Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yeah, that isn't what was told to voters, but hey, don't worry about the math problem; it won't be 1400 anyway. Ignore the fact that many never even got a 600 dollar check, 1400 won't happen either.
    I still expect the $1400 to happen. Dems wanted President Biden to get credit for the stimulus checks, which is why they fought so hard against President Trump giving out the full $2000.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

I care about M4A but that is another thing Democrats revile, since it does not involve giving "Free Money" to Health Insurance Companies. But yeah, scratch any uber-Democrat and you easily find Reaganites underneath.
    you only care about m4a in order to use it as a weapon against dem's for not passing it right this moment. You don't actually want everyone to have access to healthcare.

the only thing you actually care about is crapping on dem's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I still expect the $1400 to happen. Dems wanted President Biden to get credit for the stimulus checks, which is why they fought so hard against President Trump giving out the full $2000.
    Whaaaaaaat? I thought stimulus was only helping failing cities...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many Dems voted against it vs how many Reps?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    On the bold....

Wrong and wrong.

You're just incredibly tedious and I know you're only interested in that money right now. You don't really care about anything else, as much as I'm sure you'll try say otherwise.
    She is incredibly transparent. "Dem's bad because I don't have my 2k checks right now. Dem's bad for wanting 15 hour minimum wage." dems bad dems bad dems bad.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    At present the Democrats are saying "Maybe in March but probably April" and Biden has already signaled that he will go lower. So no, those checks, if they come will got to like five people sometime in the summer and it won't be 1400.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    you only care about m4a in order to use it as a weapon against dem's for not passing it right this moment. You don't actually want everyone to have access to healthcare.

the only thing you actually care about is crapping on dem's.
    Lol. Yeah "You only care about that issue to point out how Dems don't support it, TO HURT DEMOCRATS!" yeah, I criticize The Party (PBUP) for not doing good things and doing bad things. Silly me. Like what, should I pretend "Yeah they are actually for that issue despite every piece of evidence contrary to that, because its just support important we all play along, you know for the Party!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

At present the Democrats are saying "Maybe in March but probably April" and Biden has already signaled that he will go lower. So no, those checks, if they come will got to like five people sometime in the summer and it won't be 1400.
    No they aren't, that lie was debunked days ago. Repeating the same lie doesn't actually make it true.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a fucking lie.

The Democrats passed it in the House. The GOP in the Senate refused to vote on it.

Do you Trumpsters actually think you won't be called out on your lies?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/29/u...heck-vote.html

- - - Updated - - -

I care about M4A but that is another thing Democrats revile, since it does not involve giving "Free Money" to Health Insurance Companies. But yeah, scratch any uber-Democrat and you easily find Reaganites underneath.
    This is also a lie.

You support the party that wants to get rid of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that isn't what was told to voters, but hey, don't worry about the math problem; it won't be 1400 anyway. Ignore the fact that many never even got a 600 dollar check, 1400 won't happen either.

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, good thing none of them are posting about it here. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Plus as you can see, you got plenty of back up here to run defense on the caving on checks.
    You mean people pointing out where you keep getting caught in lies?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-26 at 04:12 PM.

What the fuck? lol. The only people who didn't want to give out the checks were Mitch and some Republicans which is why they lost control of the senate.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Yeah "You only care about that issue to point out how Dems don't support it, TO HURT DEMOCRATS!" yeah, I criticize The Party (PBUP) for not doing good things and doing bad things. Silly me.
    you criticize them on everything good and bad, because you don't understand anything, your in the last hour now calling every single dem from Manchin to AoC a Reaganite, every single one. All you do is lie. As said, just tedious.

I mean you want proclaim yourself silly, go ahead, but not all clowns are. Plenty of sad clowns out there, like Trump.

Are you this wrong in your real life or just online when spouting utter horseshit based literally on nothing more than how you feel in that moment?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Yeah "You only care about that issue to point out how Dems don't support it, TO HURT DEMOCRATS!" yeah, I criticize The Party (PBUP) for not doing good things and doing bad things. Silly me. Like what, should I pretend "Yeah they are actually for that issue despite every piece of evidence contrary to that, because its just support important we all play along, you know for the Party!"
    If you actually cared wouldn't you be criticizing ALL people that block it?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If you actually cared wouldn't you be criticizing ALL people that block it?
    I mean the fact that Biden has to even make a comment about negotiating, should infuriate her against the GoP, the ones forcing negotiation. But can't let things like critical thought from stopping her crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the equivalent of "You forgot to put a comma there, checkmate!"
    All you do is copy/paste bullshit from idiotic pundits.

We'd love to refute your shit opinions, but they're not even your own, and you can't even put enough thought into your pearl clutching to get basic information right. What else do you want us to discuss when you offer nothing?

Plus as you can see, you got plenty of back up here to run defense on the caving on checks.
    Considering I'm not defending it, I'd kindly thank you to stop lying about my positions. You do this. Often. Lie about the positions others hold.

Stop it. Seriously, fuckin knock it off. It's annoying, childish, stupid, immature, and makes even attempting to have a discussion with you impossible.

If you just want to sit in your ivory tower and shout down at us plebs fine, just don't pretend you want to engage in a discussion while shouting. Because clearly, you fuckin don't. Why not just like, start a fuckin podcast and go on Twitter and be done with it?

I guess if Theo is just going to keep repeating this lie on new pages after she's already been called out on it, I'll just keep pointing out her lie(s) every time. In the her own source, Biden does not "signal that he will go lower" or that he is open to doing so. So that's a lie, on account of Theo lying constantly. Maybe if a person has to lie constantly to defend a position, the position should be re-examined. Of course, some people just enjoying all the time for the sake of it, now matter how many times they get caught and humiliated. So I'll just be here correcting the record.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, good thing none of them are posting about it here. :3

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a Georgia voter and never assumed he meant an additional $2000 check, nor would anyone interpreting his comments in good faith. This is conservative nonsense because conservatives are nothing but nonsense. Just perpetual scream machines, which we can and should all safely ignore for the next 4 years lest they incite random people to violently try to overthrow the government over lies again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that what happened?

Efforts to send eligible Americans a $2,000 second stimulus check are effectively dead…for now. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) refused to allow a vote in the Senate on the House-passed CASH Act.
    https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/6020...-2000-payments

Oh, I guess not

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Is that what happened?

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/6020...-2000-payments

Oh, I guess not
    McConnell really fucked that up, he could have held the senate but he played stupid games and found out what happens. Dems were already playing stupid games with the math equation BS for weaseling out, but now they are just straight "Oh, maybe in April? Also we will negotiate that down!" so it seems unlikely to happen period.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

McConnell really fucked that up, he could have held the senate but he played stupid games and found out what happens. Dems were already playing stupid games with the math equation BS for weaseling out, but now they are just straight "Oh, maybe in April? Also we will negotiate that down!" so it seems unlikely to happen period.
    So, why are you guys blaming the wrong people?

As for your "April" lie, that has been debunked numerous times.

Yes, that counts as another lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Considering I'm not defending it, I'd kindly thank you to stop lying about my positions. You do this. Often. Lie about the positions others hold.

Stop it. Seriously, fuckin knock it off. It's annoying, childish, stupid, immature, and makes even attempting to have a discussion with you impossible.

If you just want to sit in your ivory tower and shout down at us plebs fine, just don't pretend you want to engage in a discussion while shouting. Because clearly, you fuckin don't. Why not just like, start a fuckin podcast and go on Twitter and be done with it?
    Your initial point was "YOU GOT THIS DATE DETAIL WRONG! OWN!!!!!!!11111!eleven!!11" also you qualified it with "If he budges further" so for you that line hasn't even been crossed yet.

Also you are hardly a pleb in this interaction, especially here Mr/Ms. person I literally am required to view and whom can straight up insult me with actual insults and can do so with complete impunity, as you have done. In these interactions only one of us has you know, on this platform, the only place you and I will ever interact, only one of us has power in that context and it isn't me.

I've suggested the only thing you care about is the empowerment of a political party. IDK, is that a problem? Like; is this like the M4A thing were it is apparently very important I pretend the DNC is for that issue despite all the hatred and rejection of it, because pointing out the obvious makes the Dems look bad? What? Is there an acknowledgement that simply being a ride or die democrat doesn't have the same moral cache as play acting at having some kind of issues you care about? If the Democrats are as radiantly self-evidently good as you continuously and fervently insist with a regular basis, why on Earth would me suggesting you are the Ultimate DNC Fanboy be a problem?
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-01-26 at 05:55 PM.