Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    in my experience i win 3 then get flagged twice
    You can always DM me a key if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can always DM me a key if it happens
    Deal lol half my guild is already in so I have nobody really needing extra

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EeyJay View Post
    If I won a beta key from the WoW Twitter account giveaway today, am I allowed to give it to a friend since I have beta already?
    Give it to me and I'll be your friend to the end

I just wanted to get into beta to test Evoker to see if I'd like to reroll my main to them, but at this point it looks like it isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I just wanted to get into beta to test Evoker to see if I'd like to reroll my main to them, but at this point it looks like it isn't going to happen.
    Yeah tbh I don't want to level a character on beta that close to release, it takes too much away from the excitement of the expansion release. If I got in beta now I'd probably just log in and fly around doing world content and maybe checking the dungeons that will be on M+ for the season.

Yeah if anyone ends up with a key going spare I'd be eternally grateful if I could have it

I never get in betas and if I do it's usually right before it launches so any feedback I provide apart from bugs falls on deaf ears! I'd really like to actually be able to test things (mainly end game content) while they're still making changes and feel like it's worthwhile providing suggestions.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Same here please, if you have a spare key please think of us folk who have never been in beta due to badluck

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    I think its with every build. If they enable template characters this build it might be a big wave *fingers crossed*
    Both template characters enabled and endgame testing starting so I am guessing these will be the big waves.

Just curious but was there another wave of invites last night/this morning that anyone is aware of? For the past 2 weeks its been on a friday so I was just wondering if anyones account has been flagged or not.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I mean it was clearly defined by people in here that it was Merithra before the lore leak. No one really were going "It's Ysera" back when the Loading Screen first appeared until the Globe of Rebirth leak changed the trajectory of the conversation and then finalized with the broadcast text leak.

Hell people still clinged to the thought it was Merithra post-Rebirth leak until they finally relented with the broadcast text leak.
    Many did. I, and some others, said it was Ysera the exact moment the Loading Screen was datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Many did. I, and some others, said it was Ysera the exact moment the Loading Screen was datamined.
    Some of us wanted to hope that Blizzard wouldn't be stupid enough to bring Ysera back to life right after it was established she never could do so and after they had spent time setting up Merithra as her proper successor.

But I see we were once again complete utter morons for expecting any good storytelling from Blizz.

Some of us wanted to hope that Blizzard wouldn't be stupid enough to bring Ysera back to life right after it was established she never could do so and after they had spent time setting up Merithra as her proper successor.

But I see we were once again complete utter morons for expecting any good storytelling from Blizz.
    Even though ysera literally said she would be back if the winter queen willed it?

Yea.. Your headcanon not being true is not Blizzard failing. Nice try though!

I was in all the beta so far but not this one.

The only thing changes are that I have no mythic raid boss kills in this expansion.

Do you guys with beta keys have the final boss's kills? (even with bought boosts)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by locketto View Post
    I was in all the beta so far but not this one.

The only thing changes are that I have no mythic raid boss kills in this expansion.

Do you guys with beta keys have the final boss's kills? (even with bought boosts)
    No, it's just random invite. Would be stupid to invite only specific group of people. But at some point they do beta waves for top X people to test raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No, it's just random invite. Would be stupid to invite only specific group of people. But at some point they do beta waves for top X people to test raids.
    back on legion or WOD I'm 99.99% sure they said early invites were for players with mythic bosses killes. (I think was Argus Mythic or Archimonde)

(ended with boosted players with key on alpha)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Same here please, if you have a spare key please think of us folk who have never been in beta due to badluck
    From what I recall, I don't think there's actual keys they give out, generally. In cases like with wowhead at least its more you do some stuff with them that lets Blizzard flag your account. Prevents selling beta keys. I would imagine it would be similar for streamers.

1M461-N3B3L-13V1N-6TH15

Have fun guys!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    1M461-N3B3L-13V1N-6TH15

Have fun guys!
    Can’t be claimed, guess someone beat me to it … or you were joking and I fell for it
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

I'm also in the 'Ysera probably shouldn't come fully back to life' boat, but it was never established that her bond to Ardenweald could "never" be circumvented. The opposite was implied by Ysera herself, in fact.

Also, Ysera coming back doesn't necessarily preempt Merithra (who I would question had that much "time spent" "setting her up" as the new Aspect prior to Dragonflight) still succeeding her as the Green Aspect. For all we know, there could be something about Ysera's state of being post-resurrection that flat-out prevents her from reassuming her former powers as Aspect. Or Ysera might just decide not to return to her role, and cede it to her daughter while guiding her instead.

It's too early, I think, to write it all off completely as implausible storytelling. The premise is iffy, as I do think it would be better to give Ysera a presence in the story without sort of cheapening the gravity of her death in Legion, but in general, I'm still sort of waiting to see how they handle it going forward. If they completely shaft Merithra, which it doesn't seem like they'll do, then yeah, it'll be bad. But the story going forward is still kinda up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Legion dungeons are all overturned (based in TW M+), something about the numbers seems off, essentially any key feels 2-3 levels higher in difficulty compared with dungeons from another expansion.

They're nerfing specific skills for Karazhan but the problem is the scaling.
    it didn't feel like a crazy scaling to me when I've tried a few keys these past weeks. It's definitely harder because I'm not used to the dungeons like I'm used to Tazavesh and Mechagone. But the scaling doesn't feel that far off currently.

Halls of Valor really are a special case there. Even during legion time, I was getting killed with my enhancement shaman because Hyrja could target me twice in a row and my single defensive wouldn't be enough to handle this. It's not scaling issue it is a mechanical one.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    I'm also in the 'Ysera probably shouldn't come fully back to life' boat, but it was never established that her bond to Ardenweald could "never" be circumvented. The opposite was implied by Ysera herself, in fact.

Also, Ysera coming back doesn't necessarily preempt Merithra (who I would question had that much "time spent" "setting her up" as the new Aspect prior to Dragonflight) still succeeding her as the Green Aspect. For all we know, there could be something about Ysera's state of being post-resurrection that flat-out prevents her from reassuming her former powers as Aspect. Or Ysera might just decide not to return to her role, and cede it to her daughter while guiding her instead.

It's too early, I think, to write it all off completely as implausible storytelling. The premise is iffy, as I do think it would be better to give Ysera a presence in the story without sort of cheapening the gravity of her death in Legion, but in general, I'm still sort of waiting to see how they handle it going forward. If they completely shaft Merithra, which it doesn't seem like they'll do, then yeah, it'll be bad. But the story going forward is still kinda up in the air.
    It's not that it was impossible, she clearly set up the hook for her return afterall. It's just that the writers made a questline specifically state that she would not return in the near future, and then had our very next interaction with her in the very next main story chunk be regarding how to let her return.

Why couldn't she just say that she would return once Ardenweald was entirely safe. Or that she would like to learn from there before returning.
    Anything less conclusive than "i cannot return", followed by an immediate reversal.

As it stands it feels morel Ike the writers desperately wanted to get one last punch in on the Night Elves by having Malfurion sacrifice himself, and all they lacked was a somewhat compelling narrative reason to do so.
    The world revamp dream will never die!