Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Google Nordrassil. They could definitely have tree huts on the branches, or a settlement around its roots. Besides, Blizzard can redesign the tree to fit their current lore if need be, so it looks more like Teldrassil does in concept art.
    I don't need to google it. I saw the tree first-hand. It isn't suitable in the way Teldrassil is at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    nEw bUiLD tOdAy?
    Every time you ask it gets delayed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't need to google it. I saw the tree first-hand. It isn't suitable in the way Teldrassil is at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time you ask it gets delayed.
    oh snap!

/10snaps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The art is building up for it, unless we are having new cities in the next continent.
    Blizzard will not develop a city without gameplay function for it.

Stormwind and Orgrimmar are the faction capitals so they get updates occasionally.

Expansion hubs are, well, expansion hubs so they get made.

Unless Neo Darnassus somehow ends as the expansion hub for an expansion, it is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Blizzard will not develop a city without gameplay function for it.

Stormwind and Orgrimmar are the faction capitals so they get updates occasionally.

Expansion hubs are, well, expansion hubs so they get made.

Unless Neo Darnassus somehow ends as the expansion hub for an expansion, it is not happening.
    "Neo Darnassus" could also be patch content reminiscent of Suramar. It being more like a quest zone than a capital.
    But for rp and story purpose it is a new faction capital (just like Suramar being the Nightborns capital)

They're not going to leave Night Elves and Forsaken without a capital city.

3+ Year Old Account
    where build build build build build build

sad orcy if no locky talents

"Cities need a gameplay function" is a bizarre argument, because clearly an expansion that takes place on EK/Kalimdor would have new quests and gameplay associated with said cities. This is just another "THEY WONT DO CATA AGAIN!!!!" fight that goes back and forth pointlessly.

I'll just keep taking a look at all the Alliance/Horde assets they are updating and the giant walls/buildings they are putting in the files. I really doubt its just housing and I also doubt they are going to make a new continent with giant Alliance/Horde bases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Having a capital is a minority thing these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Blizz wants to spent time and resources. Non-faction capitals are kinda obsolete and dead, having their time to shine only when they are raided and destroyed.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-09 at 04:39 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Something I just realized: if there is a timeskip in prepatch, and one of the events is Tirisfal Glades, it will be curious to see if they bother doing anything to show that time has passed in that zone.

They mentioned there would be some changes to the Forsaken area, but this could've just been the 9.2.5 changes. Still...

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Instead of nerfing Soar, why don't they just allow dragonriding in old zones and then everyone is happy.

A solution to a nerf which I don't think anyone asked for ^
    I wish people would actually pay attention to interviews instead of crying on forums alm the time They have said on multiple occasions that they want to make sure the system works correctly aswell as is received well.

They have said again multiple times that of people like it they will bring it to the other zones.

Right now we only have the small group on alpha testing the mechanics. That is NOT a large enough sample size to determine if people enjoy engaging with it.

Glances at Worgen, Goblin, etc.

You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Glances at Worgen, Goblin, etc.

You sure about that?
    They started like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They started like that.
    And Night Elves and Forsaken ended up like that.

No capital beyond Orgrimmar and Stormwind matter.

They started like that.
    And they were left like that, too, so...

Honestly too many capitals is just really inefficient for the player base to be funneled through. Too much travel when you have a hub that handles everything already.

I would rather they develop good world content, dungeons, raids, new pvp maps than build new capitals.

Quote Originally Posted by sandini View Post
    "Neo Darnassus" could also be patch content reminiscent of Suramar. It being more like a quest zone than a capital.
    But for rp and story purpose it is a new faction capital (just like Suramar being the Nightborns capital)
    Actually, it may well be with the way things have been going storywise. It wouldn't make sense for it to be an open questing zone like Suramar with the state of the factions now. Unless the Horde agree to help to amend for the fact they allowed Sylvanas to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentawow View Post
    Honestly too many capitals is just really inefficient for the player base to be funneled through. Too much travel when you have a hub that handles everything already.

I would rather they develop good world content, dungeons, raids, new pvp maps than build new capitals.
    I'd prefer Nelves not getting screwed over with no capital so no ty and Forsaken to obviously. If you take your logic to the extreme no capitals would be made cause you want more non city content.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I wish people would actually pay attention to interviews instead of crying on forums alm the time They have said on multiple occasions that they want to make sure the system works correctly aswell as is received well.

They have said again multiple times that of people like it they will bring it to the other zones.

Right now we only have the small group on alpha testing the mechanics. That is NOT a large enough sample size to determine if people enjoy engaging with it.
    What kind of argument is that? Yes the sample size is small, but it's still supposed to represent a clear direct correlation with the larger playerbase. If everyone talks about loving the mechanic, then Blizzard should listen to that crowd.
    In this case it's far better to assume those testing are doing their job than assume their feedback is invalid and instead wait for an arbitrary amount of players to start testing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Screw all the other capitals, bring SW and OG in to 2022 - full revamp, new textures, new districts. And for the love of God, give us chairs and benches to park our characters on.