talents to be removed as we get close to the release. The goal is indeed to have different paths available not to pick as you wish X talents from a list :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    That sounds pretty cool. Kinda like how cars are in GTA. They really want dragonriding to feel completely different than normal flying and I'm all for it.
    I really like the fact that they're not afraid to add camera effects with dragonriding. Without this, the feeling of speed is quite limited

WoW needs a physics overhaul, swimming, flying through the air, mounts, hopefully this is a step in the right direction towards that

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    WoW needs a physics overhaul, swimming, flying through the air, mounts, hopefully this is a step in the right direction towards that
    Can you imagine weighty swimming. Or mounts. For example horses acting like they do in RDR2.

Dragonriding just keeps getting better. I was considering playing Evoker just for some variety, but the more I see the more I think I will be playing Evoker since it's the only way to play Dracthyr.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Realms are down.

pls be warrior talents
    pls
    oh pls