10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    We need some flying dragons !
    Or just Alex showing off some sick dance moves!

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

We need some flying dragons !
    god thats beautiful

so with prepatch hitting at the end of october im going to assume we get it on ptr by the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Crossed fingers that if we get a launch close to December, that we get a longer wait until the raid opens. Might be a bit annoying to have to wait, but as we saw with Legion, the willingness to delay the launch of the raids from the patch launch pays dividens in spades when it comes to pacing.
    While I actually love them having a delay so people can level at their own pace and we can have some time to learn the damn dungeons before M+ starts, I don't see it happening. Probably raid and M+ will open the very next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nokhud Offensive dungeon allows you to Dragonride:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The dungeon is the whole zone.
    That's quite interesting.

Formerly known as Arafal

Well I guess now we know DH is next. So it all rests on whether this phase will only last a week or takes a bit longer since they are testing endgame progression with major factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well I guess now we know DH is next. So it all rests on whether this phase will only last a week or takes a bit longer since they are testing endgame progression with major factions.
    wouldnt endgame be beta stuff?

Oh no, a dungeon that uses Dragonriding.

I can already see the whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

I was hoping it would happen, that will be so much fun with friends or reasonable people (yes, most PuGs are reasonable people, the toxic people just stand so much more boldly in our minds).

Now hoping for a giant world boss where we use Dragon riding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    wouldnt endgame be beta stuff?
    I'd assume so but we are in alpha and these are endgame systems are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    From feedback I heard that Enh is in a pretty good spot right now, is that not true?
    Generally yes, but there are things there that don't make sense, IE placement of some abilities.
    And I guess tbh (and that's a personal thing) I was expecting more of a change or some old abilities back, all they did is they put the legendaries into talents.

Seeing other classes getting some old loved abilities back is making me jealous

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

It is a literal flat plains and you use DR to quickly move around. But ye, some will defo whine. I am however confident that Blizz is slowly testing the waters and will implement DR in certain dungeon/raid boss fights in the future.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Well I'm now let down with Monks
    Yep, I'm disappointed too. Really boring talent trees. I wish they would have made bolder choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Why do you say that? Most people so far seem to love it.
    I mean it's basically 100% Monk right now, I can't see anyone being hyped about the talent trees.
    _________

Login screen looks dope af and instantly became my desktop background.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    I love all the NPC conversations on the isles.

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...53946110316545

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I love all the NPC conversations on the isles.

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...53946110316545
    His suffering only begun, soon the questions about when he'll bring a nice orc girl home will start.

His suffering only begun, soon the questions about when he'll bring a nice orc girl home will start.
    That's when his parents will discover his collection of steamy romances and his taste is not limited to the female genre

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    That's when his parents will discover his collection of steamy romances and his taste is not limited to the female genre
    I think that Blood Elf Mage was more than a friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    At which point his mother will ofc blame his father's exposure to fel for everything and drag her son to a shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It is a literal flat plains and you use DR to quickly move around. But ye, some will defo whine. I am however confident that Blizz is slowly testing the waters and will implement DR in certain dungeon/raid boss fights in the future.
    That is definitely going to happen, no doubt.

At which point his mother will ofc blame his father's exposure to fel for everything and drag her son to a shaman
    is this how the first orcs will be introduced to the priesthood?