1. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hmf...someday I will be a true Scotsman...
    I'm wondering, what does it take to be a scotsman around here? Lets examine the last few pages.
    1. 8 pages of derailing a thread ... so about 160 posts divided by 2.5 Sealions.
    2. So about 64 posts too poorly argue a position.
    3. I think 22 of those require playing the victim.
    4. 4 posts complaining that people want to "shut you up", even though you've been ranting for pages.
    5. ????
    6. Grats, you're a scootsman.

    I dont think it's worth the effort. Ima stick to short and snarky.

    /s

  2. #2942
    Strange having a press secretary that isn't hostile and combative. She... she's kinda... hot.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

  3. #2943
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Strange having a press secretary that isn't hostile and combative. She... she's kinda... hot.
    Fucking coomers everywhere!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    I dont think it's worth the effort. Ima stick to short and snarky.
    You will like this... I recently returned to Twitter and just helped Vaush’s chat “ratio” Joy Gray... I feel like this:

    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  4. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fucking coomers everywhere!!!
    I can't help it! Whenever she speaks, I just...

    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

  5. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Strange having a press secretary that isn't hostile and combative. She... she's kinda... hot.
    Yea, especially when she talks dirty like this ..



    Sorry Liz Warren. Jen Psaki is now my Liberal PMC Dream Girl!

    I stonks for her.

  6. #2946
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Who the hell came up with that idea, should be put in solitary confinement. Because that's what you get with private prisons. They are cheap.
    Don't you feel it? The invisible hand of the FREE MARKET? For Profit prisons fuck up a person because they're just $$ not a person.
    Now you have created a demand for a for profit mental healthcare system! Those people only see $$ and not a person who spent 20 years in a prison and needs therapy.
    You've created a demand for the police when they snap!

    The one person in prison is creating a shitload of jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  7. #2947
    The Unstoppable Force Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    20,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If he sticks to it, and there isn't a loophole; not selling guns to Saudi's for the genocide in Yemen is legitimately a good thing from Biden. If it sticks, great.
    In the end, all it would do is cost American jobs without preventing them from getting weapons from someone else.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

  8. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    In the end, all it would do is cost American jobs without preventing them from getting weapons from someone else.
    I'm perfectly okay with America reducing the amount of weapons they sell to shithole regimes. I find it strange that you aren't whatever excuse you like to justify it like a few jobs. Saudi having to pay more for shittier weapons and American reducing how much its complicit in indirectly or directly supporting oppressive regimes sounds like a pure win win to anyone who isn't a sick fuck.


    "What's the point of making murder illegal, people are still going to do it" is basically your argument. And it's bad and lazy.

    And i'd like to get you on record addressing @Themius 's point. Do you think the jobs lost would be more or less than the lives murdered by American weapons?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-28 at 03:13 AM.

  9. #2949
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    38,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    In the end, all it would do is cost American jobs without preventing them from getting weapons from someone else.
    Lol what??

    “We should sell less arms to blow up kids in Yemen “

    “But...what about the jobs though. If anyone is gonna make money off killing kids in Yemen it better be us!”

    That’s just ghoulish . ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  10. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    In the end, all it would do is cost American jobs without preventing them from getting weapons from someone else.
    I'll say not being part of a genocide is worth it. Much like I don't care if Hedge Fund ghouls or the Health insurance industry turns to dust.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-01-28 at 03:13 AM.

  11. #2951
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    In the end, all it would do is cost American jobs without preventing them from getting weapons from someone else.
    What jobs? Building another memorial? How about we don’t drop bombs all over Middle East, with our address written on them...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  12. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'll say not being part of a genocide is worth it. Much like I don't care if Hedge Fund ghouls or the Health insurance industry turns to dust.
    FKN hell i hate when I have to agree with you, but here we are.

  13. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    FKN hell i hate when I have to agree with you, but here we are.
    I love it, I say something positive about Biden that I like and I get shit on anyway. But hey, at least it got noticed which that rarely happens.

  14. #2954
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I love it, I say something positive about Biden that I like and I get shit on anyway. But hey, at least it got noticed which that rarely happens.
    Uhm... it had nothing to do with Biden... we were bitching about Trump selling arms for the duration. Nothing changed in that regard... at least on “our” part...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  15. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I love it, I say something positive about Biden that I like and I get shit on anyway. But hey, at least it got noticed which that rarely happens.
    I'd agree with you on this regardless of who's policy it is.

  16. #2956
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,747
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'd agree with you on this regardless of who's policy it is.
    Such a low bar for Biden to cross...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  17. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I love it, I say something positive about Biden that I like and I get shit on anyway. But hey, at least it got noticed which that rarely happens.
    It got noticed 100% exactly because its so rare. It's just so obscenely rare that even you forgot how infrequent it happens. I dont' want to speak for the room but honestly the surprising part is you didn't actively blame the DNC for this positive step.



    Trump boosted arms sales to Saudi. That barely made you blink. Biden reducing arms sales gets a "well I guess that's good, unless he fucks it up somehow".


    I'd ask if you see the hypocrisy but I know you don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'd agree with you on this regardless of who's policy it is.
    "In response Theodarzna plays victim card"
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-28 at 03:27 AM.

  18. #2958
    The Unstoppable Force Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    20,466
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I'm perfectly okay with America reducing the amount of weapons they sell to shithole regimes. I find it strange that you aren't whatever excuse you like to justify it like a few jobs. Saudi having to pay more for shittier weapons and American reducing how much its complicit in indirectly or directly supporting oppressive regimes sounds like a pure win win to anyone who isn't a sick fuck.


    "What's the point of making murder illegal, people are still going to do it" is basically your argument. And it's bad and lazy.

    And i'd like to get you on record addressing @Themius 's point. Do you think the jobs lost would be more or less than the lives murdered by American weapons?
    You also reduce what control we have over them. And the countries they turn to would have more than adequate equipment for use in Yemen.

    I am concerned about what is best for the US. The people will die with or without new US weapons.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Lol what??

    “We should sell less arms to blow up kids in Yemen “

    “But...what about the jobs though. If anyone is gonna make money off killing kids in Yemen it better be us!”

    That’s just ghoulish . ...
    I actually don't care about the money, just the jobs and industrial base.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'll say not being part of a genocide is worth it. Much like I don't care if Hedge Fund ghouls or the Health insurance industry turns to dust.
    Hedge funds and mutual funds are evil.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

  19. #2959
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    You also reduce what control we have over them.
    What control? Last time I checked, them buying Trump’s condos, influenced Trump... not the other way around. They can buy guns from Russia... what are we going to do, start another war?

    And the countries they turn to would have more than adequate equipment for use in Yemen.
    They bombed school children, with bombs made in US...

    I am concerned about what is best for the US. The people will die with or without new US weapons.
    Not killing children...

    I actually don't care about the money, just the jobs and industrial base.
    How many jobs would be lost by not selling guns to Middle East? If you care... let’s see figures... because I don’t think you know... I think this is a strange case of virtue signaling.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  20. #2960
    The Unstoppable Force Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    20,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What jobs? Building another memorial? How about we don’t drop bombs all over Middle East, with our address written on them...
    The jobs at Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, etc. Its nice to not have to worry about having to buy stuff from your enemies.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •