Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!
    I logged in and went to several areas, I can confirm there is NO music in the beta as of yet.

I'm not lying; a lot of music seems to be in, if you listen to streamers/testers... I'm sure it's not all final, but I'm hearing a lot new music/sounds!
    Hmm, have you considered that might be their own music?

No, it's not. It's actually rather eerie if you're used to play with music on.

Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That doesn't sound terribly out of line with the usual.
    Leveling on main should just require whatever it takes to finish zones, without war mode/dungeons, but with some bonus questlines.

More important how fast alt leveling will be. Imo perfect would be something like post 9.1.5 (especially fast fill the bar objectives feel great), with slower Chromie option (so finishing whole expansion continent would be full 10-70 experience).

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why is everyone thinking we're going to the Emerald Dream now? Was there something in the recent PTR/Beta updates?
    We do know there is a plot involving Ysera. And in the Ohnaran plains, the Primalists have sided with the Nokhud so they can get their help to gain control over a gate to the Emerald Dream located by the Green Oathstone. In the same way that you can't have a plot for the Bronze that doesn't involve time, you can't have a plot involving the Green that doesn't involve the dream.

If the Primalists wish to expunge the influence of the Titans from Azeroth, disjoining the Emerald Dream would definitely be important to them; it's the very blueprint of how they'd wish to shape Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We do know there is a plot involving Ysera. And in the Ohnaran plains, the Primalists have sided with the Nokhud so they can get their help to gain control over a gate to the Emerald Dream located by the Green Oathstone. In the same way that you can't have a plot for the Bronze that doesn't involve time, you can't have a plot involving the Green that doesn't involve the dream.

If the Primalists wish to expunge the influence of the Titans from Azeroth, disjoining the Emerald Dream would definitely be important to them; it's the very blueprint of how they'd wish to shape Azeroth.
    Not to mention we barely scratch the surface during lvling. We rebuff the Primalists but barely get to set foot in the actual green sanctuary iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

Doesn't explain why we would go there, though. Besides, how much the Dream is really a blueprint or even Titan-made is still questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Doesn't explain why we would go there, though. Besides, how much the Dream is really a blueprint or even Titan-made is still questionable.
    Good time to answer that question then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Iirc Steve Danuser did tease the Emerald Dream as something we would visit later during the Expansion during one of the interviews.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

No Taliesin made a speculation video claiming it will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we'll have musics with this week's build

Hope the login screen theme is like 12 mins long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope the login screen theme is like 12 mins long.
    Optimized for current launcher enabled login times and it is only 10 second jingle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Optimized for current launcher enabled login times and it is only 10 second jingle.
    Nah just make sure the login queues are 24 mins long so people can listen to it twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah just make sure the login queues are 24 mins long so people can listen to it twice.
    This os Retail we are talking about. There are no queues.

This os Retail we are talking about. There are no queues.
    Uh, the queue times for Draenor-EU were like 3-4 hours lmao.

The servers were so overloaded you literally couldn't play on Draenor.

Hoping for something completely different for the login music, something like MoP. I get so sick of hearing all the intros apart for wrath and mop.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Hoping for something completely different for the login music, something like MoP. I get so sick of hearing all the intros apart for wrath and mop.
    We had that for BFA and I didn't really like it. It's nice to always have the recognizable intro paired with the newest music/themes afterwards

Nah, still the full 12 minute song... just played in ten seconds.