10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Biden’s current transition team is composed of executives and lobbyists from the likes of Airbnb, Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Dell, DropBox, Microsoft’s LinkedIn, Lyft, Stripe and Uber.
    His entire corona team is made of scientist, not his kids and oil tycoons. A former Exxon CEO will not be Secretary of State... you are about 4 years too late for your outrage.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, I’m saying that it COULD escalate. These types of predators start by testing the waters before they dive in.
    Yes, it could also be that he doesn’t do shit... but, you need there to be this assumption, despite him having no such history... to make a point... You can’t make that point without the assertion that Biden will escalate, which is absurd.

Edit: A lot of people deleting posts... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Sorry didnt mean to prosecute you.
    No, the only thing you mean to do, is shit post and spam... it’s obvious...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey at least we agree he wont do shit.
    Then why do you insist on acting like he is a sexual predator?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont remember you complaining when I wound up chuds
    I don’t know who the fuck you are... I cannot tell you, from just about any other poster... Why do you think I know who the fuck you are?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, but since he never got consent before doing most of this he was playing with fire. And considering how pervasive sexual predators are in our society we need to start doing something to address that issue.
    Just to be clear, this is Biden we're talking about? And his kissing of women on the head/etc caught on camera?

How do you know he didn't have tacit consent from previous actions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex pest? Because he is like a lot of old men I've had the displeasure of dealing with and I'm not giving another old man with boundary issues the benefit of the doubt.
    What benefit of the doubt? How about you just listen to the women, instead of acting like they are lying.

Because you spend so much time here? Do you have memory problems?
    Yes, I spend so much time here, that 90% of the posters here blend in... I am sorry if that is a hard pill to swallow, but until about two days ago, I didn’t realize you as a thing existed. Sorry... try saying something noteworthy once in a while...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Or, and hear me out hear, it could mean that I despise sexual assault in any form. Obama kissing people on the cheek isn’t the same as coming up behind them and kissing them or massaging them. If you honestly don’t see what’s wrong with that kind of behavior then you need to take some classes. A lot of victims of sexual assault/harassment dismiss what happened to them. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep an eye on the creep who is creeping. You go ahead and let creeps get away with being creeps until it gets to wtf levels. I’ll call them out before they can progress to that point.
    We can be open to what you're suggesting, but at the same time, you should be open to the idea that you don't have all the knowledge necessary to evaluate an action. We have no idea of the history of the people involved with the Biden kiss/massage. And in not knowing that, we risk claiming "fire" when there isn't even smoke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, and hear me out hear, it could mean that I despise sexual assault in any form. Obama kissing people on the cheek isn’t the same as coming up behind them and kissing them or massaging them.
    That article included pictures of both, including him straight up going for the lips and women turning away, for him to hit the cheek. Double standard much?

If you honestly don’t see what’s wrong with that kind of behavior then you need to take some classes. A lot of victims of sexual assault/harassment dismiss what happened to them. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep an eye on the creep who is creeping. You go ahead and let creeps get away with being creeps until it gets to wtf levels. I’ll call them out before they can progress to that point.
    I took women in society and women in literature as my electives in college... Women in society I took in HS, as a college coerce, because I could. Your appeals to authority mean nothing to me... What I do know from history, is abusers using cases like this, to downplay their own... much like Trump supporters did with this bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am, I'm also aware of how powerful men silence women. You were saying how trump did it. Is it beyond biden for some reason?
    Biden sponsored the bill that allocated billions of dollars to female victims of assault, to persecute powerful men. Mitch McConnell has been blocking the funding of Violence Against Women Act from being voted on in the Senate, effectively defunding it, since March 2019. It unanimously passed the house...

Haha I could just try your approach and flood everywhere with my shit.
    You mean the spam you have been posting could be worse?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, video footage isn’t smoke. And that’s how he behaved on camera... I’m not saying he’s Trump or Clinton, but claiming no smoke? Gtfo. I voted for him btw.
    There is no smoke, period. And you claiming it while at the same time admitting not enough knowledge is as bad as being assaulted and not believed.

You have no idea of the history of Biden and those people.
    You have no idea of what is ok behavior in each of those relationships.
    And you have no idea what has happened in the past with each of those people and Biden.

Assuming otherwise, and defaulting to "smoke", is a dangerous path to take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, video footage isn’t smoke. And that’s how he behaved on camera... I’m not saying he’s Trump or Clinton, but claiming no smoke? Gtfo. I voted for him btw.
    Are you saying the women are lying?

10+ Year Old Account
    A photo can’t show what you describe. It captures a moment. And I don’t love Obama, but cheek kissing is a very common greeting. It’s also coming at you so you can pull away. Coming from behind is a straight ambush. It happens before you realize it.
    Again, those Obama pictures are exactly what you are calling sexual assault on Biden. One of the women literally turns her face away from Obama, as he goes for a kiss on the mouth... landing on her cheek... I don’t think she was interested... Did anyone ask her if she considered it assault?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m saying it’s worth looking into his behavior.
    We have... there is 40 years of history... no NDA... no lawsuits... from his violence against women act granting billions to go after powerful men, to a policy that he refused to let women serve him coffee at his office, because it set a horrible precedent. We know this... Biden isn’t some unknown...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nice, another shit show. Only this one has nothing actually worth reading yet.

This thread was created way too early.
    THISSSSSSSS. I was looking forward to discussions about Biden's picks and upcoming policies and such but instead it's a bunch of people reacting to and feeding a handful of bad faith posters. This thread is DOA. I was checking in basically to mark it all as "read" until the inauguration but I'm convinced at this point it's not going to be worth coming back to.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    THISSSSSSSS. I was looking forward to discussions about Biden's picks and upcoming policies and such but instead it's a bunch of people reacting to and feeding a handful of bad faith posters. This thread is DOA. I was checking in basically to mark it all as "read" until the inauguration but I'm convinced at this point it's not going to be worth coming back to.
    probably just going to hear the same thing over and over for the next 4 years, as we have since the primary.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I’m saying it’s worth looking into his behavior. And I never assume people are telling the truth.
    Why? Why these actions? Are you privy to some information we're not aware of? Or is every kiss/massage captured on camera to be investigated? Because that's exactly what you're arguing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Every deep thread on a large general topic has sideline conversations about specific actions that go a bit longer than they should. The thread is fine, it will grow substantially after Biden/Harris take office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow people are never duplicitous, doing things like performing feminism. Politicians dont think about public image and stuff like that.
    Again, you are ignoring facts, to conform to your conclusions. If everyone has duplicitous personality, then this discussion is over. I can make up anything the fuck I want about Biden and claim it’s his secret side.

Yeah I could be arguing semantics about sexual assault to try protect joe biden lol
    Semantics? Like your assertion meaning that women saying it’s not assault, are liars? You know better, than the women he assaulted?

- - - Updated - - -

You know that’s how you do the cheek kiss right? Turning heads as you go in...
    You are now using the same arguments as Orange Joe... what the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    probably just going to hear the same thing over and over for the next 4 years, as we have since the primary.
    You should see the shit Fox is already running... better, yet... don’t... lol

They are on their way to try to match the outrage over Biden, to meet that of Trump... but, with far less material. Get ready for a lot of... media is not scrutinizing Biden like they attacked Trump!... As Biden’s Twitter is filled with boring shit on top of boring shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how a politician putting on a public facing persona is such an upsetting idea for you.
    Is it upsetting? Maybe I’ll show you...

Biden is actually a secret Ninja Foot Clan, with plans for world domination, with only 4 mutant turtles and a rat to stop Biden. Can you prove that’s not his secret side? Does it upset you that you can’t?

No I know this shit is complicated, especially when the dude involved is about to be president. Definitely wouldn't be the first time woman have been kept quiet to stop any interference or bad press.
    Yeah, you are arguing that the women are lying to protect Biden... Who is the incel now? Maybe it’s on Hunter’s computer?

Edit: Get Gulliani on the phone immediately... more evidence of Biden’s crime family...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-02 at 08:15 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I’m saying him repeatedly doing this stuff on cam is worth the ethics committee looking into... back when it was happening. At this point it feels pointless.
    Why? Why are you saying these things? What's your basis for action? Where is the evidence you would submit for a warrant?

You are basing your entire accusation on actions you admit to have no knowledge about. You are literally arguing that every kiss is an assault unless it's proven otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying these things are possible I'm not asserting them as fact. But assuming only good faith because he signed a bill is ridiculous.
    Sponsored and co-wrote... Who told you he just signed it? I clearly said he sponsored... You do know that it’s part of the same crime bill that included the 3 strike rule, that Biden rightfully gets shit for? Do you pretend he just signed that as well or do you just get to pick and choose his lying, to fit your rhetoric?

Also lying to protect biden? Theyd Probably lying to protect themselves and their jobs and families. Not really and incel thing to realise the complexity of these issues.
    Yeah, they better watch out for that Biden Crime Family... Give us freedom for the world Biden!!!! Not an incel thing... Just a Freedom and BBQ thing...

Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-02 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay sorry I didnt credit him properly for his performance geeze.

Man you cant remember me, dont pretend you know what I stand for.
    Since it sounds like you are done and I may have been too subtle... could you do me a favor and Google what “debase” means? Because I know the point of GOP debasing Biden... but...