Someone without alpha that gets it today, please confirm here

It appears that my entire toolkit is in the talent tree, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    It appears that my entire toolkit is in the talent tree, interesting
    Yes that's how these new talents work. You only learn some buffs and non-combat spells like teleports outside of talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes that's how these new talents work. You only learn some buffs and non-combat spells like teleports outside of talents.
    The talents that you learn baseline were supposed to be ones that genuinely have no practical useage inside instanced content, and therefore would never be picked.

Hunters got eagle vision baseline, but not camouflage for instance, likely because noone ever uses eagle vision, but loads would want to use camouflage in M+.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The talents that you learn baseline were supposed to be ones that genuinely have no practical useage inside instanced content, and therefore would never be picked.

Hunters got eagle vision baseline, but not camouflage for instance, likely because noone ever uses eagle vision, but loads would want to use camouflage in M+.
    Camouflage has combat purpose, Eagle Eye doesn't. That's why Eagle Eye is baseline and Camouflage is not.

Hope they, Dracthyr, get to do Dragonwrath.
    And monks now too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And monks now too.
    The stuff is for casters only - so I guess we will get it for Dracthyr, but not for Monks (who got Valanyr and Thunderfury already).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Camouflage has combat purpose, Eagle Eye doesn't. That's why Eagle Eye is baseline and Camouflage is not.
    Yeah basically. Not sure whether all classes really have any equivalent abilities. For sure cannot remember what Warrior would have.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    And monks now too.
    Dragonwrath is DPS caster weapon.

Monks do not have a DPS caster spec.

Any word on the invite wave?

5+ Year Old Account
    God damnit they are bringing back Bonedust Brew, such a lazy and unthematic spell. The only people who like it are meta chasers, not people who like monk. If these covenant abilities got a reskin for the talent tree, maybe it'd be okay but otherwise yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    God damnit they are bringing back Bonedust Brew, such a lazy and unthematic spell. The only people who like it are meta chasers, not people who like monk. If these covenant abilities got a reskin for the talent tree, maybe it'd be okay but otherwise yikes.
    The only covenant ability that is somewhat interesting would have been Fallen Order, obviously re-skinned to just be alive Monks. All the other ones are so boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Single-Minded Fury is back?? Wow did not expect that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Single-Minded Fury is back?? Wow did not expect that!

I thought it was already back... ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I thought it was already back... ?
    Ah lol yea. Just have never seen anyone play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The only covenant ability that is somewhat interesting would have been Fallen Order, obviously re-skinned to just be alive Monks. All the other ones are so boring.
    Spirit monks also work, since chi = spirit. Just would need a reskin to take away the red Revendreth look.
    Reminding me of that spell has made me want to level my monk. Sad I missed the exp buff for it though.

Does Crusade turn Avenging Wrath into a 3 min CD now? No Paladin in their right mind would ever use Crusade over Avenging Might if this is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Yay, colored map "districts" are back!!! Thought I'd never see the day!
    These are most likely Dragon Aspect colored. Not sure why there's two shades of blue there tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    These are most likely Dragon Aspect colored. Not sure why there's two shades of blue there tho.
    Purple-blue is just the general section of the city where all the player stuff is, pretty sure. It's also where a lot of Wrathion's Blacktalon forces hang out.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    So... anyone catch these under string changes yet?

Why would they separate Drac'thyr and Evoker if they're the same thing? Why would one get the Evoker popup as opposed to the Drac'thyr popup and vice versa? Am I looking too far into this or am I being an idiot?