Malfurion is so stupid, imagine sacrificing yourself for an animal who got oneshot by Xavius, a minion who ranks pretty low on the Legion rank scale. It wasn't worth it. What a waste of life for the Alliance, but oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    Cringe. Since when did Tyrande turn into Sadfang?

She should just commit suicide and hand the leadership over to Shandris honestly. Since Shandris is a friend of Magister Umbric, I would not mind seeing her replace Tyrande and usher in a closer Ren'dorei-Kaldorei alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Malfurion is so stupid, imagine sacrificing yourself for an animal who got oneshot by Xavius, a minion who ranks pretty low on the Legion rank scale. It wasn't worth it. What a waste of life for the Alliance, but oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

She should just commit suicide and hand the leadership over to Shandris honestly. Since Shandris is a friend of Magister Umbric, I would not mind seeing her replace Tyrande and usher in a closer Ren'dorei-Kaldorei alliance.
    I know it's bait, but how is Shandris a friend Umbric?

Because they were together in one quest, lmao?

- - - Updated - - -

Aw hell no. Keep Night Elves away from any other Elves. I don't want them anywhere near each other. As far away from humans too.

3+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-glo...the-way-328216

Since we're discussing Ysera and the new World Tree...

People are starting to think the tree may go in the wide open area beside Ohn'ahran Plains. Sad area is encrypted, and can't be seen ingame (yet).

Kinda sus.

I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Male character dying for a female character sounds pretty Blizzardlike to me. Just keep Ysera dead and develop Merithra. Jesus Danuser really needs to be fired.

Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    I'll be shocked if she doesn't go full Elune-splosion before the end of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account

I imagine this is the entrance to the emerald dream

7+ Year Old Account
    Never. She just happened to have died during Malfurion's rescue from Xavius. Wasn't a sacrifice at all. It's pretty far fetched.

But was Malfurion fault if she was corrupted. He run away alone, instead of wating for us and his mindless action cause the Ysera death.

During that quest Tyrande and Malfurion was so annoing that I wanna let kill by Xavius... so Im sorry for the sleepy boy but for years in WoW was benched, at least now was used for good.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But was Malfurion fault if she was corrupted. He run away alone, instead of wating for us and his mindless action cause the Ysera death.

During that quest Tyrande and Malfurion was so annoing that I wanna let kill by Xavius... so Im sorry for the sleepy boy but for years in WoW was benched, at least now was used for good.
    Sure, but she didn't die for him or in his place.

He ran in, got owned, she ran in, got owned.

Malfurion: When she gave her life for mine in Val'sharah, it was not her time.
    sounds like something written by someone who vaguely remembers what happened in Valsharah, as in, Malfurion and Ysera were involved, but not exactly what happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-glo...the-way-328216

Since we're discussing Ysera and the new World Tree...

People are starting to think the tree may go in the wide open area beside Ohn'ahran Plains. Sad area is encrypted, and can't be seen ingame (yet).

Kinda sus.

Its where the new tree will be planted...

Since all the World Trees are connected to the Emerald Dream, make sense the new Tree is builted in green dragon zone... and because also Anderwald is linked to the Emerald Dream... maybe an echo of Malfurion can be there as well.

But I feel bad for Merithra...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/15...2Uu_1BFNA&s=19

Ranked solo arena queue is now a thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/15...2Uu_1BFNA&s=19

Ranked solo arena queue is now a thing.
    If it gives the same rewards this is amazing. But 6 games is a lot.

Honestly, anything that lets me earn a Saddle is fine by me lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Its where the new tree will be planted...

Since all the World Trees are connected to the Emerald Dream, make sense the new Tree is builted in green dragon zone... and because also Anderwald is linked to the Emerald Dream... maybe an echo of Malfurion can be there as well.

But I feel bad for Merithra...
    Awesome.... A tree no Night Elf player will see unless they specifically level through this expansion in the future.

Unless of course they make this into the starting zone for Nelves further down the line. Phasing is a thing and it could work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    "I am so tired, Malfurion" is actually pretty bittersweet actually. I like that line.
    It's like she is talking about the plot. I expect her to stop and look directly at us in the cinematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    If it gives the same rewards this is amazing. But 6 games is a lot.
    No other way to make it fair. Better than nothing.

So much for the "Everything wrong with the story was *Redacted*'s fault", and now we get this

Aw hell no. Keep Night Elves away from any other Elves. I don't want them anywhere near each other. As far away from humans too.
    Are you sure the few remaining homeless refugees of that race can afford to be isolationist?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    So much for the "Everything wrong with the story was *Redacted*'s fault", and now we get this
    It is and was always just a convienient lie that was easy to get people to believe. Fact is that the story went better when he was around even when he was a bit of an asshole.

Are you sure the few remaining homeless refugees of that race can afford to be isolationist?
    They aren't just a few. And Tyrande took them to Nordrassil.

They aren't just a few. And Tyrande took them to Nordrassil.
    Last I checked, the only city they had was nuked. Anything they possessed beyond Teldrassil were just insignificant little villages in the middle of nowhere. Their civilian population has been reduced drastically.

All they have left of note is the military, which was sent to Silithus at the start of the war, and which took considerable losses at the Battle of Darkshore.

But I do hope they have fun in Nordrassil, which is savage wilderness in the middle of nowhere. That's quite an improvement from the civilized city that is Stormwind.

I am not being sarcastic btw. It is an acknowledged in-universe fact that the Night elves are not so different from savage trolls who skulk in forests.