1. #8541
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Frankly the complete clusterfuck that is this situation will never be resolved by any administration, there's no stopping Israel's holocaust 2.0 too much time has past.
    Good luck to 'em, but I don't particularly care, nor do I care to cast the Arabs or the Israeli's as uniquely saintly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  2. #8542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This person supports ethnic cleansing and celebrates innocent palestinian deaths.
    Oh it's so much worse than that he has said that everyone not Israeli are savages and need to be slaughtered. If he had his way he would kill everyone else in the ME down to the last fetus.

  3. #8543
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Good luck to 'em, but I don't particularly care, nor do I care to cast the Arabs or the Israeli's as uniquely saintly.
    Good luck for genocide… you and Gaidax have some serious issues.

  4. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This person supports ethnic cleansing and celebrates innocent palestinian deaths.
    They voted Hamas in and said Hamas decided that best thing to do with their vote is to stockpile rockets to toss at Israel. Too bad. If you want to complain - go complain to Hamas.

  5. #8545
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They voted Hamas in and said Hamas decided that best thing to do with their vote is to stockpile rockets to toss at Israel. Too bad. If you want to complain - go complain to Hamas.
    remind me when the last elections were?

    What do you think of that video of the ice cream parlor getting smashed and that arab getting lynched?

  6. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They voted Hamas in and said Hamas decided that best thing to do with their vote is to stockpile rockets to toss at Israel. Too bad. If you want to complain - go complain to Hamas.
    Weird how people say isreal has the right to defend itself, but don't afford the other side the same right. You support ethnic cleansing. Spare me your pathetic justifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  7. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good luck for genocide… you and Gaidax have some serious issues.
    Quite frankly, I don't think there is any country in the world that would have stood for even a fraction of what we contained for many years. Genocide? Don't make me laugh, if we'd go for genocide - Gaza would have been a parking a decade ago.

    Our mistake was to let this shit fester and grow for many years without ever doing any real response, so they got bold, they think they can just toss 1k missiles in 3 days on our cities and we'd just make another seize fire with them. Hopefully this time it won't happen so fast.

  8. #8548
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good luck for genocide… you and Gaidax have some serious issues.
    Hey, I'm backing Biden and Pelosi man, if the shoe was reversed you'd be accusing me of being a Putinist Russian agent by now.

    Israel yeah has a right to defend itself, the Arabs are free to try and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean, I wish all people in the region good fortune and good health but keep me out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  9. #8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Weird how people say isreal has the right to defend itself, but don't afford the other side the same right. You support ethnic cleansing. Spare me your pathetic justifications.
    They can keep firing, I'm good with that - actually I want it. Please do, so we can amass more costs on their terrorist asses.

    As long as they keep firing, so will we. Fine by me, about time we had a good shootout.

  10. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They can keep firing, I'm good with that - actually I want it. Please do, so we can amass more costs on their terrorist asses.

    As long as they keep firing, so will we. Fine by me, about time we had a good shootout.
    You complaining that you didn't genocide the palestinians sooner:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Our mistake was to let this shit fester and grow for many years without ever doing any real response, so they got bold, they think they can just toss 1k missiles in 3 days on our cities and we'd just make another seize fire with them. Hopefully this time it won't happen so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  11. #8551
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hey, I'm backing Biden and Pelosi man, if the shoe was reversed you'd be accusing me of being a Putinist Russian agent by now.

    Israel yeah has a right to defend itself, the Arabs are free to try and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean, I wish all people in the region good fortune and good health but keep me out of it.
    Right to defend vs wishing them luck with genocide. Clearly you’re not fit to teach dogs, let alone humans

  12. #8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You complaining that you didn't genocide the palestinians sooner:
    I complain that our flaccid ass government let terrorist pellet south of our country for years with no response. I hope that now for every rocket falling on our soil, we'd have buildings dusted in Gaza as a policy starting this week. We took this shit long enough with no response. Even your president gets that.

    Tell your pal friends that you don't throw rocks on neighbors when your own house is made out of glass.

  13. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Quite frankly, I don't think there is any country in the world that would have stood for even a fraction of what we contained for many years. Genocide? Don't make me laugh, if we'd go for genocide - Gaza would have been a parking a decade ago.

    Our mistake was to let this shit fester and grow for many years without ever doing any real response, so they got bold, they think they can just toss 1k missiles in 3 days on our cities and we'd just make another seize fire with them. Hopefully this time it won't happen so fast.
    Said the Nazis… oh wait, this is you defending your own genocide. My mistake.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I complain that our flaccid ass government let terrorist pellet south of our country for years with no response. I hope that now for every rocket falling on our soil, we'd have buildings dusted in Gaza as a policy starting this week. We took this shit long enough with no response. Even your president gets that.

    Tell your pal friends that you don't throw rocks on neighbors when your own house is made out of glass.
    Such revisionist bullshit.

  14. #8554
    Unless Biden or Harris directly comments on or responds to what's happening there, let's move this conversation to https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...flict-Heats-Up

  15. #8555
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hey, I'm backing Biden and Pelosi man, if the shoe was reversed you'd be accusing me of being a Putinist Russian agent by now.
    Comparing sanctions on oligarchs, to genocide... interesting... didn’t you call said sanctions, blood thirsty? Strange...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  16. #8556
    Elemental Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    8,302
    @cubby was nice enough to start a thread for the discussion of the recent Israel/Palestine events: Israel and Palestine Conflict Heats Up

    I'm no mod and I hate when members try to "backseat" mod, but, yeah, this thread is way off track atm. Lets let this topic get back on track.

  17. #8557
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Lets let this topic get back on track.
    Just to be clear on the one point made close to the topic... Biden did not bomb Russia... Biden’s administration issued sanctions on Russian oligarchs. This comparison is asinine...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #8558
    124 retired generals and admirals question Biden's election, "mental and physical condition" https://t.co/yCu3MJWZSq https://t.co/fJSg61hr03
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...296905232?s=19

    So let's set this up. I think honestly if this came out when Trump was in office, which one sorta did a few times I believe, we would cheer this.

    Not to go deep into Trump but again most would agree Trump was of a threat. Yet they found over 100 generals to make this statement.

    I guess in the end we shouldn’t give any credence to these generals. Oh and amazing how political they get after retirement l. Their right but read the article it's Fox News buzz words.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

    -Isaac Asimov

  19. #8559
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    31,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I think honestly if this came out when Trump was in office, which one sorta did a few times I believe, we would cheer this.
    It did happen.

    Scores of retired military and defense leaders are denouncing President Donald Trump and accusing him of using the U.S. Armed Forces to undermine the rights of Americans protesting police brutality and the killing of George Floyd.

    Fifty-five retired general and flag officers have released a letter condemning Donald Trump’s behavior toward women, calling him “utterly unworthy” of the Oval Office. “If given such power, Donald Trump would create a command climate intolerant of women and incompatible with a trained, ready, and honorable military,” the open letter said. “The American people deserve better than a misogynist in chief. Donald Trump’s behavior is antithetical to American values.”

    Nearly 200 former CIA agents, Navy officers, ambassadors, and DOJ officials condemn Trump’s Brennan action

    More than 300 former national security officials have signed a letter supporting the impeachment inquiry into President Trump on allegations he pressured Ukraine.

    And of course

    A former top military commander under Trump is among 489 security leaders who say he is unfit for office.

    Joseph R. Biden Jr. has piled up endorsements from officials who would likely have backed almost any Republican not named Donald Trump, but one name leaps from the lengthy list of 489 national security experts who announced their support for Mr. Biden on Thursday: Gen. Paul J. Selva.

    General Selva, a retired four-star Air Force general with 40 years in uniform, served as vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Presidents Obama and Trump from 2015 until his retirement in July 2019.

    In that capacity, he was the second-highest ranked officer in the country, putting him at the center of major military decisions made on the president’s watch, and in frequent proximity to Mr. Trump.

    “The current president has demonstrated he is not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office; he cannot rise to meet challenges large or small,” read the “Open Letter to America” signed by several platoons-worth of experts, ex-generals and former top administration officials, some of whom served under Republican presidents.

    “Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us,” they wrote, citing what they said was Mr. Trump’s failure to confront aggression by North Korea and Russia. “Only F.D.R. and Abraham Lincoln came into office facing more monumental crises than the next president.”

    General Selva, a decorated pilot who served in the Gulf War, joins a host of other former top Trump military and national security advisers — from the former National Security Adviser John Bolton to many lesser-known Pentagon officials — who have questioned Mr. Trump’s capacity to serve as commander in chief.

    At least two other former military leaders on the list also served under Mr. Trump: Adm. Paul Zukunft of the Coast Guard, who retired in 2018, and Vice Adm. P. Gardner Howe III, a retired Navy SEAL commander.
    That last one is found here.

    These are all separate times. And that's not counting individuals, such as Mattis says Trump is a threat to the Constitution.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, I want to add, this is a line from the Biden one:

    The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularities are surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020
    With that, I 100% handwave this letter. Multiple states had recounts. Every single lawsuit failed because of lack of evidence. SCOTUS was asked, they refused to hear it.

    This letter is 100% partisan and can be summarily ignored.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    amazing how political they get after retirement
    We've discussed this before. There seems to be a code that active military don't condemn their current leader. Unless it's really that bad.

  20. #8560
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...296905232?s=19

    So let's set this up. I think honestly if this came out when Trump was in office, which one sorta did a few times I believe, we would cheer this.

    Not to go deep into Trump but again most would agree Trump was of a threat. Yet they found over 100 generals to make this statement.

    I guess in the end we shouldn’t give any credence to these generals. Oh and amazing how political they get after retirement l. Their right but read the article it's Fox News buzz words.
    The fact these fucking generals and other officers believed the Big Lie, makes me happy they are all fucking retired. Fuck ALL of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •