I do wonder what the relation between the primalists and the elements are. Razsageth is called Storm Eater which doesn't sound fun for Thunderaan. Maybe the elements will ally with us against them. Good way to bring back Thrall and give the Horde an iconic leader back (as a shaman instead of us a wimp who cries to his mom). Also can you imagine Rag coming back and this time being FRIENDLY with him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I
    No clue about the fire one. I thought it was odd the Dark Iron seem prominent in the Dragon Isles expedition.
    They do use Thaelin a lot. Probably a favourite of the dev team? Can't complain, he is a cool dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Iridikron is the earth one. Maybe he eats actual rock and tunnels to the dwarf place?

The sons of Hodir stuff makes me think the ice one will go to Northrend. Which might be the setting for 10.2.

No clue about the fire one. I thought it was odd the Dark Iron seem prominent in the Dragon Isles expedition. Maybe its been set up to explore the cultists and Ragnaros
    I bet there may be a Northrend themed island where we deal with the ice one, and you're right the earth one could lead to the Underground. The Sons of Hodir don't really fit with the rock guy/underground theme.

Maybe the fire one will live on, as they are building up something going big on with fire elementals and the firelands? The new Firelord is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no invasions in Tirisfal, hum

7+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone who already owned a dragon kite got their twitch drop pet yet?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Still no invasions in Tirisfal, hum
    I wouldnt be shocked if they just flat out removed those and made the other invasions randomized on a timer instead. Would probably be difficult to have an event in a zone with not just two variants, but one that changes based on a quest that not everyone has done, and which additionally forces Alliance players into a Horde form even if you have not started the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just got mine half an hour ago or so. Definitely took a good few hour from when I accepted the reward to when I actually got it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So I am just wondering why was all that money spent for this. Because it looks cool but its utility seems purely aesthetic to me.
    Well, I mean worst case scenario we're getting Shadowlands rugpulled again with no content and people on 16 month sub durations getting the shock of their lives after being overhyped.

At best? It was a nice cinematic.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Think it said it could take up to 24 hours. It said I earned one last night and still have nothing

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder what the relation between the primalists and the elements are. Razsageth is called Storm Eater which doesn't sound fun for Thunderaan. Maybe the elements will ally with us against them. Good way to bring back Thrall and give the Horde an iconic leader back (as a shaman instead of us a wimp who cries to his mom). Also can you imagine Rag coming back and this time being FRIENDLY with him?

- - - Updated - - -

They do use Thaelin a lot. Probably a favourite of the dev team? Can't complain, he is a cool dude.
    Seems unlikely there would be much between the primalists and elements, protodrakes came about after the plains were made and most elementals were locked up so at most Mabye there parents or grand parents of some kind were elementals before turning to flesh.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Transmog overriding my Dracthyr armor is so damn annoying.

Formerly known as Arafal

So I am just wondering why was all that money spent for this. Because it looks cool but its utility seems purely aesthetic to me.
    I still prefer this more than ten thousand hours of old orc crying about honor just to be oneshotted at the end of expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Transmog overriding my Dracthyr armor is so damn annoying.
    Hide the shoulders and waist?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Hide the shoulders and waist?
    And fuck up the mog i use for my visage?

Marvelous idea! /s

- - - Updated - - -

If they can't seperate the models for mogging, then they should at least have the Dracthyr armor take priority over the item appearance.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Damn, Turalyon is such a two-faced hypocrite. He is polite and diplomatic to the dracthyr, but later shows his true colors when he secretly orders Shaw to spy on them.
    I mean, for one Stormwind hardly has a good history with dragons, for two he knows that they can literally shapeshift into almost any humanoid form. He'd be a fool to not want an eye kept on them. Being cautious is not only in character but entirely sensible of him.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

So the incarnates are definitely the .1 bosses
    I'm assuming infinite for.2 and finally the void/OG connection in .3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    In .1 we deal only with 1 out of 4 Incarnates, and probably the weakest one, on top of that . When the other three would appear? And are we gonna pretend that Galakrond wont show up? And why suddenly Void in .3?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Definitely is a strong word. They definitely seem to be designated villains of future patches, but I doubt all of them are the final boss of their own raid, or even just all of them as a single final raid boss. Maybe a mid-tier council boss, or more likely spread out over different content, one being a dungeon boss, one being a quest boss, etc.
    I wouldnt be shocked if one turns out to be good, given how Alextrasza reacts.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Season 2 with 3 remaining incarnates could be split similar to first 'tier' of Legion. I'm not fan of Crucible of Storms mini raid, felt like waste of resources, but imo EN + ToV worked. And 3rd incarnate would get megadungeon (or just dungeon).

Then is S3 travel back in time patch with Galakrond where Nozdormu will finally snap and S4 finale with Murozond.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    In .1 we deal only with 1 out of 4 Incarnates, and probably the weakest one, on top of that . When the other three would appear? And are we gonna pretend that Galakrond wont show up? And why suddenly Void in .3?
    . 1 there's only 3 left we take care of raz who is the weakest in the first raid

The infinite probably have something to do with galakrond since if they only want moruzond then they would want to kill the others before they get buffed

And for void and old god connection we know that OG blood is supposedly responsible for galakrond and we know Xal who is hinted at being an old god is out and about AND we see members of the twilight hammer cult in DF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Definitely is a strong word. They definitely seem to be designated villains of future patches, but I doubt all of them are the final boss of their own raid, or even just all of them as a single final raid boss. Maybe a mid-tier council boss, or more likely spread out over different content, one being a dungeon boss, one being a quest boss, etc.
    I wouldnt be shocked if one turns out to be good, given how Alextrasza reacts.
    One seems like end boss potential I'm assuming the others probably would be a council fight. No way it's all 3 at once

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Overall event is slightly better than mediocre. Invasions are nothing special, but geting rewards is extremely quickly and everything is account-wide, so you can just gear another alt without stressing out you miss anything. New class and dungeon are of course substantial piece of content, but this is just part of DF released early. Haven't done Dracthyr intro yet, but intro 'questline' on main doesn't really introduce you to expac.

I would put it behind Legion, Cata, Wrath and BfA, but it's better than WoD/SL (and of course way better than MoP).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Overall event is slightly better than mediocre. Invasions are nothing special, but geting rewards is extremely quickly and everything is account-wide, so you can just gear another alt without stressing out you miss anything. New class and dungeon are of course substantial piece of content, but this is just part of DF released early. Haven't done Dracthyr intro yet, but intro 'questline' on main doesn't really introduce you to expac.

I would put it behind Legion, Cata, Wrath and BfA, but it's better than WoD/SL (and of course way better than MoP).

The idea is fine, I just think it needed to be more robust to be effective IMO. I understand though, it was probably best to be this way to focus on DF Mainly. Also Lol @ Wrathion saying the Dragon Isles await and then........

*2 week waiting*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    This is from the latest interview with Ion:

Q-15 (Berzerker): Is there anything about Dragonflight that you personally feel most proud of that is either going unnoticed or under-reported that you feel deserves more attention?

Ion Hazzikostas: Not really. The community is really good at turning over stones and examining every nook and cranny of the stuff we build. I will say that there is an unprecedented amount of encrypted narrative content in Dragonflight that no one has ever seen, and it is going to blow some minds in the weeks to come! There are multiple endgame narrative chapters and endgame campaigns that are available at level 70 that were not available on Beta. We have dozens of cutscenes that you’ll be seeing, so look forward to all of that!