Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/1366585872808869891?s=19

Never understand pieces of crap like this. To openly go in for a kiss. People like him believing he has a pass.
    1 person, hmmm 2 people, now we're at 3, and growing it seems like the investigation is 100% gonna bare fruit. best he resign now.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The article you "showed" me from was one I posted, demonstrably proving you wrong. Wow. (am I doing that right?
    Please post something else that proves you right. In case you're confused, that would be something you cite that agrees with your point. Did you forget the opening summary of the article? Here, I'll post it AGAIN:

NOT PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES.
    Oh look, more from the same article:

I highlighted it as well in case you're confused. NOT PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES.
    Shout if you're confused.
    Read what was quoted from your article again.

Once again, you have zero evidence to back that up. And a progressive lost the primary. Period. You are objectively wrong in this point, which is the premise of your entire thesis on the Democrats.
    There's plenty of evidence. Even you have admitted, Biden wasn't your main choice but you only choose him because you'd thought he'd win. Not because you wanted him, but because you incorrectly thought he was the only one that could win. You weren't alone. That means the only reason Biden won the primaries is because of this shared mantra that only he could win. it was self fulfilling prophecy and you act like it is sacrosanct. And once again, if the primaries are so indicative of winning the general, then anyone BUT Harris should have been the VP nom....as she won precisely zero primary votes.

Thanks for proving us right, again. It's the Manchins that are thwarting the Democrats. /sigh (am I doing that right? )
    WTF are you arguing here and WTF do you think I'm arguing? Yes Manchin is holding up the problem. Yes manchin is NOT a progressive. How the fuck do you think that helps your argument and not mine?

Because it's a victory. You just don't understand, almost literally, what you're talking about now. You've shifted into Stage 3 of Bodakane's emotional diatribe, where you literally ignore facts and logic, and are absolutely immune from recognizing you could in fact be wrong.

Your ridiculous notion around this $1 stimulus is childish - please stop embarrassing yourself with it. Also, in case you've forgotten, remember this stimulus is the largest so far passed. Maybe you don't know what the word victory means...?

It is still a victory. Period.

You do this every time when you're wrong, and then proven wrong. You go off on some sarcastic vindictive diatribe while ignoring the facts and logic that are constantly and consistently presented to you.
    Jesus i don't know how many other ways to explain to this you so you understand what is being said. You literally don't even understand the point.

Small Business Owner: My business is dying due to Covid. Its been a year, I'm deep in debt and my business will likely close.
    You: Here's $1600. You're welcome.
    SBO: Thanks but that doesn't even scratch the surface of the hole I'm in. This will help me make it another week at best.
    You: But the repubs were going to give you $0!
    SBO: Sure, but again, even with this I'm still deeply fucked.
    You: Isn't this victory amazing!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2021-03-02 at 03:31 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Robert Byrd being a member of the KKK is not a matter of Opinion. He 100% factually was.
    The fact that Trump impacted the right, to the point that their union, resulted in murder and Nazi chanting, is 100% the reason Biden claims he ran for office. Biden was tired of having the official president Twitter account, posting supporters screaming White Power. Because unlike the silver spoon that Trump was born in, Biden took Byrd’s experience to heart, to the point of saying his eulogy... and rising up from retirement, to fight against the embodiment of what Byrd left behind.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The fact that Trump impacted the right, to the point that their union, resulted in murder and Nazi chanting, is 100% the reason Biden claims he ran for office. Biden was tired of having the official president Twitter account, posting supporters screaming White Power. Because unlike the silver spoon that Trump was born in, Biden took Byrd’s experience to heart, to the point of saying his eulogy... and rising up from retirement, to fight against the embodiment of what Byrd left behind.
    Watching everyone defend a KKK member here is quite amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's ok to be in the KKK as long as you apologize later for political gain. Got it.
    Unlike Trump, Biden will never have “white power” interred into the presidential record. That is because of the experience and disgust that Byrd imparted on Joe Biden, after the disgust he experienced. You do have one thing that Trump never did, that Byrd did... Trump never apologized for posting “white power”... Byrd’s apology, inspired millions to be better.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Yeah, Some people realize they are wrong, work to right their wrongs, and are defended for changing for the better. Something that people with trump shrines in their homes will never get because they just double down on always being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The response to people needing financial help, is giving them financial help, uh yeah? like you are complaining it's not doing exactly what it's doing, which is weird.
    Ok, I'll try to hold your hand through this walk through your backwards ass logic.

Are there people who are hurting that don't qualify for unemployment? Should they bury their business all the way then go on unemployment? if unemployment is the answer tot his problem, then why give anyone $1600 stimulus when they can just go on unemployment instead?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the greater fact that one can show the impact of Trump, that resulted in Biden relying on Byrd’s experience, is an important aspect of Biden’s presidency. if Biden lost, who would denounce white supremacy? Who would protect American land, from billionaires ripping it apart? If Biden lost, who would build coffers big enough for billionaires to keep their money?

There are many things to consider in Biden’s presidency... the fact that no cop killer, racist, will replace the American flag with a Trump flag, is one of particular appeal to me. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

All I see from Trump supporters is crying about Trump... All I’ll do in supporting Biden... USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Because people on unemployment are in the most need of help. I mean, do you even understand what's in this COVID stimulus bill? Unemployment extension is MORE important than some bullshit one-time check - even if that check is the highest passed so far.

- - - Updated - - -

He's literally talked himself into a loop now. I don't know how to explain it to him better than we already have. It's one of the problems with written-only communication.
    Yes. Please show me where i argued for a bigger one time only check. I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

You are talking about a one time payment of 2k... when unemployment can be as high as 900 per week. That’s 3600 per month... not a one time payment... current provisions also allow contractors to collect unemployment, that otherwise wouldn’t.
    Where did I do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Some people realize they are wrong, work to right their wrongs, and are defended for changing for the better. Something that people with trump shrines in their homes will never get because they just double down on always being wrong.
    There are two types of people in this world, those who don’t like animaniacs and those who support Biden.

There are two types of people in this world, those who don’t like animaniacs and those who support Biden.
    Those that believe in alternative facts and those with baloney in their slacks?

You keep saying it like he was still one when he died. Again, he dropped the KKK almost 60 years before he fucking died. But do go on, meanwhile, your racist messiah, is openly courting white nationalist groups like the Proud Boys, KKK, and other Nazi groups.

Watching you vilify one is more amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Those that believe in alternative facts and those with baloney in their slacks?
    Biden’s age? That’s a gross joke waiting to happen... ah.. crap... I think I made the joke... my bad...

Ok, I'll try to hold your hand through this walk through your backwards ass logic.

Are there people who are hurting that don't qualify for unemployment? Should they bury their business all the way then go on unemployment? if unemployment is the answer tot his problem, then why give anyone $1600 stimulus when they can just go on unemployment instead?
    Small Businesses are also getting help in this bill? Stimulus is the cherry on the top, not the whole shabang, nor should it be, it should be way more focused on people who, ya know, actually need it, not people who don't. it's not only going to unemployment and sbo, there is a lot of money going to schools and cities and other places that desperately need the money. i don't need you to help me understand that my logic is sound by someone who keeps showing ignorance on what's actually in this bill by presenting nothing but straw mans, thanks though.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Read what was quoted from your article again.
    I went ahead and read the whole article. Again. You still have yet to provide any evidence for your position. As usual. Shout if you're confused about the point of the article - we can explain it again if you need it.

There's plenty of evidence. Even you have admitted, Biden wasn't your main choice but you only choose him because you'd thought he'd win. Not because you wanted him, but because you incorrectly thought he was the only one that could win. You weren't alone. That means the only reason Biden won the primaries is because of this shared mantra that only he could win. it was self fulfilling prophecy and you act like it is sacrosanct. And once again, if the primaries are so indicative of winning the general, then anyone BUT Harris should have been the VP nom....as she won precisely zero primary votes.
    Those are opinions, not evidence. I wanted Warren, a progressive, who lost the primary. See how that shows you're wrong.

WTF are you arguing here and WTF do you think I'm arguing? Yes Manchin is holding up the problem. Yes manchin is NOT a progressive. How the fuck do you think that helps your argument and not mine?
    So you don't even remember the original point here? Lovely. Holy shit you are truly lost. Ok, see, the point is Manchin, who is NOT a PROGRESSIVE, are the ones holding up the legislation.

Jesus i don't know how many other ways to explain to this you so you understand what is being said. You literally don't even understand the point.
    You can't explain it because your explanation is wrong - so no matter how many times you try and peddle it, it just won't sell.

Small Business Owner: My business is dying due to Covid. Its been a year, I'm deep in debt and my business will likely close.
    You: Here's $1600. You're welcome.
    SBO: Thanks but that doesn't even scratch the surface of the hole I'm in. This will help me make it another week at best.
    You: But the repubs were going to give you $0!
    SBO: Sure, but again, even with this I'm still deeply fucked.
    You: Isn't this victory amazing!!!!!!!!
    Is this your stupid $1 argument again? How many people need to explain how irrelevant and irreverent your argument continues to be.

We're done trying to explain it to you. Four separate people in this thread, today, have tried to explain to you, over and over again, how you're wrong. Linked articles, logic, facts, and reasoning his deaf ears with you.

It's truly disappointing that you cannot ever, EVER, admit when you're wrong. Sad, even.

- - - Updated - - -

Small Businesses are also getting help in this bill? Stimulus is the cherry on the top, not the whole shabang, nor should it be, it should be way more focused on people who, ya know, actually need it, not people who don't. it's not only going to unemployment and sbo, there is a lot of money going to schools and cities and other places that desperately need the money. i don't need you to help me understand that my logic is sound by someone who keeps showing ignorance on what's actually in this bill by presenting nothing but straw mans, thanks though.
    I'm not sure how many times we can explain it to him. The COVID bill is frankly amazing, comparatively speaking, helping just about every sector of the country. And @Bodakane doesn't even understand how unemployment benefits extension work. I can't even....

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Please show me where i argued for a bigger one time only check. I'll wait.
    Then you'll be waiting until the end of time. I never said you argued for a bigger check. I said you didn't understand what was in the current COVID Relief bill, including the biggest one-time check ever - and you don't. Understand. Still.

I went ahead and read the whole article. Again. You still have yet to provide any evidence for your position. As usual. Shout if you're confused about the point of the article - we can explain it again if you need it.

Those are opinions, not evidence. I wanted Warren, a progressive, who lost the primary. See how that shows you're wrong.

So you don't even remember the original point here? Lovely. Holy shit you are truly lost. Ok, see, the point is Manchin, who is NOT a PROGRESSIVE, are the ones holding up the legislation.

You can't explain it because your explanation is wrong - so no matter how many times you try and peddle it, it just won't sell.

Is this your stupid $1 argument again? How many people need to explain how irrelevant and irreverent your argument continues to be.

We're done trying to explain it to you. Four separate people in this thread, today, have tried to explain to you, over and over again, how you're wrong. Linked articles, logic, facts, and reasoning his deaf ears with you.

It's truly disappointing that you cannot ever, EVER, admit when you're wrong. Sad, even.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how many times we can explain it to him. The COVID bill is frankly amazing, comparatively speaking, helping just about every sector of the country. And @Bodakane doesn't even understand how unemployment benefits extension work. I can't even....
    1. I quoted the evidence from your article already. As i suspect you usually do, you skimmed past it, made up your own argument for me then try to attack based on shit that you made up in your head.
    2. So I'm clear...saying numerous people thought like you, which is the problem, is somehow not the problem, because numerous people that think like you did what I said was a problem. Cool.
    3. The only lost is you. Manchin is a moderate Dem. The kind you love so much and think is important. I want progressives. You think progressives can't win. So you throw you'r lot in with the Manchins, because hey, there's a D by his name. That's the failed strategy I've been trying to get you to understand. You keep missing it, because...well...read #1 2nd sentence, i guess.
    4. Its not wrong, you're just too far gone to listen to reason. You think crumbs are some amazing victory. I don't. All you care about is doing just a little bit more than the Repubs instead of making meaningful change. That's a flaw in you, not me. Also 1 article was posted, and it basically pointed out that these guys were progressive for Georgia and that Abrams went away from the typical safe play of the Dems in GA....you know, like I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Forbidden-151987.svg/220px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png
    I think the fact that Biden voters will never do to Trump supporters, what they did with their blind loyalty... is one of those instances where not getting the satisfaction of “eye for an eye” justice, really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm a troll because I'm upset the bill isn't doing more to help people? I'm a troll because i want Dems to pull the country back from the brink of alt right destruction? I'm a troll because I'm upset that after the Repubs let 500k americans die, they still have a shot at taking back control fo our government in two years? I'm a troll because I was telling people this kind of shit would happen 4 years ago unless the Dems got tough and went more progressive?