Good job, Scaleface.

Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly maintenance for each region
    The shitshow begins.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The shitshow begins.
    Y'all got 2 weeks of prep then basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Good job, Scaleface.
    Indeed. Good job!

With Nov 28 confirmed, what was the prepatch date? Oct 25 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Y'all got 2 weeks of prep then basically.
    Y'all? People who are affected by this change no-life game on launch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    With Nov 28 confirmed, what was the prepatch date? Oct 25 or so?
    Yeah, makes most sense to have full cycle of fated raids done. But I guess Blizzard could announce date even on Oct 13th, they usually wait to last moment in case they have to delay patch (and with 25 Oct they have room to delay).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-09-29 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The shitshow begins.
    Only WRF people are affected. Any normsl peeps will start with heroic and normal to get gear first.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-win...returns-329096

Winds of Wisdoms is returning next week, lasts until Evokers become available.

Formerly known as Arafal

Really hoped they would move the raid opening to January. Going straight from launch to the raid opening doesn't really help much with those that want to take their time. Not to mention having a break on raidong literally the second or third week of raiding isn't all that great for raiding guilds.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    The release date trailer literally has Overwatch music playing for some reason.

Formerly known as Arafal

Good news! Let us leave Shadowlands behind us ASAP.

Really happy for the buff experience too
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...-dragonriding/ Whoever designs Dragonriding...

I love you. You've done everything to make this system better, and it feels much cooler and much better than Choreghast and the stupid Island Expeditions.

Seriously, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so Login Music is definitely sometime in October. Prolly in the next week or 2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Necrotic and Inspiring affixes are being removed.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye, only shit guilds form loot councils and tell people to prep their BiS lists for easier loot distribution. And we all know that no decent guild has any type of argument regarding loot when Group Loot is active.
    If a guild stops doing stuff after a boss kill and just sits there it's definitely a shit guild

Use your loot council but don't sit there twiddling your thumbs go kill trash

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    If a guild stops doing stuff after a boss kill and just sits there it's definitely a shit guild

Use your loot council but don't sit there twiddling your thumbs go kill trash
    And who said anything about sitting at the boss waiting? Discussions and then arguments can, and will, spill out to the entire evening raid and other days.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-29 at 05:36 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    99% chance its November 28th unless they push it back
    You were correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-win...returns-329096

Winds of Wisdoms is returning next week, lasts until Evokers become available.
    Awesome news. That bonus exp really cut a lot of
    time in the leveling department.

Please be goood. Please be good. Please.. please, please please PLEASEEE be a good expansion..!! Don't be another BFA and don't be another Shadowlands. 2 bad expansions in a row.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What social aspect? Clicking a button is not a social aspect. Personal Loot is more social than Group on that matter since you actually need to talk to the person that got the drop.
    Actually talking to your group members and organizing the loot as a group rather than "looks like i got the trinket again. yay."

Your group is rewarded for the effort. It's just as much as a psychological thing as a reward distribution thing.

Then again, if they just changed how personal loot worked in the first place and made you able to trade it with no restrictions, then perhaps there would be less complaint.

EDIT:
    Group loot also combats armor-class stacking. Which, in fairness, this expansion likely may need, if certain classes are tuned way better than others with the new balance and class reworks. People are gonna go elitist-mode.
    Last edited by Koollan; 2022-09-29 at 06:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post
    Actually talking to your group members and organizing the loot as a group rather than "looks like i got the trinket again. yay."

Your group is rewarded for the effort. It's just as much as a psychological thing as a reward distribution thing.

Then again, if they just changed how personal loot worked in the first place and made you able to trade it with no restrictions, then perhaps there would be less complaint.

EDIT:
    Group loot also combats armor-class stacking. Which, in fairness, this expansion likely may need, if certain classes are tuned way better than others with the new balance and class reworks. People are gonna go elitist-mode.
    They should have just done this.