10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I will try to contain my jealousy, forever no beta club
    Same here. Given how past beta invites have gone for me, I suspect it's because this is the first tier I didn't get AOTC since Cata (due to a cross-country move after my town burned down).

Hope you get in soon!

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Dracthyr are saved. You can use Vrykul Drinking Horn while on your dracthyr form. It doesn't show the northrend helmet on, it just makes you huge (exactly as tall as the dragonkin). No cooldown toy.
    Fun detected.
    1 hr CD incoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Ah, I see.
    Isn't it a bit late to be doing Wintergrasp testing? Or is WG not gonna be accessible until a few weeks in?
    It is more of a Play With Blues event than a test. "Shenanigans" was a word used in the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Fun detected.
    1 hr CD incoming.
    It's been this way since Cataclysm you just get stuck with the silly helm, doubt they'd change it now. Dracthyr cannot wear helms so they don't show it

Honestly it is kind of funny reading Baine's wowpedia page and going to the Shadowlands portion, particularly the end, and how he does nothing.

...as the light from the crown touched him, Baine declared "For the Shadowlands."
    Really all he was used for was saying a few things. It is sad how just wasted he was.

OK so I've started playing and I am confused.

Have the Drakonid that are around the Dragon Isles been there since before? Are they also immortal? Is everyone in Warcraft immortal, even the random dragonspawn diplomat at the Embassy? And if they stayed behind as they imply wtf where they doing for 20k years while everything around them was falling to ruin???

Also is Sendrax an adult?

OK so I've started playing and I am confused.

Have the Drakonid that are around the Dragon Isles been there since before? Are they also immortal? Is everyone in Warcraft immortal, even the random dragonspawn diplomat at the Embassy? And if they stayed behind as they imply wtf where they doing for 20k years while everything around them was falling to ruin???

Also is Sendrax an adult?
    Everyone there was supposed to be in stasis. The dragons we meet in Valdrakken and such are dragons who travelled there after it opened back up.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Everyone there was supposed to be in stasis. The dragons we meet in Valdrakken and such are dragons who travelled there after it opened back up.
    So all those drakonids have also been in stasis like the dracthyr were?

When Will be prepatch day on retail???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by train901 View Post
    They'd have to announce it first.

Formerly known as Arafal

So...I haven't been around for this beta shenanigans, but is there a new beta club sig?

So all those drakonids have also been in stasis like the dracthyr were?
    Probably not. Most likely came there with the other dragons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by train901 View Post
    Rumour has it the Pre-patch is planned for 25th of October, lasting until launch proper the 28th of November.

Nothing has been confirmed so far though, so who knows.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Nope still no beta, I feel like I'm the only person who opted in that hasn't been invited now! And I've entered every competition I can find and never win ... ok, moan over, I'll go back to sulking now! lol

Hope everyone who has got in is enjoying it :-)
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Nope still no beta, I feel like I'm the only person who opted in that hasn't been invited now! And I've entered every competition I can find and never win ... ok, moan over, I'll go back to sulking now! lol

Don't worry i've entered like 50+ raffels across multiple streams and twitter giveaways and opted in the second it was possible and also got nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post

There's a few of us around who haven't gotten in yet. I keep trying to enter contests & the like, but to no avail. Given that I got a Wrath beta invite 5 days before it went live, I'm betting I'll get my invite to DF after the game goes like (as happened to many people with Shadowlands).

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Don't worry i've entered like 50+ raffels across multiple streams and twitter giveaways and opted in the second it was possible and also got nothing.
    I don't feel quite so bad now! The 'no beta club' seems very small and exclusive this year, maybe we're the privileged ones? xD

All joking aside it does seem that Blizzard is increasing the invite wave sizes each week which is to be expected so thats good. As I said before they have a lot less subscribers than when previous expansions were being tested so the pool of people opting in is probably much smaller as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    There's a few of us around who haven't gotten in yet. I keep trying to enter contests & the like, but to no avail. Given that I got a Wrath beta invite 5 days before it went live, I'm betting I'll get my invite to DF after the game goes like (as happened to many people with Shadowlands).
    I remember that being a thing thats so going to be me this time!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I'm entered in multiple giveaways
    If I Winn I'll give to you

- - - Updated - - -

Truth

Honestly every time I hear someone say the word "hope" now I either burn their city or enslave them to the devil
    Awww that'd be sweet of you, Thank you <3

I think it's as always, almost no one got a beta invite, it just seems to be the other way around...

I have to say, I did not expect to get in the beta this late and still find so many bugs with quests on the very first zone.

New 100mb Beta update went out and build number changed, any1 know what it was?