Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Are you EU or NA?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Ha got into beta without an active sub despite the blue post saying you gotta have an active sub
    EU or NA? Just trying to Gaige if only NA has gone out first.

7+ Year Old Account
    But that is like, cold environment.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well shit, they bring back WoD mechanins

I wonder how this will play with insanity instead of orbs. If they manage to make this as smooth as it was in wod im hyped!

Void Eruption – Cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 90 seconds).

Actually not mad, 90 sec CD didn't line up with shit.
    Voidbolt also got buffed so it may feel like a cooldown now and not part of the normal rotation.

I'm getting worried they're putting so many landmasses on the right part of Azeroth. There's not enough on the left to balance it out and I fear the whole thing might tip over

Well shit, they bring back WoD mechanins

Thank god, WoD shadow was the best Shadow (okay, MoP with Shadow Word: Insanity was a little bit better). Shadow Orbs making a return is even better.

The new talents are a bit confusing though, either increase the duration of your DoTs with Mind Flay or use Mind Spike and remove them? From the changes it looks a bit weird as of now regarding the Mind Spike gameplay.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-09-01 at 08:08 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the DoT removal on Mind Spike was an early legion thing.

And pretty much everyone despised it so much that it got removed a patch in.

Nvm, DoT removal was a cata thing, then Legion had it reworked than removed.

Thanks to the random wowhead commentator for this information.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-09-01 at 08:23 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

WoD had pretty much a DoTless Shadow playstyle, which was a very cool and unique, but it got removed in Legion and instead we got the terrible, horrible, awful Voidform insanity mechanic. (Clarity of Power or what was it called, I don't remember correctly - yep: Clarity of Power: Your Mind Spike, Mind Sear, and Shadow Word: Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast. - basically it was Devouring Plague and burst damage).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-09-01 at 08:15 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

There was no Spike in Legion. Spike DoT weaving playstyle with Clarity of Power was a WoD thing. It was only for single target, though. It was an experiment that quickly became oversDPSed by traditional builds later in WoD.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-01 at 08:22 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Thank god, WoD shadow was the best Shadow (okay, MoP with Shadow Word: Insanity was a little bit better). Shadow Orbs making a return is even better.

The new talents are a bit confusing though, either increase the duration of your DoTs with Mind Flay or use Mind Spike and remove them? From the changes it looks a bit weird as of now regarding the Mind Spike gameplay.
    How are you claiming WoD shadow was the best Shadow in a post where you don't even understand how dot weaving worked?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Strange, in my battle net account I saw second PTR thing which usually was sign of Beta, but I don't see anything on client (yep, I closed&opened it few times).

7+ Year Old Account

WOTTTTTtttttttttttttttttt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How are you claiming WoD shadow was the best Shadow in a post where you don't even understand how dot weaving worked?
    Ye, I barely member it, but it was something like do normal rotation until 3 orbs, then spam DP with spikes and MF. Or something

Ye, I barely member it, but it was something like do normal rotation until 3 orbs, then spam DP with spikes and MF. Or something
    You rotate between mindspike windows where you build orbs and burst dot windows where you put up your SWP and VT and use a relatively normal rotation to spend the built orbs on DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Strange, in my battle net account I saw second PTR thing which usually was sign of Beta, but I don't see anything on client (yep, I closed&opened it few times).
    yep, I've also got a second PTR showing on my battlenet account but not on launcher, fingers crossed it turns into beta, I always get left out of the beta club so it'd sure be nice to be invited this time!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

But that is like, cold environment.
    And in Boralus people dress for winter and the canals are filled with ice while just over the hill it's a bright summer's day.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    yep, I've also got a second PTR showing on my battlenet account but not on launcher, fingers crossed it turns into beta, I always get left out of the beta club so it'd sure be nice to be invited this time!
    If you are convinced the PTR account is new, you can change the password on your Battle.net account to force a refresh of products in the launcher, if you have Beta and it wasn't showing up for some reason, it now should be.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    If you are convinced the PTR account is new, you can change the password on your Battle.net account to force a refresh of products in the launcher, if you have Beta and it wasn't showing up for some reason, it now should be.
    Yep it worked, thanks!

Nope, no beta, oh well guess I'm still not in the club this time! thanks anyway!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Achievements:

Against the Elements (New) Defeat each of the elemental lords during the Dragonflight pre-launch events.
    Just imagine.

New world bosses for the pre-event.

The new Fire Lord spawns in Hyjal and burns Nordrassil again. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Nope, no beta, oh well guess I'm still not in the club this time! thanks anyway!
    I am with you on the no beta bench. Shouldn't be a long one so the wait shouldn't be unbearable.