Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, the internal leak puts the prepatch on the 25th of October, which seems reasonable.

The fact that it got the Game Awards date right kinda shows me that it's real anyway.
    Leak make sense, especially since last Ion comment about launching Heroic and Mythic same week - this move is necessary only with DF launching week later than SL, because SL already launched in last possible (within reason) week.

But it's not that hard to guess Game Awards date as many of you think. Just look on last few years: since 2015 it's always Thursday, 2015-2018 first, 2019-2021 second Thursday of December.

SO, Vengeance DH talents today, please? Plus Druid and Priest changes? And Beta releases next week?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    SO, Vengeance DH talents today, please? Plus Druid and Priest changes? And Beta releases next week?
    I think they've moved the build releases to wednesday, so we'll probably have to wait tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    You know that a coherent story without acknowledging the whiny player base would end up with Sylvanas getting the death sentence, right?

The only reason why Sylvanas is still alive is that some players would riot if she got what she deserved. She's one of the evilest characters in the franchise and yet escaped justice while other guys such as Elisande, Garrosh, and Kael'thas, died for way less.
    Gnolls, Quilboar, and Kobolds die for far less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    I think they've moved the build releases to wednesday, so we'll probably have to wait tomorrow.
    And why do you think that?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why do you think that?
    Because every alpha build since the delayed build has been on Wednesday?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Because every alpha build since the delayed build has been on Wednesday?
    Was it really?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    New build is on Thursday. (source: DH discord)

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Was it really?

yes it has?

New build pls dont let me down. I am bored.

Newest build added a Gnome Druid to the mystery stables area in Stormwind.

https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/15...g61LCiK0U__Fdg

Unsure what's going on with them unless it's a new secret.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

This is SO haram.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, they are already a thing in Hearthstone.

I can already see their druid forms.

Prairie dog, chicken, house cat, package of tree seeds.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-08-30 at 06:01 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I can already see their druid forms.

Prairie dog, chicken, house cat, package of tree seeds.
    All mechanical, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

It's long overdue for all races to get all classes. Give players the freedom to express themselves the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    It's long overdue for all races to get all classes. Give players the freedom to express themselves the way they want.
    And absolutely destroy any semblance of lore left. Woohoo!

We also discussed a design where Voidform is not central to the spec. Prior to Legion, the spec had its share of fun talents and abilities that we have modernized and brought into the talent tree, including Mind Spike and Dark Evangelism.
    Even though most of the changes they mention are a letdown for like a month of development time im really exited to see what they came up with. History shows that they are really bad at making multiple playstyles work for shadow, but who knows.

Also can someone please explain them that the class tree should be for class talents and not for talents that didn't fit in the spec tree anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    And absolutely destroy any semblance of lore left. Woohoo!
    People keep saying this, but considering how much lore this game cribs from dungeons & dragons, where every race can already be every class, its absolutely a non-issue: An irrational fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Chronicle specifically calls out the difference between the Great Dark Beyond and the Twisting Nether in like the first ten pages. As huth said, you clearly don't know. Which is not a first.
    Okay, then them being different things has been established: That's what I asked. But what huth said: "The Twisting Nether is to Discord what the Shadowlands is to death" the part I was disputing, still isn't based on any established lore. You moved the goalpost to an unrelated point & are acting like its a "gotcha" moment.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-08-30 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    People keep saying this, but considering how much lore this game cribs from dungeons & dragons, where every race can already be every class, its absolutely a non-issue: An irrational fear.
    Yeah because in dungeon and dragons the players make the story, sure there's a setting but it was made with lots of freedom of choice in mind. That ain't the case for Warcraft. You got Races with their own identity and culture.

I understand having a Night Elf paladin for example, if their spells had different names and visuals and they had their own specific armour. But I'm afraid that won't be the case. Which is just lazy.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This might have flown when classic launched but we’re now 18 years of lore development beyond DND and 10 years beyond Them using DND concepts in the Rpg.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.