Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Gas went up 20%, The stock market is completely flat, Texas has went through Armageddon because of 3 inches of snow, thousands of jobs have been lost through executive action on Pipeline, and Unions have already turned their back on Joe and friends, nobody is getting the Promised $2000, student loan bill will never happen.

It's been 1 month.
    Oh damn son, where have you been!? Everything good?

I've missed your hot takes throughout the twilight hours of the Trump presidency, but I'm glad to see you back at full strength to blame Biden for all kinds of things that he has literally nothing to do with at all.

All is right in the world again.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I've missed your hot takes throughout the twilight hours of the Trump presidency, but I'm glad to see you back at full strength to blame Biden for all kinds of things that he has literally nothing to do with at all.

Biden didn't sign an executive order banning the Pipeline? It's possible he doesn't remember, but I assure you, he did in fact sign that paper.

The gas prices going up are a direct result of Climate Change policy imposed by Biden.
    What policies? When were they enacted? You got links, bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden didn't sign an executive order banning the Pipeline? It's possible he doesn't remember, but I assure you, he did in fact sign that paper.
    What the fuck does Canadian pipe line have to do with US oil prices? Why must Canadian pipe line, shit on US land? America first... or did you forget that already?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Covid lockdowns are easing up and more people are using fuel. That's what's called a normal market condition. There's also this thing called "winter" where people also use more fuel.
    This is seriously your argument in the midst of the worst winter weather stretch in the last 7 years across the US?

Nothing you said makes sense. The gas prices going up are a direct result of Climate Change policy imposed by Biden. Do you really believe 20% increases are based on normal market conditions that just happen to coincide with Biden laying out his Policies targeting energy companies?

Point 2- The Stock Market went up 56% under Trump in 4 years, this is not opinion.

Point 3- Democrats never even proposed $2000 stimulus, so how is that GOP again? They have 3/3 full control, they could easily pass the $2000 but never even tried, just a false promise.

Give me a challenge please, I have been gone for way too long.
    LOL yeah, the stock market was on its way up because of Obama, Trump, the only thing he signed was a 1% tax cut so they could make more money, nothing else he did effected the stock market.

And you are blaming Biden for the oil companies for being assholes? The only thing he has done, is stopped a pipeline that wasn't in operation, it wasn't even half way complete, that was the only thing he has done other than stop issuing new fracking leases on federal land.

Trump proposed a $2000 stimulus, but McConnell blocked it, and there are only so many bills that the Democrats can actually pass without Republican support. And the bill for the stimulus stuff is still in the Senate atm, settle the fuck down.

And you were refuted, you think you actually are winning the conversation? No wonder you are a Trump supporter, he LOVES the poorly educated.

- - - Updated - - -

This is seriously your argument in the midst of the worst winter weather stretch in the last 7 years across the US?
    Yes, we know, you don't know how anything works, we know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Average gasoline prices skyrocket to highest in over a year; here’s why…
    https://fox8.com/news/average-u-s-pr...allon-to-2-64/
    AAA says with the forced shutdown of the Gulf Coast and some Mid-West refineries due to last week’s winter weather, gas stocks and prices have skyrocketed.
    Fox News good enough?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck - where have you been when your dear leader was losing, losing, inciting insurrections, and then losing some more? We sure missed your insights from the Dark Side.

Nothing you said makes sense. The gas prices going up are a direct result of Climate Change policy imposed by Biden. Do you really believe 20% increases are based on normal market conditions that just happen to coincide with Biden laying out his Policies targeting energy companies?
    Golly, it couldn't be at all because TX was just hit with a ginormous snowpacalypse, could it?

Point 2- The Stock Market went up 56% under Trump in 4 years, this is not opinion.
    I guess you're going to skip the recession he put us into in 2020, eh? God DAMN it's good to have your lunacy opinion back again.

Give me a challenge please, I have been gone for way too long.
    What's the over/under on his lasting this time around? He has been gone for too long, lots of credit built up.

People use more fuel in the winter. This increases demand, which increases prices. This is very simple.

Winter costs me $400 just to keep warm and I don’t even own a car.

What policies? When were they enacted? You got links, bro?
    Too easy: "Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Right? And props to him for showing up with the newly minted GOP talking points. None of the other Trumpkins have been around since October. I wonder why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too easy: "Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050."
    Oil refineries are shut down due to weather... according to a Fox News article, siting AAA... I linked it above... wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Average gasoline prices skyrocket to highest in over a year; here’s why…
    https://fox8.com/news/average-u-s-pr...allon-to-2-64/

Fox News good enough?
    Fox News sucks and AAA is an agenda based organization that lobbies for particular policies that benefit them.

https://www.nrdc.org/media/2000/0011...Rivlin%20found.

"AAA's lobbying activities, which it does not reveal to its members, are self-serving, Rivlin found."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    People use more fuel in the winter. This increases demand, which increases prices. This is very simple.

Winter costs me $400 just to keep warm and I don’t even own a car.
    Not true. Peak fuel season is always May/June. Do some research.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox News sucks and AAA is an agenda based organization that lobbies for particular policies that benefit them.

https://www.nrdc.org/media/2000/0011...Rivlin%20found.

"AAA's lobbying activities, which it does not reveal to its members, are self-serving, Rivlin found."
    Do you have any evidence to suggest that the refineries closed in Texas, thus not supplying oil... are actually open and it’s Fox News uniting with AAA to help Biden?

Gas went up 20%, The stock market is completely flat, Texas has went through Armageddon because of 3 inches of snow, thousands of jobs have been lost through executive action on Pipeline, and Unions have already turned their back on Joe and friends, nobody is getting the Promised $2000, student loan bill will never happen. It's been 1 month.
    O...it's just you.
    Your election predictions were pretty much a big fail. Losers all around... And now your hoping false info will do what exactly?

Do you have any evidence to suggest that the refineries closed in Texas, thus not supplying oil... are actually open and it’s Fox News uniting with AAA to help Biden?
    I work in the Energy industry as Procurement that buys Raw materials shipped directly from the Refineries. Please explain to me so I can understand the Markets conditions better, since you seem to know a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in the Energy industry as Procurement that buys Raw materials shipped directly from the Refineries. Please explain to me so I can understand the Markets conditions better, since you seem to know a lot.
    Since you have this access, how about you do what I asked for instead. Prove that all Texas refineries are currently open... you have direct access to data showing as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    O...it's just you.
    Your election predictions were pretty much a big fail. Losers all around... And now your hoping false info will do what exactly?
    This discussion may be beyond your abilities.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-23 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    This discussion may be beyond your abilities.
    Said this guy:

By winning 42 states in November? Trump 2020, it's inevitable now.

Since you have this access, how about you do what I asked for instead. Prove that all Texas refineries are currently open... you have direct access to data showing as much.
    The Refineries are mostly open. Some are operating under Force Majeure.