Enchanting, hello? Haven't seen much about that at all yet. Like where's the zing?

- - - Updated - - -

And I checked blue posts btw.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Have they implemented some kind of threads of fate? Or something for alt leveling in general? Imo it should be exactly as fast as it's in SL after 9.1.5 + option for slower 60-70 leveling through old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Have they implemented some kind of threads of fate? Or something for alt leveling in general? Imo it should be exactly as fast as it's in SL after 9.1.5 + option for slower 60-70 leveling through old world.
    I don't know but I am planning to level at least a few alts by just gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    When will they do something with druid tree? Holy shit other classes get constant updates and druid has got absolutely nothing. The disparity is insane.
    Sorry, they're busy catering to Hunters and Hunters alone, no place for Druids.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Weird. Mages, probably most busted class on ptr release, just got major update. Locks got a little smaller.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-24 at 08:37 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm quite glad that they've been updated almost all classes trees. I'm expecting druids to get an update soon™ and to be changing a lot from the philosophy they worked on for their first iteration.

I'm pretty disappointed by the monk class tree by the way, their capstone talents don't feel very impacting nor interesting. But I'm sure they will top that easily as they can always just make the status into a node and ignore ww statue, move this node way up in the tree and bring some more flavourful capstones

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Weird. Mages, probably most busted class on ptr release, just got major update. Locks got a little smaller.
    1. I was pretty sure my post didn't require the /s tag, but apparently it did.

2. After weeks Mage and Warlocks got a nice update post, yes. Other classes like Druids, Priests or DKs are waiting months now to see some major changes (or changes) at all, whereas Hunters have gotten like a dozen or more blue posts and several talent tree updates. I think Hunters alone got more focus than all the three classes I mentioned above combined.

When you were the first class to get the new talent tree and to this day you're waiting for any updates or changes, it just feels wrong.

What do you mean? Everyone knows Hunters will be able to tame Druids soon so they will have to get an effective tree to give the truly authentic hunter experience.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What do you mean? Everyone knows Hunters will be able to tame Druids soon so they will have to get an effective tree to give the truly authentic hunter experience.
    Imagine a Hunter taming a Boomkin which can summon treants... Matryoshka in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I used to joke that in vanilla Beasmaster had more meaningful talents for pet damage than Feral did for cat damage. A druid would have been better off as a Hunter pet than spending points on Feral.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. I was pretty sure my post didn't require the /s tag, but apparently it did.
    Yes, it did. Considering your posting history of complaints. Pretty sure it was a legit jab at Blizz you are now try to hide under /s. Because otherwise it means you do realize they are working on all classes, right?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-24 at 11:23 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Yes, it did. Considering your posting history of complaints. Pretty sure it was a legit jab at Blizz you are now try to hide under /s. Because otherwise it means you do realize they are working on all classes, right?
    Yeah because I'm the only one complaining about the lack of feedback for several classes like Druid and DK, lol. Not trying to hide anything as it's - as you said - a legit jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    When will they do something with druid tree? Holy shit other classes get constant updates and druid has got absolutely nothing. The disparity is insane.
    Druid designer has left the company, so...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Again, only a rumour.

That explains Malfurion's impending demise.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Yeah because I'm the only one complaining about the lack of feedback for several classes like Druid and DK, lol. Not trying to hide anything as it's - as you said - a legit jab.
    Dk had a blue post stating that things are about to change and that we should expect a list of . This was published a few weeks before the latest update, that we are to see carried to alpha in a few days, was announced. I don't know what you're talking about, this is just impatience on your part.

Druids do not have the same treatment and it can surely be viewed as risky to some players but I think that seeing the treatment of other classes should be reassuring enough to understand that changes are coming to make ot more inline with what other classes will be able to experiment.

Dont have alpha access myself but has anyone tried the mage tower challenges on alpha with the new talent trees to see if they are easier or harder? I have a few classes I want to get the sets on but this close to the expansion idk if it would make more sense to wait or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Dont have alpha access myself but has anyone tried the mage tower challenges on alpha with the new talent trees to see if they are easier or harder? I have a few classes I want to get the sets on but this close to the expansion idk if it would make more sense to wait or not.
    Honestly I really hope they are easier with Dragonflight. The scaling was way too hard compared to the version we had at the end of Legion.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

For real lol? We are screwed then if that's the case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Honestly I really hope they are easier with Dragonflight. The scaling was way too hard compared to the version we had at the end of Legion.
    Well, we had disabled leggos and covs in SL for some reason.