Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Excuse me, it's Guacamole Bay, thank you very much. And it's where they took Chief Justice Roberts, because he hasn't been seen in a bit.

At least that's what the Q boards tell me.

I've been laughing at this one all weekend.
    Isn't that the place where Chipotle keeps all of theirs locked up? Is that why they charge extra for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Had no idea you were a big Gitmo eternal detainee and torture sight respector, I am glad you two stay hard on script for that stuff.
    Reminder... You called persecution of Micheal Flynn, based on his guilty plea, in working for Edrogan... the biggest abuse of civil liberties... what does that make Gitmo? The second? Persecuting lobbyist for murderous regimes, is the top abuse of civil liberties... Gitmo is at lest second? Third? Yeah, I guess second is Trump being kicked off Twitter... at least 3rd?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Reminder... You called persecution of Micheal Flynn, based on his guilty plea, in working for Edrogan... the biggest abuse of civil liberties... what does that make Gitmo? The second? Persecuting lobbyist for murderous regimes, is the top abuse of civil liberties... Gitmo is at lest second? Third? Yeah, I guess second is Trump being kicked off Twitter... at least 3rd?
    Surely you jest. "The persecution of the Covington Kids was the greatest crime of the century."
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Surely you jest. "The persecution of the Covington Kids was the greatest crime of the century."
    I just love the logic... ‘democrats will give everyone a 100$ tax rebate lulz’... Democrats proceed with 1600$ stimulus... ‘well... you support Gitmo!!!’...

Edit: I should try that in every argument... Oh... you think I am wrong? Well... you eat children... wait a minute... that’s... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    I mean Steve Bannon was in it for the money and the pardons. I dunno what our Trump remainers get out of it.
    Racism. Its just another chapter in that great "American" saga "The Lost Cause". If a bunch of shitheads can't get over losing a war that happened decades before they were born, its really not much of a stretch to believe they'll stick with their Great Orange God till he croaks.

Hell even if does croak they'll probably be a bunch of people thinking he's planning his revenge from a secret Argentinian bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Racism. Its just another chapter in that great "American" saga "The Lost Cause". If a bunch of shitheads can't get over losing a war that happened decades before they were born, its really not much of a stretch to believe they'll stick with their Great Orange God till he croaks.

Hell even if does croak they'll probably be a bunch of people thinking he's planning his revenge from a secret Argentinian bunker.
    Racism is the front and back cover.

After the last four years, this is just a real weird picture to me. Collins leading a group of Senate Republicans to negotiate with the Democratic president. Just like, weird.

Though Biden gets some points purely on account of his socks. Those are good socks. They have dogs on them.

If nothing else, Bidens sock game is already better than Trumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    It's not a dumpster fire anymore. It's a full-blown raging forest inferno that will only stop once the entire forest burns down
    It's a delicious full blown raging forest inferno, burn baby burn.

edit - hope this post makes you smile felya
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-02-02 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    After the last four years, this is just a real weird picture to me. Collins leading a group of Senate Republicans to negotiate with the Democratic president. Just like, weird.

Though Biden gets some points purely on account of his socks. Those are good socks. They have dogs on them.

If nothing else, Bidens sock game is already better than Trumps.
    You should also note that it appears he is taking notes with a pen. Not a sharpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You should also note that it appears he is taking notes with a pen. Not a sharpie.
    You should also note that it appears he is taking notes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    They also didn't debate a fuckingnthing and passed nothing but a tax bill, that was done through reconciliation, and appointed judges, no filibuster for those. So it's not like he put in a master class on hiw to get things done with less than 60 votes. They were the least active Senate ever.

Would have been a different story if he didn't sit on over 400 bills passed by the House, and was able to pass tons of legislation not through reconciliation. But alas, he pulled the same obstructionist bull shit, yet they were in control. Master class my ass.
    The republican party has nothing to get done though all they have is tax cuts and spending big on military. There's no major piece of legislation they wanted to pass aside from repealing the ACA and they didn't have anything to replace it they should thank McCain for saving them from themselves repealing it would have hurt their election results further.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Too busy enjoying doggo socks to care about more. I mean, we could go through the litany of things including a suit that fits, a mask indoors, knowing how to sit in a chair like a human being etc.

I'm just here for the doggo socks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    You should also note that it appears he is taking notes at all.
    Trump took notes. But they were mostly just him writing "Mrs. Donald Putin" over and over again in sharpie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Biden actually let them (GOP) get their bullshit off with some Dems already talking around the meeting.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Democrats file $1.9 trillion budget resolution, could bypass Republicans on COVID-19 relief.

And how will you give credit to the GOP for this? Obviously the Dems couldn’t be responsible, they’re responsible for the GOP proposal.
    Jesus Christ is she un-fucking-bearable with this shit. Has she ever been right about anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm betting you also blame Obama for not closing Guantanamo Bay.

It's always convenient when you can ignore who's actually done a thing and put the blame wherever you find most useful. Doesn't make you anything but a deliberate liar, though.
    You know they want to Blame Clinton for NAFTA too. You know the legislation written and signed by H.W.. I know Clinton signed the second part, but it was a GOP bill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You know they want to Blame Clinton for NAFTA too. You know the legislation written and signed by H.W.. I know Clinton signed the second part, but it was a GOP bill.
    They also blame Obama for TARP, despite that having mostly been done by W.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    They also blame Obama for TARP, despite that having mostly been done by W.
    I know. It's getting old with these chuds.

I'm a cat person...but dog socks are winning me over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If you elect the Democrats and get the Dems the Senate you will get $2000 checks, top priority right there. That's right America, within a month of getting Democrats the Senate Majority you will get your $1400 checks, possibly in April. You hear that American? Democrats, promise keeper party, has said and sworn loud and clear, that they are currently working out a plan to get you that $1000 check eventually!

(source)

Can't wait for the 100 dollar deferred tax credit and to be told that Biden and the Dems broke no promises. Lets see, maybe the new magic math is 1000+600+"Biden said 'Come on man'"=2000 is the new DNC Math? Also ROUGHLY $1000, so it'll be less. Can't wait to hear the defense team on this one.
    So, let me get this straight:

1. You vote for and/or support Republicans.

2. Democrats propose a relief package.

3. Republicans obstruct that relief package.

3. You blame the Democrats for the relief package being obstructed.

Do you seriously believe the stupid shit you spout, or are you knowingly arguing in bad faith and just don't realize how pathetically transparent you are?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    So, let me get this straight:

1. You vote for and/or support Republicans.

2. Democrats propose a relief package.

3. Republicans obstruct that relief package.

3. You blame the Democrats for the relief package being obstructed.

Do you seriously believe the stupid shit you spout, or are you knowingly arguing in bad faith and just don't realize how pathetically transparent you are?
    Voting Republican? Nah. That is cringe and bluepilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.