Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I cant imagine what kinda terrible person would go "this guy uses hate for profit and gets his fans to harrass the devs but at least he has good criticisms".

There are a million ppl out there making better criticisms, listen to THEM stop giving your boy money just cus he makes u feel good by getting just as enraged by a srupid vidia game

It just has to be the greatest projection I have seen yet, lol. Your comment is so stupid on so many levels my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I’ll start with: I have never subbed on twitch in my life, more - my total view time might be counted in minutes. If you consider my single view on a couple of his lengthy commentary videos on youtube as financial support then fine, but I bounce that ball back to you, since you seem to be pretty aware of his content, I guess we both financially support that chaotic evil man he is, right?
    You start with „what kinda terrible person…” to undermine my position as a poster, and thus credibility of whatever I say by implying I must be terrible person for justifying his reason, right? Are you aware that projection like this puts you in that position in the first place?

I said he articulates his thoughts pretty well, why would he be „my boy”. I prefer Preach over Asmongold. Is Preach „my boy^2”? I know about this raging attitude, yet I’m not aware of him agitating viewers to harass the devs”. But even if that is the case, I don’t care, and why would I? „There are million ppl out there” over the Internet raging and literally agitating fans to do wrongs, like gambling for example?

And the last part - I don’t think I feel good whenever I’m angry over a video game. So watching his criticism doesn’t feed my ego if that’s what you meant. I just use forums as a medium to share ideas and opinions, to agree and disagree. It’s an intellectual sport, feel free to change my mind. But don’t come at me looking like an emotionally unstable angry teenager to preach about ethics, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Reminder what speed % is normal flying at?((Like flying is at X% speed. Just curious..and well I forgot))
    410%. 100% base speed plus 310% speed boost from flying rank 3. Ground mounts are 200%. Both before any mount speed boost buffs like Crusader Aura.

Oh boy, I can't wait to spec into Long Arm of the Law again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

If Blizz ever reads these, plz, heroic leap needs to be baseline..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Rend preferably and less rage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.
    Oh stop. This is not an "anti-fun" change. You are still going to go faster than any other source in the game. Increasing player entitlement and the massive whining is ruining the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    It just has to be the greatest projection I have seen yet, lol. Your comment is so stupid on so many levels my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I’ll start with: I have never subbed on twitch in my life, more - my total view time might be counted in minutes. If you consider my single view on a couple of his lengthy commentary videos on youtube as financial support then fine, but I bounce that ball back to you, since you seem to be pretty aware of his content, I guess we both financially support that chaotic evil man he is, right?
    For the record, it is easy to be aware of his content, because his sheep fans keep polluting this forum with his content and try to declare his opinions fact that we should all worship. That guy literally commanded his fans to harrass players in game for buying the TBC Classic mount. Who do you think was the cause of the /spit emote taken out? He should have been banned over that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Idk why ppl keep comparing evokers to dragons. Its like saying "why dont humans have long ear options!" Because elves and humans are kinda similar and elves have long ears
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    Dracthyr have the exact same shapeshifting ability as dragons do.
    They can shapeshift into anything they want, that's established in their starting experience.

The only reason why we are stuck with scaley runway models is because it's an enormous effort to redesign all other races to have them fit the Dracthyr customization options.
    It's a purely technical restriction, lets not pretend otherwise, especially when game itself doesn't.

Formerly known as Arafal

Man, that Warlock talent to buff curses. "Target is unable to critically strike", that's some powerful stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Oh boy, I can't wait to spec into Long Arm of the Law again!
    It did feel good to move faster on judgements, but I realy realy would want it as a replacement of steed, so we can have a 40% on 3 seconds ibstead of 2 with 20.
    Another one would be.. remove arms and give ret the prot version of steed.

Steed is like.. SLOW ME I AM ON A HORSE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    You mean like the zandalaris and the nightbornes ? The fact there's no armor-equipable armor means nothing. Just like them being able to wear armor back in WotLK didn't meant anything. The fact they took time to adapt their signature helmet and shoulders to every race still is suspicious. I mean, people have begged for Kul Tiran NPC armors and never saw them and they're doing the helms and shoulder, which are the worst thing to adapt since they have to fit the shapes of tauren's face or worgen's.
    You are correct, its no indication what so ever... the nightborne were npc only.. what we got were not these models. They could do the same and give us a remodeld panda model in the end looking slighty off like nightborne.

Its a tricky thing.. its more like in the past it felt like that when their were female models people though, ooo this is gonna be a playable thing. Then kid models were an indication. But now they are not. I dont think there is a real clear indication unless blizz says so. Anything can happn really. Gnolls have kids, are they the allied race of worgen for horde? Remember when everyone said every single race will have a horde and alliance version, Is that still a thing still or was that bfa only though?

Not to long ago an interview stated allied race system is not dead and is there when they feel they need it appearntly. It was on wowhead. So atleast that part of the conversation that was discussed endlessly is over.

You never know.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-08-10 at 06:50 AM.

Man, the Ohn'aran Plains are gorgeous. Like a mix between Nagrand, Stormsong Valley, and Valley of the Four Winds. Hope the music delivers as well. Could see myself spending a lot of time there doing world content, farming and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    It is movement ability with combat application. They're talents now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Additional 20% Flight speed nerf?
    Dracthyr old racial gave 20% more flight speed on continents they know. That was removed with the latest build and replaced with the 1 min cdr.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    No new models?

He looks like that dog from disney now. The one in the desert with the fast running chicken.

Unless people are trolling on the subreddit, it appears the sacrifice required for Ysera's return ... is to exchange places with Malfurion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Unless people are trolling on the subreddit, it appears the sacrifice required for Ysera's return ... is to exchange places with Malfurion.
    I actually like that!! Good riddance haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

He looks like that dog from disney now. The one in the desert with the fast running chicken.
    Such a good boy!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Seriously? Fuck sakes man.

For any who might want to read it:
    (I don't have alpha, I cannot confirm if it's real or not, so grain of salt and all that)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...t_elf_leaders/

For any who might want to read it:
    (I don't have alpha, I cannot confirm if it's real or not, so grain of salt and all that)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...t_elf_leaders/
    At this point, I wouldn’t be mad if the chicken man had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    For the record, it is easy to be aware of his content, because his sheep fans keep polluting this forum with his content and try to declare his opinions fact that we should all worship. That guy literally commanded his fans to harrass players in game for buying the TBC Classic mount. Who do you think was the cause of the /spit emote taken out? He should have been banned over that.
    If that is the case, I disapprove targeted and ordered mass harrasment - and yes, such behaviour should be banned, especially while taking into consideration his wide influential possibilities.