Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    No sharpie? No photo op smile holding up the each signature? No expectation of excessive praise? it feels surreal after 4 years to get back to boring normalcy.
    Need a photo? Here ya go champ

All of our woke pro-labor posters should be pleased by the bronze bust behind Biden and the Resolute Desk.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Fucking Awesome - Biden calls for coders in hidden message on White House website.

- - - Updated - - -

White House staff spent $500,000 cleaning it after the rats left.
    Not going to lie, that's kind of cringy. It's cool for kids but anyone who went to school for anything computer related, hell if you grew up with MySpace you should be able to read HTML. You just right click the page.

Now wanting to recruit people to modernize the WH's IT systems is great though. And after all the people Trump just let in the place while blocking intelligence agencies...its best to just refresh everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Need a photo? Here ya go champ

All of our woke pro-labor posters should be pleased by the bronze bust behind Biden and the Resolute Desk.
    Here is a sign I have been reading too much QAnon...

That photo shows his kids, his mother and the pope... what could it mean?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not going to lie, that's kind of cringy. It's cool for kids but anyone who went to school for anything computer related, hell if you grew up with MySpace you should be able to read HTML. You just right click the page.

Now wanting to recruit people to modernize the WH's IT systems is great though. And after all the people Trump just let in the place while blocking intelligence agencies...its best to just refresh everything.
    Just hit F12... but... yeah... no one is hiring just HTML developers...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Here is a sign I have been reading too much QAnon...

That photo shows his kids, his mother and the pope... what could it mean?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Just hit F12... but... yeah... no one is hiring just HTML developers...
    Hey sport, how do I open this PDF?

Biden is off to a strong start.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4F5?li=BBnb7Kz

Title: President Biden Signs Executive Orders on Face Mask Mandate, Keystone Pipeline, Paris Accord

Excerpts:

Mr. Biden signed 15 executive orders for his first day in office, far more than any of his modern predecessors, none of whom signed more than one.

He came in PREPARED

The House Republican Conference said, “The Biden administration has made it clear that on Day One they will immediately cater to the far left instead of working to help all Americans and move our country forward.”
    Republicans go out of their way to make sure the Biden's plans for Unity do not come to fruition. This works in Biden's favor over all.

Sen. Rob Portman (R., Ohio) said he welcomed working with Mr. Biden on areas of agreement. “When we disagree, I will do so respectfully. Public service is a noble calling, and anyone who serves deserves the respect of the American people, regardless of political affiliation,” he said.
    Senator Portman provides an example of how to agree and disagree in a respectful way. Hopefully the strategy of Senator Portman will prevail, and that those siding with the House Republican Conference will be sidelined and ignored.

Senator Portman's response gives me hope.

His executive orders:

Foreign Policy:

Mr. Biden’s orders cover domestic and international matters, including ceasing Mr. Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization and rejoining the Paris climate accord. “These are two early steps to advance the president’s ambition to re-engage in the world,” said incoming national-security adviser Jake Sullivan.
    The so-called Muslim ban was one of Mr. Trump’s earliest actions, and Mr. Biden campaigned on ending it. He will direct the State Department to restart visa processing for affected countries and to quickly address cases of people stuck in a waiver process or denied visas.
    Also on immigration, Mr. Biden stopped construction of the wall along the border with Mexico, one of Mr. Trump’s signature policies, deeming it a waste of money, though the portion that has been completed will remain standing. He will terminate a national emergency declaration used to divert money intended for other purposes to the wall. Mr. Biden will also shore up the Obama-era program that shielded younger undocumented immigrants from deportation.

He extended protections against deportation for Liberians in the U.S., according to officials, and reversed Mr. Trump’s plan to exclude noncitizens from the census count used to apportion Congressional representatives.
    WOW. Already quite a few accomplishments for day 1.

Climate Change:

Rejoining the Paris pact would be only a first step in Mr. Biden’s broad effort to elevate climate change to a crisis among his administration’s top priorities. He is ordering executive agencies to review 103 Trump-era actions on the environment and public health, a potential wholesale reversal of Mr. Trump’s effort to deregulate in ways that helped fossil-fuel companies and other sectors of heavy industry.

The Biden effort will target makers of autos and appliances with more-stringent efficiency requirements and oil-and-gas companies with new restrictions on their access to federal monuments and wildlife preserves. Mr. Biden’s orders will direct the agencies that review these policies to focus on better protecting consumers and boosting union employment, in addition to addressing climate change.

Mr. Biden’s “policies from day one hurt American workers and our economy,” said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R., W.Va.). “Killing the Keystone XL pipeline and rejoining the Paris agreement will eliminate good-paying jobs.”
    This is a lot more than I expected on climate Change. Climate Change has changed from something the US won't work to actively mitigate to something it will. YAY !!!

Covid:

The pandemic is the most urgent concern facing Mr. Biden and his team; on the eve of his taking office, U.S. deaths reached 400,000. The 100-day mask mandate applies on federal property and on airlines, trains and transit systems traveling between states, though Mr. Biden will direct the government to work with state and local authorities on similar steps.

Another executive order Wednesday creates an office of White House Covid-19 response, headed by Jeffrey Zients, Mr. Biden’s coronavirus czar, which will work with federal agencies and report directly to the president. Goals include securing more protective equipment for workers, increasing testing and vaccinations and reopening schools.

Mr. Biden also called for extending the federal eviction moratorium until at least March 31 and the pause on interest and principal payments for direct federal loans until at least Sept. 30.
    All of these - it's amazing that Trump allowed Biden to get credit for common sense executive orders that should have been done a long time ago. Trump set the volleyball up high in the air, and Biden dutifully spiked it down and gets credit for returning common sense to the White House.

YAY YAY YAY for an awesome first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Biden is off to a strong start.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4F5?li=BBnb7Kz

Title: President Biden Signs Executive Orders on Face Mask Mandate, Keystone Pipeline, Paris Accord

Excerpts:

He came in PREPARED

Republicans go out of their way to make sure the Biden's plans for Unity do not come to fruition. This works in Biden's favor over all.

Senator Portman provides an example of how to agree and disagree in a respectful way. Hopefully the strategy of Senator Portman will prevail, and that those siding with the House Republican Conference will be sidelined and ignored.

Senator Portman's response gives me hope.

His executive orders:

Foreign Policy:

WOW. Already quite a few accomplishments for day 1.

Climate Change:

This is a lot more than I expected on climate Change. Climate Change has changed from something the US won't work to actively mitigate to something it will. YAY !!!

Covid:

All of these - it's amazing that Trump allowed Biden to get credit for common sense executive orders that should have been done a long time ago. Trump set the volleyball up high in the air, and Biden dutifully spiked it down and gets credit for returning common sense to the White House.

YAY YAY YAY for an awesome first day.
    I not seeing where he bows to radical leftists and makes Harris president.

Rumors from Axios; Lindsey Graham is jealous that Major Biden has taken his spot as White House lap dog.

Never heard of Biden's press secretary before, but I like her. She's actually answering questions, not spouting bullshit meant to misdirect and she certainly doesn't seem to have told a single lie so far.

Rumors from Axios; Lindsey Graham is jealous that Major Biden has taken his spot as White House lap dog.

[IMG]https://i1.wp.com/istilllovedogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/major-biden-first-rescue-dog.jpg?w=650&ssl=1[/IMG
    You cropped the wrong dog, that's Champ... =)

What is this? Someone actually getting confirmed for a position by the Senate. Avril Haines is now Director of National Intelligence.

I thought they were all allowed to be in an acting capacity. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

https://twitter.com/ArtAcevedo/statu...72128543952902

So a police officer was shot after the Democratic debate in Texas last year, seems related to the debate in a way.

Biden went and offered to visit the officer who was shot. We never heard about it because he didn't want to make a press event out of it during a campaign. What a decent chap.

Hey sport, how do I open this PDF?
    You think you funny? I spent 3 hours with my dad on the phone this Sunday, answering pretty much that question...

Edit: He is a Trump supporter... it should explain the 3 hours...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-21 at 01:07 AM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, they’re here, but I don’t understand the outrage so many Americans have with them. And the mere mention of having only genderless bathrooms seems to set them in a rage.
    They don't have a problem with the bathrooms. They have a problem with the people using them.

In other words it's ok when straight "normal" people do it, but not the "weirdos"
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, they’re here, but I don’t understand the outrage so many Americans have with them. And the mere mention of having only genderless bathrooms seems to set them in a rage.
    I find two things about it very confusing.

1. Genderless bathrooms are a thing in literally every single house we live in. They're not the exception, they're the norm.

2. If we take the ridiculous pearl clutching of "pervs infiltrating the girls' bathroom" at face value, why is having them around your young boys any more acceptable of a situation?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sure hope they got people from it already, because it sure as shit isn't hidden now lol
    Lol, yeah - I would expect there would be contingencies for getting outed.

What was this thing today where a people in rooms called reporters I think ask questions and here name was Press Secretary. It was weird cause they asked her questions and she answered them.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

The security purging they must be going through has to be absolutely intense. Because you're entirely correct - they have to refresh everything now that the Grifter is gone.

Hmf...dowsed and gone...like a barbarian wielding a fire sword against winter's legions.
    And as effective.

If you must respond to burner trolls you could at least snip out their trash tier content.