Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Druid designer has left the company, so...
    For real lol? We are screwed then if that's the case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Honestly I really hope they are easier with Dragonflight. The scaling was way too hard compared to the version we had at the end of Legion.
    Well, we had disabled leggos and covs in SL for some reason.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Do you think he was the only at Blizzard capable of designing a class? If he even left..

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Do you think he was the only at Blizzard capable of designing a class? If he even left..
    It's not reassuring that druid has not received any update not knowing whether they have already assigned a new dev or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Like, first of all it's a rumour given by the streamer who apparently was notified by someone at Blizz, yet of course peeps are saying it's 100% legit. So did DH dev also leave? Cuz we didn't have DH talents AT ALL. Also, do people think that every class is designed by a single person, and if said person leaves, then all work stops completely?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Nobody knows. People just keep repeating a poorly substantiated rumour as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not reassuring that druid has not received any update not knowing whether they have already assigned a new dev or not.
    You did just believe it as fact without anyone backing the statement up. Like come on dude.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, they will delete your class.

So, after yesterday's dissapointment, we are getting DH talents tonight, right? right???
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we're getting some music/soundtracks and voice-acting for the Dracthyr in next build!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Like, first of all it's a rumour given by the streamer who apparently was notified by someone at Blizz, yet of course peeps are saying it's 100% legit. So did DH dev also leave? Cuz we didn't have DH talents AT ALL. Also, do people think that every class is designed by a single person, and if said person leaves, then all work stops completely?
    It's not a rumor she quit. She actually did take a break. I'll try and find her tweet.
    What IS a rumor though, is that she worked on druid talents. People are saying it because she designed Convoke but there's nothing else pointing to her being the druid talent dev.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's not a rumor she quit. She actually did take a break. I'll try and find her tweet.
    What IS a rumor though, is that she worked on druid talents. People are saying it because she designed Convoke but there's nothing else pointing to her being the druid talent dev.
    Ok, but beside that, if she took a break then she didn't quit. Hence the rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Dk had a blue post stating that things are about to change and that we should expect a list of . This was published a few weeks before the latest update, that we are to see carried to alpha in a few days, was announced. I don't know what you're talking about, this is just impatience on your part.

Druids do not have the same treatment and it can surely be viewed as risky to some players but I think that seeing the treatment of other classes should be reassuring enough to understand that changes are coming to make ot more inline with what other classes will be able to experiment.
    It's not impatient to complain about a class (Hunter) getting a dozen blue posts and talent tree changes while other classes that have their talent trees available for a longer time are completely ignored to this day. I'm not saying that Druids won't get anything, but the lack of communication here is the problem. You cannot have one super devoted (Hunter) dev that's constantly talking about changes when you have a handful of other devs that are completely silent. Either give weekly updates on all classes or nothing, not this chaotic communication regarding class design.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, but beside that, if she took a break then she didn't quit. Hence the rumor.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nobody knows. People just keep repeating a poorly substantiated rumour as fact.
    It's a rumor, but the complete lack of any communication regarding Druids is just fueling the fire. Blizzard could easily put a halt on this by talking about Druids, but it's just what, 3.5 months now since the tree was revealed and we've heard nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    So, after yesterday's dissapointment, we are getting DH talents tonight, right? right???
    Most likely as it's the only class missing. To not have Demon Hunter talents in the next alpha build (let it be today or another day this week) would be a bit weird.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    "We didn't know how to implemented talents for Demon Hunter, so we decided to remove the class. All existing Demon Hunters will be converted into Rogues."

10+ Year Old Account
    "We didn't know how to implemented talents for Demon Hunter, so we decided to remove the class. All existing Demon Hunters will be converted into Rogues."
    "Oh and also: Demo Locks are getting Meta back"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    "Oh and also: Demo Locks are getting Meta back"
    "Oh, and See Invisibility and Sense Demons, which we also gave to Demon Hunters."

Madness.

Rogues cannot have tattoos hence they cannot be DH. Plus they are so lame that they cannot double jump.

Talking about double jumping, will they ever give that to other classes? I feel that rogues and monks should have it... Maybe through talents?

After playing DH for a while, with double jump and glide, I am the only one having trouble going back to other classes?
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2022-08-24 at 03:33 PM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing DH for a while, with double jump and glide, I am the only one having trouble going back to other classes?
    Be a Monk with Engineering. It gets close.