Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Maybe, though it could also be a case of 'we prepare to bring her back, but she says no and we use the energy for something else instead' sort of sacrifice.
    Or it's just Merithra's attempt to side-step having to lead and it just fails, or it's reincarnation instead of resurrection and brings her back as a whelp, or she's being turned into a pseudo-Loa, spirit-like entity a la Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin, or it means "prepare the way for her" in the less direct sense of "prepare the way for Ysera (so that she can send the Night Elf souls into the new world tree).

Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Or it's just Merithra's attempt to side-step having to lead and it just fails, or it's reincarnation instead of resurrection and brings her back as a whelp, or she's being turned into a pseudo-Loa, spirit-like entity a la Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin, or it means "prepare the way for her" in the less direct sense of "prepare the way for Ysera (so that she can send the Night Elf souls into the new world tree).

Who knows.
    Yeah, could be one of anything really. Just very silly for people to get bent out of shape about a spell being datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    The whole point of Ardenweald is rebirth, it establishes that there's an afterlife for creatures that protect and embody nature and their whole purpose is to nurture back these spirits for reincarnation, which explains why we've seen dead wild gods come back so many times in the past.
    You're generally right but the Winter Queen outright says that Ysera is bound to the realm after she helps her.

"You are reborn in Ardenweald, Child of Dreams. To this realm are you bound, and you will share its fate."

The whole point of Ardenweald is rebirth, it establishes that there's an afterlife for creatures that protect and embody nature and their whole purpose is to nurture back these spirits for reincarnation, which explains why we've seen dead wild gods come back so many times in the past.
    Thought that they get healed in the Emerald Dream... But I do not know, I just recently came back to WoW and for the first time I am not reading any quest, as Shadowlands is, lore wise, the biggest piece of shit ever created, that managed to fuck up all previous lore.

Anyway, is good to be back. Combat saves the game and I enjoy collecting stuff, plus I finished my covenant campaign, the Maw and ZM pretty quickly, being renown 80 without realising It.

But when I think about all these fucking systems and thousands of currencies... It feels good to have skipped Shadowlands until now, what a big surprise that everyone jumped ship, because playing DURING the expansion must have been a fucking nightmare.

And do not get me started on WQs. I actually enjoyed them in BfA. I knew that It was shitty content, but they were quick and easy. SL WQs seems to be created to waste our time as much as possible.

But I have hope for Dragonflight. Coming back to talent trees and hopefully do not create any other shitty progression system in 10.0 or in its patches could be the most important decision they ever make. If its for something instanced like Torghast or ZM its fine, even cool, but that's it.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe this is a random spell pulled from the files with no context. Once again, Alpha gonna Alpha, so hold your horses before throwing stones.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    You're generally right but the Winter Queen outright says that Ysera is bound to the realm after she helps her.

"You are reborn in Ardenweald, Child of Dreams. To this realm are you bound, and you will share its fate."
    That's true, and it does feel a little erratic for them to not stick to that. But it isn't that farfetched. They also did write her saying that she'd see Azeroth once more if Elune wills it, just that it would require some sacrifice.

10+ Year Old Account
    SIgh people need to stop exaggerating
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Meh I hope, they throw a new wave of F&F invites.

So...new build today? Dang

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Providing the choice makes the game better.
    Not necessarily.

7+ Year Old Account
    The whole point of Ardenweald is rebirth
    Yes, but Yseras whole story was that her rebirth process was interrupted so the WQ had to bind her Soul in order to save her.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    When it comes to a class I think its very important to provide options, especially if its locked to a single race, offering a few options will make the class more playable, by making the visage form a choice.
    At the expense of eroding away at a cohesive and distinct class identity, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Build today or nah?
    Realms are down, build is inc

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Realms are down, build is inc
    Sweet. Thaldraszus today, Ohn'ahran plains next week

3+ Year Old Account
    Build hype

Warrior pls

- - - Updated - - -

Pls dont have shield stuff in the main talent tree, as fury and arms, we don't use those abilities

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Warrior pls

- - - Updated - - -

Pls dont have shield stuff in the main talent tree, as fury and arms, we don't use those abilities
    PvP exists

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    PvP exists
    Does it though?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

People use shield slam and shield block in PVP? I don't and I am 2.1k in 3s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    PvP exists
    No thanks I'd rather have something else
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi