Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Do the daily, random and unranked battle grounds, still reward conquest for a win?

If not, does that mean the Gladiator (not elite) appearance is now locked behind rated pvp, which it never has been before?
    Couldn't you just buy it a season later for honour? If the appearance is what you are after. Although I'm not sure if you can still get conquest from unrated pvp. I don't see a reason why not tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You do realize there is no incentive to do regular battlegrounds? I've illustrated it in many posts above why. In all of those I also forgot to mention that in order to even upgrade your PvP gear you need certain Renown ranks. So unless you plan on capping your renown on alts as much as possible your alts won't be getting PvP gear and you'll be better off grinding heroics/mythics/lfr/normal raids/world quests.
    I mean, I can unlock slots of the Vault now, with Honor, as far as I understood.
    Which gives me motivation to do, well, BG's.

Doing BG's passively will give me a taste for SL PvP, and gives me an incentive to learn and seeing how I can snatch that one armor piece that evades me from dungeon spamm, and just power upgrade through it, till it eventually gets replaced when M+ drops.

Also, it's just fun. Getting -anything- meaningful for something I like doing, so I don't feel guilty about wasting my time, is pretty neato.
    If I said something factually wrong though, please do correct me, since this is how I interpreted Blizzards post.
    Ryzen 7 3700x CPU
    AMD 5700xt GPU
    Aorus ELITE Gaming Motherboard
    Dark Rock 4 Cooler
    Meshify C Case
    750W A+ Corsair Power Supply

Quote Originally Posted by LordTakeo View Post
    I mean, I can unlock slots of the Vault now, with Honor, as far as I understood.
    Which gives me motivation to do, well, BG's.
    Only the honor you earn from Rated Content (RBG's / Arena's) count for the great vault. If they allowed all honor total then that would be fine, but right now they are only allowing honor from the rated content.