I wonder what the 302 MB patch for retail just now was for?

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Probably a hotfix?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Wouldn't be a new addon without changing eclipses again! This has to be the most changed system ever, right?
    Of course. I don't think it stayed the same for even a single addon, though the last version was fairly similar to the WotLK one just without the randomness.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Probably a hotfix?
    pretty large for just a single hotifx, wouldn't you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Just baking in a bunch of hotfixes, no actual content changes.

- - - Updated - - -

PTR build for 10.0 is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Just baking in a bunch of hotfixes, no actual content changes.

- - - Updated - - -

PTR build for 10.0 is out!
    Exciting times!

This looks awesome, wonder when the next beta invite wave will roll out?

7.8+ GB update on the PTR. It's happening!

7+ Year Old Account
    Talent trees are in PTR for testing but it's kicking me out so not quite stable yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Talent trees are in PTR for testing but it's kicking me out so not quite stable yet.
    many are still bugged or not working quite yet so feel free to report those bugs boys
    my monk ToD doesnt quite work but i cant say im disappointed with damage currently

Same with me. I just got a dodgy email for a beta invite so watch out for all those scammers people!

Man, none of the titles from the factions are particularly interesting to me. Yawn.

Particularly the Tuskarr one. "Of Iskaara"? That's all you could come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Man, none of the titles from the factions are particularly interesting to me. Yawn.

As opposed to....?

There are already 5 million titles in the game
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Enjoy the big numbers on the ptr while you can
    Remember to report any actual bugs
    It doesn't matter if you know one person reported them its about it getting fixed and no "I'm doing low numbers" isn't a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

Seems odd they'd give players "Ally of Dragons" instead of the obvious Dragonsworn.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead: "With the first Dragonflight PTR build, many players will be disappointed to know Evokers are not currently testable."

What the hell are they doing in this community full of Karens? Of course nothing that require paying for expansion won't be available on PTR until 10.1 build. Sure, it could be different this time, but it is unreasonable to expect something that never happened.

I hope it's mistake, not creating drama out of thin air - which wouldn't be first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Wowhead: "With the first Dragonflight PTR build, many players will be disappointed to know Evokers are not currently testable."

What the hell are they doing in this community full of Karens? Of course nothing that require paying for expansion won't be available on PTR until 10.1 build. Sure, it could be different this time, but it is unreasonable to expect something that never happened.

I hope it's mistake, not creating drama out of thin air - which wouldn't be first time.
    i mean it is the same sight that decided to post an obvious bug with an achievement saying "possible new achievement"

- - - Updated - - -

also to the people who claimed "why would prepatch go up on ptr now when it does that means there wont be any more talent changes" you should really look at alot of the trees that have "redesign coming"

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Seems odd they'd give players "Ally of Dragons" instead of the obvious Dragonsworn.
    Saving that for a more impactful achievement later down the expac probably

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i mean it is the same sight that decided to post an obvious bug with an achievement saying "possible new achievement"

- - - Updated - - -

also to the people who claimed "why would prepatch go up on ptr now when it does that means there wont be any more talent changes" you should really look at alot of the trees that have "redesign coming"
    Yeah I couldnt be arsed to reply to them about that. Its been like this for several expansion cycles that they do upload the same build/update to borh ptr and beta at the same time for several builds. I mean once the ptr is live we have the entire game downlpaded its all about enabling it for release day

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Saving that for a more impactful achievement later down the expac probably
    You say that, but could also be the didn't think of it. Let's not forget that back in Legion they tried to give mages the "Conjuror of Tirisgarde" title, rather than the far better "Archmage" one.
    The world revamp dream will never die!