1. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Democrats are fucking master at shooting their own foot, how the fuck do you throw the game so hard? Kyle Kulinski is right on this, it's like they want to lose in 2022...
    Seeing a lot of shit about something with her and chocolate cake and this image you posted, not seeing anything actually showing any cake nor can I find anyone remotely credible verifying the Bora Bora stuff.

    Like, fuck Sinema and her "let them eat cake" energy and all that, but I don't know why folks would just make shit up when there's like, actual shit to be mad at her about.

    Edit: The Bora Bora thing seems to be based off this nonsense, so it seems even more bullshit - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bo...away-facebook/

  2. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Democrats are fucking master at shooting their own foot, how the fuck do you throw the game so hard? Kyle Kulinski is right on this, it's like they want to lose in 2022...]


    Net worth of the 8 Democrats who just voted down $15 minimum wage:
    Chris Coons: $10.13 million
    Angus King: $9.49 million
    Joe Manchin: $7.62 million
    Tom Carper: $5.73 million
    Jeanne Shaheen: $3.82 million
    Jon Tester: $3.67 million
    Maggie Hassan: $3.47 million
    Krysten Sinema: N/A
    https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/...314036229?s=19

    All millionaires voting against. Ironically we don't know Sinema's net worth from your tweet. But yeah.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

  3. #4803
    More Broken promises from Democrats, and it's barely been full month.

    Not surprised at all. It's okay, it isn't both parties.

    Maybe they can bomb another 3rd world country to help all the Neo liberals on here to feel better about themselves.

  4. #4804
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    More Broken promises from Democrats, and it's barely been full month.

    Not surprised at all. It's okay, it isn't both parties.

    Maybe they can bomb another 3rd world country to help all the Neo liberals on here to feel better about themselves.
    First thing that popped into my head:

    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  5. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    More Broken promises from Democrats, and it's barely been full month.

    Not surprised at all. It's okay, it isn't both parties.

    Maybe they can bomb another 3rd world country to help all the Neo liberals on here to feel better about themselves.
    Weren't you supposed to be deleting your account?

    Are you a Democrat? Lieing seems to be a thing they do or so I'm told. Wish I could remember by who.....


    Damn guess I should have voted for Trump this whole time.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-03-05 at 11:22 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  6. #4806
    And there is the fish hook from arguably trump's biggest supporter on this site.

  7. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    And there is the fish hook from arguably trump's biggest supporter on this site.
    That's definitely Theo.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  8. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Weren't you supposed to be deleting your account?

    Are you a Democrat? Lieing seems to be a thing they do or so I'm told. Wish I could remember by who.....


    Damn guess I should have voted for Trump this whole time.
    I did, and I created an new one. You want a cookie?

    Registered Democrats, because I have to be in order vote in the primary. Only reason why.

    No I shouldn't have voted for someone that I knew was going to continue Americans Brutal wars on smaller countries that can't hope to defend themselves. That he was just as bad as I knew he would be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    And there is the fish hook from arguably trump's biggest supporter on this site.
    Neo Liberals going to defend Biden no matter what.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    That's definitely Theo.
    The fact you two have to put someone into a bucket based on nothing but conjecture shows you two aren't actually serious about discussing shit. You just bully anyone who disagrees with you and pretend you're act like an adult.

  9. #4809
    https://twitter.com/AnitaM86/status/1367911317491834888

    Reporter: "Many Americans are saying... (insert bullshit about immigration)"
    Press Secretary: "Which Americans?"
    Reporter: "Well, the former president put out a statement."
    Press Secretary: "Former President Trump? We don't take our advice from him."

  10. #4810
    Herald of the Titans CostinR's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    2,810
    So a bunch of Democratic Senators decided that they didn't want to embrace such a sweeping change such as doubling the minimum wage in the US, at least not like this.

    What a surprise, no really how shocking could it be. I mean you only have many of those same Senators going on record multiple times expressing their concern, though not opposition, about doing so, especially after what the CBO said.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

  11. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I did, and I created an new one. You want a cookie?

    Registered Democrats, because I have to be in order vote in the primary. Only reason why.

    No I shouldn't have voted for someone that I knew was going to continue Americans Brutal wars on smaller countries that can't hope to defend themselves. That he was just as bad as I knew he would be.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Neo Liberals going to defend Biden no matter what.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The fact you two have to put someone into a bucket based on nothing but conjecture shows you two aren't actually serious about discussing shit. You just shit and bully anyone who disagrees with you. Because you like to pretend you're act like an adult.

    I've told you before like when you cried to me in a PM I call things like they are. If you don't like it stop doing it.

    I'll take my "shit and bullying" people based on facts versus your impotent whining based on the headcannon you use instead of reality any day.

    I wouldn't like a cookie but a hand written apology for your lieing that you were deleting your account and not coming back. It's the least you can do for stooping to a democrat's level. You have a history of behavior. I'll take being mean over whatever this massive victim complex you've developed. Like when you cried because people used that @ feature instead of you know, like an adult, just putting them on ignore.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-03-05 at 11:32 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  12. #4812
    Won't see me defend biden, cause i don't make pants on head arguments like "it's not his fault since it didn't hit his desk" cause I don't actually worship biden.

  13. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I've told you before like when you cried to me in a PM I call things like they are. If you don't like it stop doing it.

    I'll take my shit and bullying based on facts versus your impotent whining based on the headcannon you use instead of reality any day.

    I wouldn't like a cookie but a hand written apology for your lieing that you were deleting your account and not coming back. It's the least you can do for stooping to a democrat's level.
    That's a lie. You should really stop doing it. (I call things as I perceive them with my own implicit bias all the way up where the sun doesn't shine.) is more correct.

    Also the ignore feature doesn't amount to anything on this site, if you can still see their replies. I also prefer not to put myself in a safe space. I'll leave that to likes of those with thin skin.

    I'll give you something with my hand, but it isn't a written apology.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-03-05 at 11:36 PM.

  14. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    That's a lie. You should really stop doing it. (I call things as I perceive them with my own implicit bias all the way up where the sun doesn't shine.) is more correct.

    Also the ignore feature doesn't amount to anything on this site, if you can still see their replies. I also prefer not to put myself in a safe space. I'll leave that to likes of those with thin skin.

    I'll give you something with my hand, but it isn't a written apology.
    I mean I can post the PM if you'd like. It was the definition of the whining of like child. You have incredibly thing skin given the amount of tears you shed on the regular and public crying you do like the incident I listed. You may not put yourself in a safe space, you just cry that everyone else you don't like leaves your space because they're big meanie weenies.

    I'm quite aware I have implicit bias. I'm very implicitly, and explicitly, biased against uninformed whiney people. Just so happens you and Trump supporters overlap there significantly. You don't seem to be the least bit aware of capable of seeing yours. I just also see no need to coddle your ignorance, hypocrisy, and incompetence. If you want to respond to that attitude with more crying I'll not lose an ounce of sleep and you'll get more of the same. Just like I expect to get more whining like a baby after I respond to you.

    You'll do nothing but whine impotently. Because that's all you do. Starting to think it's all you can do.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-03-05 at 11:46 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  15. #4815
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean I can post the PM if you'd like. It was the definition of the whining of like child. You have incredibly thing skin given the amount of tears you shed on the regular and public crying you do like the incident I listed. You may not put yourself in a safe space, you just cry that everyone else you don't like leaves your space because they're big meanie weenies.

    You'll do nothing but whine impotently. Because that's all you do. Starting to think it's all you can do.
    Yes I do have thing skin. It is a thing. Calling out people being assholes and being dishonest about others isn't "victim complex". It's calling you out on your BS and others who do it as well.

    Your response shows just how incapable you are at having a constructive thing to say, so that leaves you to be only one kind of forum poster.

    If you see what I do as whining so be it. I whine, bitch, and moan, and you trying to shun me into silence won't work. Keep piling on and continue with the harassment it's fine.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-03-05 at 11:50 PM.

  16. #4816
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Reporter: "Well, the former president put out a statement."
    Me: "Where?" (evil grin)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    big shocker a guy named "Johnson" is being a dick.
    And like any dick, it only lasts so long. He's got his eyes on the door in 2022 rather than, for example, run on his record.

  17. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Yes I do have thing skin. It is a thing. Calling out people being assholes and being dishonest about others isn't "victim complex". It's calling you out on your BS and others who do it as well.

    Your response shows you are incapable of having a constructive thing to say, so that leaves you to be only one kind of forum poster.

    If you see what I do as whining so be it. I whine, bitch, and moan, and you trying to shun me into silence won't work. Keep piling on and continue with the harassment it's fine.
    Augh, you got me. Spell check/grammar nazi your constructive posting has slain me! Cries about posting constructively after he posted this mere minutes ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    More Broken promises from Democrats, and it's barely been full month.

    Not surprised at all. It's okay, it isn't both parties.

    Maybe they can bomb another 3rd world country to help all the Neo liberals on here to feel better about themselves.
    Seriously do you just not get irony? Probably not. Because that's quite literally unconstructive shitposting as your lovely return to the forum. And it's 100% indicative of your usual contributions. No substance, no actual addressing of the policy you have issue with(which is probably a good thing given how frequently you don't' understand current events), and the world's lamest attempt at a gotcha at the end. I have plenty constructive to say. Just not to you. Case in point the times I gave you the benefit of the doubt and got whining as a response. I mean I can at least be honest that I'm being nasty. But god damn man you couldn't pay me to have your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

    You're calling nothing out. You're whining. Constantly.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  18. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Augh, you got me. Spell check/grammar nazi your constructive posting has slain me! Cries about posting constructively after he posted this mere minutes ago:



    Seriously do you just not get irony? Probably not. Because that's quite literally unconstructive shitposting. And it's 100% indicative of your usual contributions. No substance, no actual addressing of the policy you have issue with(which is probably a good thing given how frequently you don't' understand current events), and the world's lamest attempt at a gotcha at the end. I have plenty constructive to say. Just not to you. Case in point the times I gave you the benefit of the doubt and got whining as a response.

    You're calling nothing out. You're whining. Constantly.
    Oh no, I get it completely. My English is terrible, but doesn't mean I won't hit back. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. (Not really tho)

    Man you sure love to whine about whining. I hope that everything is okay over there. I mean you bitch about policy, and then do nothing but bring something up from Months ago that didn't even have anything to do with you personally. Talk about thing skin.

  19. #4819
    While the Hardcore trumper is trying to derail, manchin is being a little bitch.

  20. #4820
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Aelia Capitolina
    Posts
    59,434
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    While the Hardcore trumper is trying to derail, manchin is being a little bitch.
    Manchin and Sinema are truly disgusting people on a personal level, quite frankly.

    Manchin because it's clear he lets his conflicts of interests dictate his positions, and Sinema because she's cut from the same cloth as Jill Stein and other Grifter Green Party members in that it's a form of champagne libertarianism.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-03-06 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •