The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Let's face it. Most of the talking will be done between peeps from Loot Council and rest will have to follow.
    How the interaction goes with 99% of guilds:

"roll for ms"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for os"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for de"

That seems so difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Really hoped they would move the raid opening to January. Going straight from launch to the raid opening doesn't really help much with those that want to take their time. Not to mention having a break on raidong literally the second or third week of raiding isn't all that great for raiding guilds.
    Way to kill initial expansion hype with 5+ weeks of just M0 and casual stuff. Don't get me wrong, I would love that personally as I tend to explore everything, but drought is horrible thing early into expac for general health of game.

Have to say I haven't seen a build this unstable in late beta since TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post

"roll for ms"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for os"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for de"

That seems so difficult.
    It's more difficult in pugs, and Idk what loot is going to be in LFR, but where it's random people in the group, they'll probably be drama. In a guild it shouldn't be hard to orchestrate, and hypothetically it does allow for more control over the loot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post

"roll for ms"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for os"
    If nobody rolls:
    "roll for de"

That seems so difficult.
    Lolno. Any half serious raiding guild will be using Council and wont allow loot being distributed willy-nilly. How strong is this trinket for X spec? How many tier pieces this guy already has? How good is haste on this ring for that guy? All this will be taken into consideration.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-29 at 06:43 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

1+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone put CC on and/or listen to what was actually said in the trailer?

Nozdormu: The future will unfold as it was meant to. Open your mind to what is yet to come.
    Wrathion: Events are unfolding that imperil us all.
    Ebyssian: The threat is greater than you know, young ones. We must join forces and strike now.
    Nozdormu: You balance upon the cusp of destiny. All that matters is this moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Did anyone put CC on and/or listen to what was actually said in the trailer?

Nozdormu: The future will unfold as it was meant to. Open your mind to what is yet to come.
    Wrathion: Events are unfolding that imperil us all.
    Ebyssian: The threat is greater than you know, young ones. We must join forces and strike now.
    Nozdormu: You balance upon the cusp of destiny. All that matters is this moment.
    Well, this is all super generic and can fit pretty much every expansion.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...-dragonriding/ Whoever designs Dragonriding...

I love you. You've done everything to make this system better, and it feels much cooler and much better than Choreghast and the stupid Island Expeditions.

Seriously, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so Login Music is definitely sometime in October. Prolly in the next week or 2.
    Dude I didn't think I'd like dragon flying but I've been doing the races on beta..I must get gold

Wish they'd stop time gating LFR. Having to pay an entire extra month of sub to experience content that people with time to do Normal/Heroic raids get to is frustrating.

1+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is all super generic and can fit pretty much every expansion.
    At a base level? Sure. However, look at who is actually saying this stuff. Only 3 characters are talking in the trailer: 2 Black Dragons and 1 Bronze. The Bronze is talking specifically about the future and Destiny.

7+ Year Old Account
    I imagine they'll reveal this years pre-expansion animated series with the pre-patch date.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    At a base level? Sure. However, look at who is actually saying this stuff. Only 3 characters are talking in the trailer: 2 Black Dragons and 1 Bronze. The Bronze is talking specifically about the future and Destiny.
    Ye ye. Nozdormu will get Murozon'd. So damn boring. I really hope for a twist.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I imagine they'll reveal this years pre-expansion animated series with the pre-patch date.
    Oh, I can’t wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is our hands-on preview so far after playing it for 2 months -

Disclaimer - Thanks to Blizzard Entertainment for providing an early access to the Dragonflight Alpha back in late July/Early August

Feel free to ask questions <3

Article - https://www.gaminginstincts.com/worl...ds-on-preview/

Last edited by Northelim; 2022-09-29 at 07:02 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Ye ye. Nozdormu will get Murozon'd. So damn boring. I really hope for a twist.
    The twist will be Nozdormu sacrificing himself during the Vault raid similar to Ysera with Xavius. Then, turning into Murozond as a result.

*looks at Murozond*

I'm telling you all right now, and I'm sticking to it. Galakrond is the Lei'shen plot. And Murozond is the "Garrosh as final boss" plot.
    I'm confused, is this supposed to be a bold theory or...? Because pretty much everyone knows Murozond will be the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Wish they'd stop time gating LFR. Having to pay an entire extra month of sub to experience content that people with time to do Normal/Heroic raids get to is frustrating.
    Just unsub until it's out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'm confused, is this supposed to be a bold theory or...? Because pretty much everyone knows Murozond will be the final boss.
    I'm thinking moruzond will be guldan and galakrond will be archimonde

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Just unsub until it's out
    Doesn't fix the underlying issue.

People who do normal/heroic raid can subscribe for the launch and get to experience the launch + the entire raid and its accompanying story.

Casual players can subscribe for launch, but then have to subscribe again for the rest of the raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Doesn't fix the underlying issue.

People who do normal/heroic raid can subscribe for the launch and get to experience the launch + the entire raid and its accompanying story.

Casual players can subscribe for launch, but then have to subscribe again for the rest of the raid.
    There is really little time consumed difference between queuing to LFR and pugging normals. Also, the ancient advice still holds true - find a guild! Plenty of chill, normal/hc guilds out there.

It's definitely not as crazy as you may believe...

People think Galakrond, others (like Nobbel) think Turalyon...some think Odyn.

Murozond is more rare than you think, and no, there is a high chance Light and Void isn't 11.0. Prolly won't be for a long while.
    I could see Odyn but the Primalist angle doesn't work for him. The lore didn't depict him hating the dragons, just that he didn't believe they should abdicate responsibility and shove it to them instead of using their existing armies and further improving them. And he wasn't wrong. I CAN see Odyn come forth if they bring more dragons to the dragon isles if they remember the Storm flight from Stormheim.