10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Dude, just use spoiler tags and post it? Or straight up spoil it, this is the beta thread.
    spoiler tags is preferable.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    Dude, just use spoiler tags and post it? Or straight up spoil it, this is the beta thread.
    So, when you enter the raid, this dialogue happens:

Archmage Khadgar: The Kirin Tor has answered the Dragon Queen's call, Kalecgos. But I wish the other Aspects were here with us.

Kalecgos: Alexstrasza is still recovering from her last encounter with Raszageth. Nozdormu feels the weight of destiny pressing down upon him.
    Kalecgos: It falls to us to take back this prison from the Primalists and ensure the other Incarnates are not freed.

Archmade Khadgar: Then we shall not fail, my friend.
    Archmage Khadgar: Who knows? This battle may inspire a tale that you can share with your own clutch one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    As per his own admission in the End Times, Nozdormu's fate is inescapable. He is doomed to become Murozond the Infinite Lord. His destiny cannot be changed, and that is the tragedy of his story; and it is also a reminder that even the almighty dragons can be broken by the Void whispers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    There isn't anything that the questing experience doesn't already make clear.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    Wait, did they really make sauron bang galadriel in rings of power? LOL
    Off topic, but no. Please don't listen to Ersula, that's absolutely wrong. Spoilers He offered her to rule by her side, the offer is 100% related to a power play, not romantic. Confirmed by the actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I would like Dragonflight being the remnants of the Titans & Old Gods coming together against elementals but they absolutely refuse to give is a simple villain whos intentions aren't ambiguous. Is it really that hard to give us another Arthas?
    She thinks Celeborn is dead & she has this budding romance with the guy who she thinks is Aragorn's grandfather...only to reveal its actually Sauron this whole time. They didn't bang (yet) but its this big seduction thing. Like Sauron legit loves her, and wants her to be his "Dark Queen, as beautiful & terrible as the dawn.
    She thinks Celeborn is either dead or missing, unknown at this point. The dude you're referencing is NOT supposed to be Aragorn's grandfather, like at all. Have you even been paying attention? He's supposedly an heir to a kingdom in the Southlands. Either way, he does NOT love her, and offered her a place by his side in a power play which she refused because she correctly guessed she would have been her first and most important slave, but a slave nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ahh yeah, I was confusing it for the 28th of November for the proper release.
    And I feel like it has to be the day after the season ends. What else could possibly happen afterwards? A week of nothing?
    Well literally the only thing going away is pvp rating and rewards because ksm and aotc are staying

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Contrary to the popular belief, they are not robots programmed to do something, unquestionably.
    Er... about that...

Also, because the First Ones told them not to, just like with the pantheon of Death. And if there's anybody in the multiverse that is going to follow a rule, it's the Order guys.
    Last edited by huth; 2022-10-15 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Er... about that...

Also, because the First Ones told them not to, just like with the pantheon of Death. And if there's anybody in the multiverse that is going to follow a rule, it's the Order guys.
    But they are not.

I don't know how people miss that. Their bodies are robots, their souls are not. The Arbiter was a Robot. She had no thoughts or anything, she just mechanically did what she was programmed to do. The Pantheon fight in the Sepulcher was just lifeless copies doing their basic programming, because they were missing the souls of the Eternal Ones.

The Primus, Winter Queen, Archon, Denathrius and the Jailer all were living souls in the bodies of robots.

I would imagine the Titans work the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    As per his own admission in the End Times, Nozdormu's fate is inescapable. He is doomed to become Murozond the Infinite Lord. His destiny cannot be changed, and that is the tragedy of his story; and it is also a reminder that even the almighty dragons can be broken by the Void whispers.
    Yes but this brings up a new angle for Cataclysm's story: Was Deathwing actually doing the void's will in Cataclysm? We know he was "corrupted" but now we have hard evidence the Titan-forged merely see "corruption" as anything that isn't explicitly in-line with the Titan's agenda. Sure its consistent with the Void's agenda, but who's plan was it? Was End Time a plot of the Void, Deathwing alone, or perhaps it was all Murozond's idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Off topic, but no. Please don't listen to Ersula, that's absolutely wrong. Spoilers [spoiler]He offered her to rule by her side, the offer is 100% related to a power play, not romantic.
    He literally makes a marriage allegory. If you don't think they're going in a love triangle direction you're sorely mistaken.

Also if Galadriel had been correct, the nation Hilbrand would have founded, would have been Anor: You know, Aragorn's Grandfather. We already knew he wasn't going to literally rule the Southlands. On top of the fact they found an actor who looks a lot like Aragorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    But they are not.

I don't know how people miss that. Their bodies are robots, their souls are not. The Arbiter was a Robot. She had no thoughts or anything, she just mechanically did what she was programmed to do. The Pantheon fight in the Sepulcher was just lifeless copies doing their basic programming, because they were missing the souls of the Eternal Ones.

The Primus, Winter Queen, Archon, Denathrius and the Jailer all were living souls in the bodies of robots.

I would imagine the Titans work the same way.
    That doesn't make them not robots, and they do have certain limitations build in.

We also know that even the Arbiter has a soul. The final part of the Zereth Mortis questline is literally us going to get it. What the interrim Arbiter was lacking was emotions, not a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    There has been no update. Even Amazon still only has it as untitled wow book with a release date of november 2026. So I would guess it's not gonne be ready anytime soon. Wowhead posted something about a dragon guide recently, maybe Blizzard thought that one was going to sell better and froze the other one.
    It's really weird that there hasn't been any word about this novel in the last months and they just seem to have cancelled it altogether. Pity, this could have been quite interesting.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-10-16 at 12:23 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    New talents are awesome, but it sucks you can't switch one by one on the fly, strange they went backwards there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    New talents are awesome, but it sucks you can't switch one by one on the fly, strange they went backwards there.
    That, and being unable to pick just one talent at a time. You have to use all available points before the game let's you actually use any of them.
    Hopefully some of these are just growing pains and gets fixed over time.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's really weird that there hasn't been any word about this novel in the last months and they just seem to have cancelled it altogether. Pity, this could have been quite interesting.
    There has beens some mention of the novel by Steve though it doesn’t say much.

Not a spoiler, just an error.

Khadgar may use bronzer on occasion to give his skin a glow-up (he doesn't get outside the tower much), but he is not a bronze dragon.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveDanu...52660827901952
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    There has beens some mention of the novel by Steve though it doesn’t say much.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveDanu...52660827901952
    Isn't the same book.

The tweet is about the Dragonflight Codex coming in 2023, the book Nyel is talkin about is the book that was supposed to be the pre-expansion novel, which apparently got Sylvanafied and shoved into 2026.

Formerly known as Arafal

I am very happy with raid tuning for normal
    You can get through it with m0 gear if needed and it isn't filled with painful trash

Beta (outside of obvious issues with crashing and UI) is seemingly great minus work orders not existing

Preoatch event gives gear equal to the gear you'd get around 66

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Isn't the same book.

The tweet is about the Dragonflight Codex coming in 2023, the book Nyel is talkin about is the book that was supposed to be the pre-expansion novel, which apparently got Sylvanafied and shoved into 2026.
    Ah, didn’t know there were multiple books supposedly coming out.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Btw with the new lore focus I fully expect Odyn to be the final villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw with the new lore focus I fully expect Odyn to be the final villain.
    Or a Major Content patch boss. He always disliked the Dragons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or a Major Content patch boss. He always disliked the Dragons.
    Yeah could see him being the penultimate tier boss and the one behind the plot of Dragon Isles with Murozond being the actual final boss and the one leading to the next xpac.