The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    The gas prices going up are a direct result of Climate Change policy imposed by Biden. Do you really believe 20% increases are based on normal market conditions that just happen to coincide with Biden laying out his Policies targeting energy companies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What policies? When were they enacted? You got links, bro?
    Too easy: "Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050."
    So they haven't been implemented yet? Because she's hasn't taken the job yet? Do you even know how that works? Time and affect?

OMG it's SO good to have you back. I've missed bantering with people who can't remember what they said two posts ago. See above to witness your inability to keep the truth in line.

This discussion may be beyond your abilities.
    Since we're dealing with facts I dare say it's more beyond yours..

10+ Year Old Account
    The Refineries are mostly open. Some are operating under Force Majeure.
    Prove it... dump a screen grab of what you are looking at and dump it on Imgur. You are claiming a pretty big conspiracy between Fox, AAA and Biden. At least a screenshot would help...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Said this guy:
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So they haven't been implemented yet? Because she's hasn't taken the job yet? Do you even know how that works? Time and affect?

OMG it's SO good to have you back. I've missed bantering with people who can't remember what they said two posts ago. See above to witness your inability to keep the truth in line.
    Do you have any idea how predictive markets work?

Too easy: "Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050."
    What policy changes though? Specifics, my dude. What changes has Biden actually made?

I've missed you.

Prove it... dump a screen grab of what you are looking at and dump it on Imgur. You are claiming a pretty big conspiracy between Fox, AAA and Biden. At least a screenshot would help...
    I have explain my position clearly. Sorry you can't figure it out, not my problem.

I have explain my position clearly. Sorry you can't figure it out, not my problem.
    O..so we just take your phony words...but maybe this request was beond your ability

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What policy changes though? Specifics, my dude. What changes has Biden actually made?

I've missed you.
    Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050

"What changes has Biden actually made?"

Read this very very slowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Fox News is colluding with AAA, to lie about gas prices, because it would otherwise make Biden look bad? Then you claim to have direct access, to expose this conspiracy... but, it’s somehow my problem?

Dude, just because I am a Russian American, doesn’t mean I have direct access to Trump... call the FBI... the CIA and Alex Jones...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050

So, nothing has actually changed in that regard since his energy secretary nominee has neither been confirmed nor started work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I work in the Energy industry as Procurement that buys Raw materials shipped directly from the Refineries. Please explain to me so I can understand the Markets conditions better, since you seem to know a lot.
    No, you don't. You probably work out of your mom's basement scamming people over the phone. I, on the other hand, work at a hedge fund and I am well versed in these kind of trades.

Why do conservatives always lie about their job credentials?

Granholm has been nominated as Biden's energy secretary. If confirmed, she'll start work on the President's goal of achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 "What changes has Biden actually made?" Read this very very slowly.
    O..you mean nothing has happened yet? This conversation really is beyond your abilities...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    O..so we just take your phony words...but maybe this request was beond your ability
    Lol well done. Phase II initiated. Phase III inbound (victimhood).

It's interesting to see the GOP talking points come out. It's clear there is a bereft of leadership in the GOP right now. I am REALLY looking forward to the monster they created tearing them apart.

10+ Year Old Account

What do you think “nominated” means?

That Fox News is colluding with AAA, to lie about gas prices, because it would otherwise make Biden look bad? Then you claim to have direct access, to expose this conspiracy... but, it’s somehow my problem?

Dude, just because I am a Russian American, doesn’t mean I have direct access to Trump... call the FBI... the CIA and Alex Jones...
    I never said any of that. I said AAA has an agenda, as does Fox news, to sway opinion. The rest is just your meds kicking in.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think “nominated” means?
    Predictive Markets

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

So those changes have already happened? This hiatus of yours has not helped your debating ability at all. Here's a link on how time works. Come on back when you understand that "she'll start" means it hasn't begun yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    O..you mean nothing has happened yet? This conversation really is beyond your abilities...
    Predictive Markets, you guys are just slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Predictive Markets
    So astrology for men, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    So astrology for men, then?
    We might disagree on a LOT of things, but for some, we're right in line. Well done.

I do enjoy seeing him try and claim that "guessing with money" is a legitimate answer.