10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ysera say that she could return if Elune willed it, Winter Queen not being involved?
    I don't believe they made a specific context that Elune could just revive Ysera without Winter Queen. I mean It would be preferable(Well to me anyways) to what is happening but /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Ysera say that she could return if Elune willed it, Winter Queen not being involved?
    Trying to follow the plot at this point is folly. Just accept whatever happens and wait till talented writers grab the reigns again. I have money riding on slyvannas showing up to save us at some point in this expac.

Everyone is getting Beta and they don't feel like playing it...

I want to play test the Beta and they aren't giving it to me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Everyone is getting Beta and they don't feel like playing it...

I want to play test the Beta and they aren't giving it to me
    FeelsBetaMan
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Ysera said that she might one day return to Azeroth, Elune willing, the same way that a priest or paladin would say that something could or could not occur, Light willing, or that a real person would say that they would be able to do such and such, God willing.

It's a figure of speech. I wouldn't emphasize or read too much into Elune's name being used here.

I'm playing to Beta right now and for some reason it's boring for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, the raid looks crappy, interior design wise. Just a bunch of caves, does not hold a candle to Castle Nathria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LalaGamer View Post
    Expansion ruined!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Because you realize there's no permanence

What do you mean ??

finally got into Beta

-SW docks are a hot mess

-Add in some god damn high elven troll hybrid options for dracthyr

-Valdrakken could use portals to CoT, Shrines, Legion Dal, and Wyrmrest

-swoll body type please, rough rugged face options for drac

-update all mail ensembles to include evoker
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2022-09-30 at 09:34 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Only Beta that was really interesting to me was Legion. Mainly because it was first Beta I followed closely and WoD really had nothing to do. Now every Beta/PTR I just check system changes, browse stuff like maps or achievs, do few quests and I'm back to main game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    finally got into Beta
    Valdrakken could use portals to CoT, Shrines, Legion Dal, and Wyrmrest
    Do you actually need to go there often on max level?
    Post legion they said they would only do portals to zones you would need to go often to and cant get to through the SW portals quickly.
    I understand everything except Legion Dalaran and Shrines from your PoV since CoT and Wyrmrest are dragon related, but we dont actually use it I think in DF. And you can just quickly get to most you mentioned from SW, 2 some just portal and some portal and FP, while legion dal is a unique HS.

Im all for them using less portals. IMO they shouldn't even do portals to faction capitals and just have people use the boats while current content.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Gotta say, the raid looks crappy, interior design wise. Just a bunch of caves, does not hold a candle to Castle Nathria.

- - - Updated - - -

Expansion ruined!
    I HIGHLY disagree. I think it looks amazing, and nostalgic, based on the design (aesthetics) and bosses so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Do you actually need to go there often on max level?
    Post legion they said they would only do portals to zones you would need to go often to and cant get to through the SW portals quickly.
    I understand everything except Legion Dalaran and Shrines from your PoV since CoT and Wyrmrest are dragon related, but we dont actually use it I think in DF. And you can just quickly get to most you mentioned from SW, 2 some just portal and some portal and FP, while legion dal is a unique HS.

Im all for them using less portals. IMO they shouldn't even do portals to faction capitals and just have people use the boats while current content.
    I disagree. Portals and AH and banks led to people staying in those zones, leaving IF/SW, and Orgm to have less load. And then the lore reasons. And Blizzards favorite immersion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Tier set bonuses are up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I disagree. Portals and AH and banks led to people staying in those zones, leaving IF/SW, and Orgm to have less load. And then the lore reasons. And Blizzards favorite immersion.
    Neever mind. Also so what if the raid isn't Castle Nathria. Its a different concept and well I'm not exactly expecting Castles in DF.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-09-30 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Headache made me misread comment
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

What do you mean ??
    On some level you realize that this isn't "actually" Dragonflight. Noone treats it as such, and everyone knows that in a month, whatever progress you have made will be straight up removed. You are also given loads of stuff for free, which cheapens them.

Doing dungeons and gearing up feels more important when you know it is for a character that will stick around, and which had to earn it.
    Noone earns shut on the Beta as the flaskertaurs simply give you whatever you need.

In short, the beta is not going to stick around, and everyone knows it. So for many players their enjoyment is essentially capped. Either because they find enjoyment in improving their character, or because they are straight up trying to avoid burnout before the expansion actually releases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Tier set bonuses are up!
    As i suspected, the bonuses are not really all that impactful. Good for sure, but nothing game changing.
    Definitely a good choice though. Wouldn't want to break up the meta literally the second week of the game.

Shame about the MM bonus being tied to Arcane Shot though. Likely means I won't be able to get around picking Precise Shots, which is one of those abilities that i just despise with a passion.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    As i suspected, the bonuses are not really all that impactful. Good for sure, but nothing game changing.
    Definitely a good choice though. Wouldn't want to break up the meta literally the second week of the game.

Shame about the MM bonus being tied to Arcane Shot though. Likely means I won't be able to get around picking Precise Shots, which is one of those abilities that i just despise with a passion.
    Ye, with major overhaul of specs through talents, it was obvious they will try to play it safe. TBH, with all these spec changes, tier set bonuses kinda feel redundant at this point.

Is there any point to add tier sets if they will be just some minor spell buffs? I would prefer the Archimonde trinkets or just remove tiers if they will be so bland. Even less power creep to worry about too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Is there any point to add tier sets if they will be just some minor spell buffs? I would prefer the Archimonde trinkets or just remove tiers if they will be so bland. Even less power creep to worry about too.
    Literally just explained why it is so. Not the first time either we got bland bonuses, as we saw in first tier of Cata, when hey trimmed talent trees.