Quote Originally Posted by OneSoulLegion View Post
    Cue four months of wonky scaling making soloing legacy content impossible.
    Cue 20 months of crying that everyone's "Hard work" has been destroyed because the stats mean you are the bestestest player ever

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Cue 20 months of crying that everyone's "Hard work" has been destroyed because the stats mean you are the bestestest player ever
    I would not mind to have same numbers as in SL for ever.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    New expansion, new stat squish.

They're adjusting ilvl and stat curve to be linear from 1 to 60 instead of suffering from BFA endgame bloat at lvl 50 so it will be wonky for couple fo builds now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They're adjusting ilvl and stat curve to be linear from 1 to 60 instead of suffering from BFA endgame bloat at lvl 50 so it will be wonky for couple fo builds now.
    This. Wowhead has a good graph to show what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Calling someone's opinion a bunch of bullshit is not problematic to you? Well I guess not.
    Frankly? No. Opinions don't have any special right to not be called out as dumb.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    That...looks better
    It's normal. Notice how in SL it's more or less linear from 1 to 50. We will see same sharp increase in 60-70 now. Funny how some people view this or XP changes as "fixing game".

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    New expansion, new stat squish.

Oh boy... here we go again...

- - - Updated - - -

These squishes are becoming annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    These squishes are becoming annoying.
    It's not a squish, it's rescaling for leveling.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/possibl...-from-1-328797
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's normal. Notice how in SL it's more or less linear from 1 to 50. We will see same sharp increase in 60-70 now. Funny how some people view this or XP changes as "fixing game".
    if i can level 70% faster through 50-60 then it is a win because SL leveling is garbage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You can get this one via crafting:

That look like something coming out of a Kinder egg and pieced together by a 6y old to be honest.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    if i can level 70% faster through 50-60 then it is a win because SL leveling is garbage
    Afaik you don't even need to set foot into the Shadowlands becuase Chromie doesn't punt you out until you're 60 and ready to jump straight into Dragon Isles. Wonderful as I'd never enter that horrid realm willingly, even for just a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    That look like something coming out of a Kinder egg and pieced together by a 6y old to be honest.
    Looks like the color palette was picked by someone colorblind. Hurray for diversity I guess!

7+ Year Old Account
    You can just straight up skip it with Chromie Time.

Formerly known as Arafal

You don't level in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You don't level in SL.
    pre-ordered

i dont like that DF has a similar leveling campaign style system but im gonna finally be able to enjoy leveling my alts again

pre-ordered

i dont like that DF has a similar leveling campaign style system but im gonna finally be able to enjoy leveling my alts again
    Funny thing is I never really been a altoholic but this the expansion I have the most max levels. The only classes I’m missing is dk/hunt/pally/monk. Mainly cuz of covid at the start of the expansion though. I haven’t really touched my alts. Lock main, war/dh alts
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Funny thing is I never really been a altoholic but this the expansion I have the most max levels. The only classes I’m missing is dk/hunt/pally/monk. Mainly cuz of covid at the start of the expansion though. I haven’t really touched my alts. Lock main, war/dh alts
    i have monk, pally, shammy, and DK at max and all other classes except priest at 50

I still have so many alts to level, I at least want access to all professions just to be able to check anything special added.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still have so many alts to level, I at least want access to all professions just to be able to check anything special added.
    I would wait 'till Blizzard enables the max level templates for that - iirc the profession flaskataurs aren't available anymore anyways, at least last time I checked. Also, I think you should be able to see everything with level 60 anyways regarding profs?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been testing professions in Beta the past weekend. You can see all the recipes, but the drop rate on some of the mats is dismal. I'm assuming they're designed to increase as you gain knowledge and specialize but it's not clear how you get those points. I have a maxxed skinner who has about 5 skill points in specialization but have only gotten the extra mats (besides the base leather/mail) needed to make one piece of leather so my LW is still skill level 2. I've prospected a couple hundred ore, but my JC is only level 22 because the prospecting isn't specced to get the better gems. A lot of the crafting gear is still flagged as NYI (not yet implemented) which is probably also designed to help those mat drops.